VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Share of Sweet [v0.1.4 Extended] [Neon Berry]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

The general game setup could end in a really good game, but the renders are below average, to say it the best way i can (with eyes slightly closed).
    The writing definitively needs proofreading.
    But more than that, this game is another really good example how to mess up badly by trying to please all and to create the "egg-laying wool milk pig".
    The added NTR content will definitively make "vanilla players" puke and rage, as your beloved turn towards other men as soon as MC turns his back.
    But it isn't even "real" NTR, as the girls tell MC that they still love him and stay by him.
    So what happens is simply both (NTR lovers and haters) will be upset.

TL/DR:
    This game is nothing for either of the groups instead for both of them - BIG reason to skip this one.

PS:
    In my personal opinion, this game could have a REALLY good chance to success, if it would be completely redone without any of the NTR at all. Even maybe redone and go full NTR (which would at least please NTR lovers).
    The way it is right now, there is no chance to success at all (imho) - proven also by the amount of his patreons)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Method_Man_

I guess the premise of the game could be good, but overall it's pretty terrible.

Like other reviews have mentioned, the NTR is questionable. It's kinda there, but not really. So people looking for NTR games won't be satisfied with this, and NTR haters also wont like this. Dev should just go one way or the other.

The story is all over the place. Seemingly very low effort which isn't necessarily a problem as many other games have bad narratives, but at least the sexual themes are there. Here, MC is in in love with his sister and vice-versa, but she ends up with this other dude anyway, meaning no sex between them yet. Nothing with the mom yet either. It's like it was initially setup to be a Harem, but then the dev decided to (marry?) the sister to someone else.

The transitions between the scenes are jarring. It's like you're at home talking to your sister, then suddenly you're at school fighting some dude without every being told you left the house in the first place.

All that aside, what bothers me the most is definitely the English/Grammar. Dev desperately needs a proof-reader. It's really awful.

I wanna like this game. The sexual encounters could be really hot. Cheating is my shit so I don't mind the sister being with someone else. NTR doesn't bother me I just wish the dev would lean properly into it or leave it out entirely (although I don't think that's a option anymore because he would have to rewrite the entire story).

If you're reading this dev, PLEASE get a proof-reader.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Wishes For Fishes

This game is yet another example of one that tries to have its cake and eat it too by being both a fun harem game but also an NTR-themed game. While games that attempt to do both rarely work out, either separating the NTR entirely so that you basically have two different games or focusing so much on one that the other is left with little if any content, this game is especially bad at mixing the two. The result is a game riddled with inexplicable choices made by its characters who profess their love for the main character only to hook up with someone else the moment he is out of sight. The main character himself isn't immune from this inconsistency, as his feelings shift from scene to scene with no rhyme or reason. Additionally, several awkward time skips where characters' feelings toward one another radically change also occur. By trying to serve two masters, the game tears itself apart and succeeds at neither. I really don't know who this game is for, and I doubt the game itself and its developer know either.

Renders--especially faces--are pretty bad overall, so there isn't even that to recommend.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Raziel_8

I can't really say anything positive about this game.
    The models aren't really good looking, the renders are average at best, the animations are nothing to write home about it either.
    The english is bad and makes for an unpleasant read.

The story is bad and skips around. Like we are at the school, then we have sudden fights, then MC leaves home only that we are suddenly in the military with Nate and for some reason best friends with that guy etc.

As for the content

The incest is non existent.
    There are the mom and sister which are step family.
    Then we have a 19 year timeskip and the father dies along the way, there is no relation which makes this incest in any way, i don't think ex step family counts.

The MC get's cucked from the get to go with the sister as well cheated on by the girlfriend, which is unavoidable.
    But hey, the dev stated there will be no more ntr with the main girls and they will love only the MC, happy harem and all...well, of course only after they are ruined with ntr in the begining...

Then there is an exception with the girlfriend. According to the dev she will get some ''forced ntr'' down the road. Probably means rape or just ntr who knows...either way, the dev said he will make it ''optional'' by giving 2 choices, which are watch it, or skip the scene :rolleyes:

Then there is some voyeur content, planned swinging/sharing with side girls (optional).

Altogether i have no idea which audience the dev even tries to reach. It tries to please everyone and fails to do so spectacularly.

The characters
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

CheetoInChief

I understand that English is not the main language of the person who made this game, but it's so terrible, that it's absolutely unplayable. The renders seem decent, but I have to try far too hard to understand the text in this game far too often.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Akainu456

Wow, this game is really really bad.
    Renders are terrible. Love interests look disfigured. Mc has no dignity and balls.

The English is really bad as well, my native language isn't English either but this is just bad.
    Good luck with your game but I don't recommend it to anyone.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is:

Pros:
    - Great Renders
    - Nice Story
    - lots of different scenes
    - Long Game Play
    - Great Animations
    - animations are fantastic

Cons:
    - Nothing

Thoughts:
    Great Game with lots of animation which I loved, the women and story are great, and the gameplay was nice and long.
    The Sex scenes where hot but not that many, and also love the ass scene.
    Hope too see the Swinging scenes soon.

Conclusion:
    For me, damn worth the Download.... Thanks to the Dev....
  8. 1.00 star(s)

WorldTreeGames

The story and English is the worst part of the game for me. I assume that the story is just getting lost in poor translation and would be improved with a proper translator. The models are a little different but generally okay. The render quality is not bad, especially for someone who states this is his first game like this. Sound I leave unrated because I rarely actually play these with sound on.

Currently I think the game is not worth the time due to the story and English being horrible. Once that is corrected it may be worth a play.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

FunFuntomes

if you like a e-heated stea that wa left in the sun for a year... that is a game for you,..
    the story... oh brother! unsufferable things happen at the start and MC goes to japan, where he meets a girl... later you can deciede to go back (losing all points with the new gir) r stay with her ( and become an uncle)

modes and poses..

i hink those are stock models, and it woyldn't be a poblem if at least they were posed well..but sometimes limbs bend in unnatural ways.. as o sex scees, the angles are just unappealing.

Englih: I've seen MTL rpgm games wih a bethersyntax
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Right now this game very much needs some polish, but I sense that there's potential in every category; originally I was going to lay out a list of pros and cons but it's difficult because everything is split - such as

Artwork/models - Bodies are quite good, but the faces have this offputting duckface morph that's been inflated past its limit. If the dev could clean up the faces, I'd have zero complaints with the mode art quality.

Dialogue - The game badly needs a translator; many sentences are butchered, and although you can usually understand the gist of things, sometimes the meaning is completely opaque. Having said this, the dialogue issues are exclusively a translation issue, you can tell the dev knows how to write, so at least once that's fixed it should be good.

Sound/music - surprisingly decent, kept things flowing over the different scenes and settings.

Overall I'd give it a 2.8 in its current state, but rounded up with partials not being available.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Macinnes

I would really like to say something positive about this game, but sadly I cannot.

Story is as if a High School freshman was writing it for his literature class and received a "D" for his effort. It is bad. It would be best if the Developer rewrote it completely after a long contemplation of what the story he wants to tell really is. His MC starts out as a badass in High School then somehow ends up in Special Forces as an officer and finally goes to Japan to work as hired security in a club frequented by Yakuza. It is horribly contrived and cliche.

Writing/Dialogue suffers from the usual Non-native translation problems and corresponding grammar and word usage. The dialogue itself is pretty bad and hard to follow even if the English was spot on.

Animation/Graphics look like it was created by a novice. The models look like mutants half the time and the animation needs a lot of work.

In conclusion it would be best for the developer to start from scratch and learn to polish his story and animations before attempting to release his creation on here. It's not easy to make money writing Adult VN's. Startup entries are a dime a dozen and the abandonment rate is high.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

M!ST!C

Surprisingly, I really liked the passage of this game! Having read at the beginning that the developer had just started and had no experience at all, the game exceeded my expectations. This is definitely a challenge, keep it up! I will put 5

P.S. But! However, there is still a lot of work to be done in this game.

Music and sounds 9/10

Image quality 9/10

Animations 7/10: Animations are enough, 50/50 normal and so-so

Models 6/10: Models are weak. I will wait for improvements, I think that he will not leave like that

History 8/10: I hardly understand what it is about, but little by little the story begins to cling and I wonder what will happen next?

Letter 5/10: Yes, English is lame. And such games where the problem with writing is simply the sea! Apparently, it is worth waiting until a person receives financial support and is already able, then he will hire a translator (I think that most likely he will write the game into Russian and translate it himself ...)
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

It is a rough start. First start up it is not in english and not easy to find where to change it. Once you do change it, it is one of the worst Engrish I have seen.

Then it hits you with unlisted NTR pretty early and it is not optional. That may be fine for some or even most, but would have appreciated a heads up. I am not a big fan of NTR and really did not like it in this situation.

The models are just OK. They all have weird lips and designs. Some decent areas of animation, albeit it very short. The story is mainly prologue so not too much there. However the flashback could have been better.

I will check it, way down the road and see if it got better. If it did I will revise review.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

I was very excited about someone finally making a game with sharing fetish. Man, I was ready to forgive language mistakes, ugly faces... but there's soo much that needs to be corrected in this game. Normally I would only give 2 stars just because there's a lot of work put into this (even though most of it is a mess) but I decided to give two more stars hoping that dev corrects things in future.

6/10 Story: I mean what the hell is even being told? I was confused for more than half of the time. Some parts of the story is actually good while other... don't make a zero sense.
    3/10 Writing: Like I said I can tolerate the level of language and writing to a point but it was just so unbearable to read at times.
    5/10 Models
    9/10 Music and Sounds
    9/10 Render Quality
    6/10 Animation Quality: All animations looked like ready assets, at least we have them.