EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1688119170145.png

Overview:
This visual novel is intended for an adult audience and tells about the life trials of a young man who faced a series of tragic events that changed his fate. Currently, he is going through a difficult period, balancing between helping loved ones, fighting inner demons and preserving his sanity. However, the main character wants a better life...

Create your own path to triumph and happiness together with the hero,
exploring and discovering all sides of your dark or light self.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-17
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: Neon Berry - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4 Extended
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Italian - Spanish

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

rGxOiK.gif Mur9YU.gif ch00_y22_kellystory_9.jpg ch00_y22_japanstreetwalk_5.jpg ch00_y22_heromomhome_20.jpg ch00_y22_heromomhome_12.jpg oldschool.png
ch00_y21_photostudio_13.jpg ch00_y22_boxheroyumiko_3.jpg ch00_y22_basketballherolisa_6.jpg ch00_y22_fitnesstraining_4.jpg romanticwalk.png juliasusan.png wantrunaway.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Change To English

First Release is a roller-coaster ride.........you have been warned

No, there won't be futa of characters! Ntr mb. Sharing yes.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
First of all, it starts in year 2020, jumps back to 2000, then onwards. Story is all over the place, several time jumps forth after just one or two scenes without anything real to tie them together other then the characters. The stepsister is a LI right from the first scene (in the past), she appears in, but as soon as a new guy shows up, she starts dating and fucking him (one time is even shown, you're warned). In the end they end up in a marriage with a child. Later the MC and his so called best friend even talk and joke about the sex the latter has with the sis. After this fucked up intro, that many people will already drive away, the friend dies in combat. Now, suprise, you're supposed to take care of your sis and niece, but only financially. At least until the MC receives a phone call from his sis and returns home from Japan, leaving his girlfriend behind, who starts to fuck a girl friend, because she is sad, that he left her.

On the technical site, the Engrish is on the more terrible site. This needs A LOT of work. It has animations, but some are just a waste of time, because they show e.g. just someone walking or swimming. The niece is supposed to be 18, but her face looks like 40+.

All in all, a very bad start, that will many people drive away with the bullshit. At least I can't recommend this and will probably put it now in my ignore list. I'm not sure, which crowd this should attract, but wish the dev best of luck. He will probably need it, if this was not just a quick cash grab.

EDIT: Before I forget, the dev needs seriously to check his math. In 2000 or 2001 the MC and sis turn 18, in 2015 the niece is mentioned with age 12. Then they show up in 2022 being 37 (MC), 36 (sis) and 18 (niece). That's not how math and counting works.

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
First of all, it starts in year 2020, jumps back to 2000, then onwards. Story is all over the place, several time jumps forth after just one or two scenes without anything real to tie them together other then the characters. The stepsister is a LI right from the first scene (in the past), she appears in, but as soon as a new guy shows up, she starts dating and fucking him (one time is even shown, you're warned). In the end they end up in a marriage with a child. Later the MC and his so called best friend even talk and joke about the sex the latter has with the sis. After this fucked up intro, that many people will already drive away, the friend dies in combat. Now, suprise, you're supposed to take care of your sis and niece, but only financially. At least until the MC receives a phone call from his sis and returns home from Japan, leaving his girlfriend behind, who starts to fuck a girl friend, because she is sad, that he left her.

On the technical site, the Engrish is on the more terrible site. This needs A LOT of work. It has animations, but some are just a waste of time, because they show e.g. just someone walking or swimming. The niece is supposed to be 18, but her face looks like 40+.

All in all, a very bad start, that will many people drive away with the bullshit. At least I can't recommend this and will probably put it now in my ignore list. I'm not sure, which crowd this should attract, but wish the dev best of luck. He will probably need it, if this was not just a quick cash grab.
yeah to the ignore list it goes

garyH

May 25, 2017
The stepsister is a childish whore but it might be salvageable for the stepmother and niece, assuming you can get past the god awful engrish.

• Sad
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Is it just me or are there others who are uncomfortable with these faces? Of course, it could also be some shapeshifters here in the game who forgot to change the face from duck to human. That's cruel... Doesn't something like that hurt?
It could also be that I have overlooked the Furry / Bestiality tag.

Do not take this ironic / sarcastic comment too seriously.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Slap the fucking NTR tag on it, have that sort of decency at least, not to mention the english is horrible, the story is utter shit, choices don't matter for jackshit except for fucking bad endings, way too fucking jumpy and alltogether just plain stupid.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes