• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Shards of Her [v0.3.2] [Soul Persona]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dunrms

Interesting world. Has some serious potential. Very nice main menu, which includes lore for the characters and gives even more world building through it.

Some downsides include: grammar issues, and some repetitive statements and lines. For example: a character states the same thing twice back to back, no need for that.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dabi22

Fascinating narrative! I truly appreciate the music, and the art is exceptional, a solid 10. The only peculiar aspect I've noticed thus far is the recurring scenes where characters seem to be consistently tiptoeing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Man this one was a tuff one, i could have given it 2 stars or 4 stars both would fit the game.

Story is good, i am not a fan of having girls or monsters forced on MC but if its truely needed for the story and it make sense then i can deal with it.

The overall graphics are seriously good and there are alot of girls that just look perfect, proberly some of the best ive seen both in quality and looks.

The biggest issue is the lack of animations and the quality of them, so many nice girls and quite a bit of sex scenes but barely anything is animated, a foot job, a blowjob here and there, but they all are pretty poor and very short, and its just to little to only see a BJ doing a full sex scene and it really needs to be more then just a few seconds.

Even some sex scenes that arent animated also feels boring, like the 2 girls giving a BJ no animations doing it, you see one girl put it in her mouth then next girl then MC cums theres no movement, it makes it look like MC cums in 5 seconds.....other full sex scenes are only pictures like with Nakata or Omikami.....man if this game had good animations with multiple scenes insted of the standard single short one or even none it could have been one of the top games....

Music is pretty good seems to fit the game nicely.

I am going to give this 4 stars for now and redo my review once there is alot more content, i am still hoping it will improve at some point.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

illogicallity

The game was kind of interesting at first glance, but for how much sex is in this game, the sex scenes were extremely disappointing. Animations are very rare and none of the penetration scenes are animated. Apparently, only blowjobs and footjobs are worth the dev's time to animate. A lot of fading in and out to black screens during sex scenes, too, for some weird reason. Just overall a huge waste of potential here. Hope this improves in the future.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Posseman

Some jumbled dialogue, possibly due to translation issues and the standard issue of false choice options. Choices should matter and be followed up on not ignored and simply an illusion. I understand the desire to tell the story the way you want but don't give an option to make a choice only to have it not matter, instead don't give the choice and instead provide an explanation to make narrative sense as to why it has to happen. Sometimes I feel developers just add lewd scenes into the story to make horny dudes happy because they can't go 30 minutes without seeing animated sex scenes. Instead stay true to the story you are trying tell and only add the lewd scenes if they make sense to be there. Also not everyone is going to find the different girls available appealing so if you as the player say, "you know what I'm not feeling this girl or the potential relationship, I'm gonna skip it" then choose the option to turn down that girl don't then show a scene with you and the girl getting it on. But again if it's needing for the story, explain why and have it make narrative sense so that the player can move past it and not feel forced into the situation.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

KawaiiandOmoshiroi

The optional femdom lacked a bit of humillation talk, or it wasn't degrading/hot enough. But the game is in it's first steps, and fetishes should progress with time, so there is time to make hotter femdom scenes.

Him laying down in all scenes didn't help much. To lay down is more of a casual act, on the other hand to kneel down is IMO hotter and more of a voluntary submissive act.
    But the renders are great and It holds great potential. I'd love to see other types of femdom in the future besides feet worship (I love it). Some of them could include ass worship, facesitting, pet play, toilet play, pegging, etc. But please don't include blowjobs and vaginal sex in the femdom path. For that content there is the other path in the game already.

Great looking game. Although I must confess I skipped some of the story because I wanted to see if there was real femdom content. But what I read seemed well written and the renders quality was excellent.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Supernaturialus

This game has truly impressed me, and I find myself liking it a lot! The graphics are stunning, creating a visually immersive experience that brings the game world to life. The attention to detail is remarkable, from the breathtaking landscapes to the intricate character designs. The story is equally captivating, keeping me engaged throughout my playthrough. The well-developed characters and their interactions add depth to the narrative, making my decisions within the game feel consequential.

The prospect of future updates adds to the excitement. Knowing that there is more content to come keeps me eagerly anticipating what's next. It shows the developers' commitment to refining and expanding the game, ensuring a continued enjoyable experience.