• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
screenshot0006(1).png
well that simple image reminded me of Planet of the Apes 2001

Planet-of-Apes-Mark-Wahlberg.jpg

also according to the comment in the op this needs Ntr tag...the mc travels and the girlfriend starts fucking with another girl, and better not to talk about what appears to be slut step-sister trope :WutFace::LUL:

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
View attachment 2268699

View attachment 2268706

also according to the comment in the op this needs Ntr tag...the mc travels and the girlfriend starts fucking with another girl, and better not to talk about what appears to be slut step-sister trope :WutFace::LUL:
This comparison got Roseanne cancelled :LOL:

mc needs to hire a detective, he keeps losing too many people

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I liked the game a little bit, it has interesting tags

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
if the mother and father died then what is the incest contained in this game?
It'll be stepcest at best. The father marries another woman, who has a daughter with the same age as the MC. But so far, there is nothing happening between the stepsis, stepmom or the daughter of the stepsis. But I doubt you'll like it, because it seems everyone gets more action than the MC. 1 out of 3 sex scenes involve the MC and it's just a random encounter. Girlfriend cheats with another girl shortly after MC left and the stepsis runs to another man just to avoid her feelings for the MC. And he is just too stupid to acknowledge his feelings for her. It's either a story for people, that like sharing, cuckold content or don't care for stories and character development. Or all of these things combined.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShareOfSweet-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

Jul 25, 2022
It'll be stepcest at best. The father marries another woman, who has a daughter with the same age as the MC. But so far, there is nothing happening between the stepsis, stepmom or the daughter of the stepsis. But I doubt you'll like it, because it seems everyone gets more action than the MC. 1 out of 3 sex scenes involve the MC and it's just a random encounter. Girlfriend cheats with another girl shortly after MC left and the stepsis runs to another man just to avoid her feelings for the MC. And he is just too stupid to acknowledge his feelings for her. It's either a story for people, that like sharing, cuckold content or don't care for stories and character development. Or all of these things combined.
thanks for the information you saved me from this waste of time, this game is definitely not for me

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 2268699

View attachment 2268706

I was going to mention it needed the monster girl tag.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes