botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. The "daughters" have absurd faces. They look like victims of a botched lip surgery, who then decided to go with it b donning a permanent duckface visage.
Add to that the cookie-cutter story, the Engrish and you got yourself a winner here.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
stepcest is as intolerable by patreon as incest itself, that is, if stepcest's intention is to escape patreon rules, these developers are wrong
Why do newer devs use patreon when it's so restrictive? It's not like there aren't alternatives like subscribestar?

Reactions: Llawless

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
View attachment 2268699
well that simple image reminded me of Planet of the Apes 2001

View attachment 2268706

also according to the comment in the op this needs Ntr tag...the mc travels and the girlfriend starts fucking with another girl, and better not to talk about what appears to be slut step-sister trope :WutFace::LUL:
I was reminded of the Gelflings from The Dark Crystal, personally.

kira.jpg

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
puff the female characters
They are scary, I don't know if you tried to do the typical pose that girls do when they take a selfie with that sensual face with snouts like that
It looks very bad in the face, it stands out a lot, especially in the little girl, when he returns home from Japan
In short, the story is not bad. I think that the looks will go all the way.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yes, the game definitely needs the ntr tag, practically both characters (mc and step-sister)feel something for the other and when the mc catch the sister fucking whit other guy he feels jealous and angry, there is also the option of fighting with the other guy.....

EDIT: v.0.1.2, apparently the dev changed or removed that scene.

I don't know if we can call it a translation, but it needs a lot of work, the Choice at the beginning doesn't have much importance, that is, I chose to fight with Nate and the guys end up as best friends WTF :FacePalm:... besides having to see what the guy thinks How he fucks his sister and how loose she is in sex is unnecessary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I'm still playing, but, have to say, What an absolute unholy trainwreck this is. And that fucking untagged surprise NTR on top of it?(tag was missing on the first release when I played it, and also for a while on the "redux", the now new and improved; skippable and out of sight still in telling and mind style**) Jeez, almost like the dev wants this to flop.(Dev's got to decide; Either the game is NTR focused, or it is not. Cause as it is, even after the redux, it'll piss off BOTH camps. It's either NTR or Harem. Mixing those two is just asking for a major flame war**) I see no point in what little "build-up" there was with the step-sister with her jumping to "the new guy" almost right after being really -really- into the MC and vice versa. You know, like a couple!? Just why? Am I missing something, or was there several steps skipped between the two points? (Cause as far as I know, keeping the step-cest a fucking secret is a viable path, and also the sane and logical thing compared to this garbled context lacking mess. There are better ways to create drama for the sake of drama, even the betrayal kind, instead of misfit easy outs, especially with the whole "it's not going to be NTR focused for the main LIs after the thing with the GF" spiel, which is already a false statement imho, cause it's going to happen again. It's going to bleed over from the secondary LIs to the main LIs. That I am fairly certain of.**).. I'll finish my playthrough, but I doubt I'll come back to this in the future,. Guess I'll check if the game's even around, i.e. not abandoned, in 3-6 months(besides checking this redux**).

Edit: Oh! And those fucking time jumps are fucking awful.(Prologues should give context to the story, not remove most of it, because I sure as shit feel like I'm missing hell of a lot context inbetween the jumps**)

Edit2:Finished it, and my opinion is still the same.(Even after the "redux"**) It's too much of a wreck to go anywhere good, imho. Far too messy, far too much missing context between the time jumps, or just in general.How and why are we suddenly ass slappin' thight with Nate("the new guy")? I thought the point of choices , like; "Fuck him!", i.e. hope a car runs you over, was that they should matter?(Now a removed previously pointless choice, instead of making it actually fucking matter. Piss poor writing throughout tbh., and just as bad or worse in Russian from what I've read.**

**=-> Edit 3: Made some notes and addatives on some things after the remake/redux, so things make sense for those who did not play through the first release, or the first pre-NTR tagged redux. I do not see a point in making a near duplicate post, so editing this one it is. I am going to be honest, this might be one of the most poorly written and excecuted games I've seen here on F95. The only "redeeming" quality about this mess is that the mc is not some scrawny shota matchstick with a cock longer than he is tall(hyperbole ofc). Sadly, the MC is still a fucking doormat where it matters though.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
All of you whining and moaning in the thread - did you actually FINISH the game? Because you know your buddy Nate gets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All this ntr crying , the guy is was always trying to be nice to the MC, and halfway through, scratch that, because the prologue actually shows his name..... anyway, I have no words.

If anyone new to this game is reading this, give it your own try, don't be put off by the moaning weebs. The translation's a little rocky in this version, and faces need work, but past that the game definitely has potential.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes