VN Unity Share-girl House - My Girlfriend Is Shared by Others [Gallery Translation]

Apr 14, 2018
Hello everyone! I decided to translate this game's gallery because I thought it would be fun! 5,800 instances of dialogue later I can say that I was wrong about that! Jk, anyways here y'all go; enjoy the translation. It's not a direct one at times and it definitely isn't perfect because there was no way I was going back through that to double check. Considering the size of the project there are definitely moments of writing fatigue leaving lines a little wonky, sorry about that! Also if you decide to play through the main game with it's doodoo MTL all over the place then when you get to a sexy scene it will use my translation.

INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCLUDED INSIDE

P.S. If you see a random blank space in a line of dialogue it's the stupid game doing that.
P.S. If enough people want it I might do another pass over to fix all the mistakes, just didn't want to do it if noone really cared when it's already good enough for my, ahem, personal use. :p

link to game download https://f95zone.to/threads/share-girl-house-my-girlfriend-is-shared-by-others-final-mekujira.70004/

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Thanks for this. I have the game properly running and it even has your credits on the main menu selection so I assume I got it right.

However, I notice the gallery is not yet unlocked. Is this intentional and we are supposed to play through the game to get the scenes? Or is there a way to unlock all of it.

If I play through the game, and for example I run into a scene, will it use the mtl version or the one your properly translated?

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for this. I have the game properly running and it even has your credits on the main menu selection so I assume I got it right.

However, I notice the gallery is not yet unlocked. Is this intentional and we are supposed to play through the game to get the scenes? Or is there a way to unlock all of it.

If I play through the game, and for example I run into a scene, will it use the mtl version or the one your properly translated?
Kindof already answered this, but I forgot to use the reply feature. :p
I wanted to include a gallery save, I just forgot. Also if you play through the game all my translations will appear where I replaced the base MTL, so yes all the sexies will be legible. Sorry I keep changing parts of the post and my replies; still trying to figure out the best way to post this. I don't want it to be all screwy since it took so long to do.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020

Do you mind posting the game here with the patch already installed? I can't seem to get it to work

Apr 14, 2018
Do you mind posting the game here with the patch already installed? I can't seem to get it to work
I probably won't be posting a pre-patched version since it conflicts with my twisted set of morals and I would feel wrong posting a game pirate style even though I may or may not have pirated it myself on this exact website lol. I did include instructions to make it easier though.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro
Apr 14, 2018
I've added the unity translation files to the main folder so that even if you're using a different version that doesn't have translator support it should hopefully work now. :)

Reactions: Heranwen

usernameidgaf

Mar 26, 2021
How can we tell if the translation is working? I've downloaded it and I still have to wait a couple seconds for it to translate, is that normal?

Apr 14, 2018
How can we tell if the translation is working? I've downloaded it and I still have to wait a couple seconds for it to translate, is that normal?
If it was applied correctly then the translation should appear instantly and the title screen should say "Translated by: TheNueralScape". There is a how to install png in the download that should make it fairly linear assuming you are using a copy of the game with an open folder like the one I linked to on this site.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I appreciate it's easier to ask for something than to do it, but I for one would greatly appreciate a complete translation if there's any hope for it.

Nicole-

Jul 29, 2019
i cant download it because the site tell its "Malformed attachment request"

can anyone help me?