Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Can i avoid the mother and sister and the sisters daughter or is it going to be forced on us that we forgive them.
Forgive for what? You've never had a full-fledged relationship with anyone other than Yumiko! They will be launched in the next update! Don't take it as treason! You can't skip your sister, mother, Yumiko and niece!

Jan 7, 2019
Forgive for what? You've never had a full-fledged relationship with anyone other than Yumiko! They will be launched in the next update! Don't take it as treason! You can't skip your sister, mother, Yumiko and niece!
isn't that the whole reason that you have to add the tag, you made the sister to be an li then added the ntr because of the family be as you said reason the mc got beat up and thrown out of school was because of nate why would i want anything to do with them after defending him.

Guess i will just skip the game not intrested in having anything to do with a family that betrays the mc good luck.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hi, everybody!
Guys, this is just a prologue, and the game is not about NTR! Sister, mother, niece, and Yumiko love or will love only MC! But, for example, the sister has reasons why she distanced herself, and it's not Nate, but their parents (and the fact that parents will not accept such a relationship)! And there is such a dialogue in the game! They both understand that they cannot be together and make an informed choice! Once again, the reason is the parents! I don't understand why you perceive that Nate took her away!? This is due only to school age...
In the future, everything will be good! Sister, mom, niece, and Yumiko will be just for MC!
The game is not about NTR but one of the love interests choses the guy the MC has been fighting with, like she's trying to deliberately hurt him and another one cheats on him the moment he leaves her alone for a few days, but I guess it's ok because she pretends she didn't like it... That certainly doesn't look like a story where everyone loves the MC, if you ask me.

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
isn't that the whole reason that you have to add the tag, you made the sister to be an li then added the ntr because of the family be as you said reason the mc got beat up and thrown out of school was because of nate why would i want anything to do with them after defending him.

Guess i will just skip the game not intrested in having anything to do with a family that betrays the mc good luck.
In this situation, the MC acted on emotions. There's no Nate's fault at all. Kicked out of school because of the principal and the teacher! This is what you can read in the dialog!
And Nate got fought in the face because he forgot his phone at their house and his parents took him to Texas for a whole week and he couldn't tell from there that he didn't do not disappear!
It's a pity that you didn't understand this, in the dialogue it was! Thanks for playing the game!

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
In this situation, the MC acted on emotions. There's no Nate's fault at all. Kicked out of school because of the principal and the teacher! This is what you can read in the dialog!
And Nate got fought in the face because he forgot his phone at their house and his parents took him to Texas for a whole week and he couldn't tell from there that he didn't do not disappear!
It's a pity that you didn't understand this, in the dialogue it was! Thanks for playing the game!

The game is about difficulties, and I didn't want to make a vanilla story! The way I see the development of the game itself... I think I'm doing everything right!
Spoiler: there will be a lot of cruelty and trouble in the game with MC!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm not a fan of NTR But if it's preventable for me that's fine No need to remove this content because of some...

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I am here because of the cheating and sharing/swinging - it is what people call ntr, I don't even know why using this word when we are not japanese and have other words in english to use-. Will there be more content like that in the future or the ntr haters will have their way?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I am here because of the cheating and sharing/swinging - it is what people call ntr, I don't even know why using this word when we are not japanese and have other words in english to use-. Will there be more content like that in the future or the ntr haters will have their way?
Hey! You finally show yourself Gudil, I couldn't see you without the Facepalm emoji in front of you. I want to let you know that any kink is their own, but just as you share your opinion with your comment (and Facepalms) so do others. Who cares what words are used as long as things are understood. In this game, it is. But then again, I heard F95zone is making a new system soon TM. Not soon enough though.

I'll give you a like as a show of peace between an EN TEE ARGH Hater :)

Dec 8, 2020
If you went back and (The NTR has been partially removed or it can now be skipped! ) Why not make it avoidable 100% If the only thing you can think of to keep the 2 apart is ntr that is just bad writing. So it looks like you see it is not working you have 1 patreon. You are insist it is not a ntr game and then say Spoiler: there will be a lot of cruelty and trouble in the game with MC! Know what that sounds like A NTR GAME.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I'll try it because I'm curious about the pics that look like a swinging fuck-fest, but the reviews and some comments aren't really reassuring. Well I'll see for myself.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
When u lose support from the incest and vanilla camp come find us.
jokes on you, they're the same thing :ROFLMAO: might as well throw corruption in there too, it doesnt make sense, but there's tons of overlap.

This is why I was mocking the other guy earlier.

Why does every insecure harem-boy feel entitled to vocalize their exit? You don't see this with any other kind of group. No one ever posts "Well, I was interested in the game, but then I saw it had unavoidable incest, so..."

or

"Well, game was looking promising, but then I saw you're forced to date multiple girls at once, so...."

barb.jpg

It's not enough to dislike something, they need to actively lobby against it, and make their presence (or lack thereof) known. The insane normalization of this behavior and almost complete absence of mod intervention across dozens of threads makes it pretty clear what kind of games mods play :cautious:

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
lol wait i went to itch.io and dev said (I will remove or change these items in the next version with a warning. Well, in general, there will be no brazen NTR in the game!) Then (the game is not about NTR )( In the future, everything will be good! Sister, mom, niece, and Yumiko will be just for MC! ) Who is this for incest and harem fans will not because unavoidable ntr and ntr fans because they will be just for mc at the end? You said this is the reason (their parents (and the fact that parents will not accept such a relationship)) but like someone said why not just leave you can even keep the daughter and have it be the mc and that is the reason she ran. This game feels like it itself is confused. If you want to make a ntr game make a ntr game if harem then make a harem game If you want both then make it 100% avoidable. As it is now is a game with a identity crisis and confusing both sides.

Jan 7, 2019
This is why I was mocking the other guy earlier.

Why does every insecure harem-boy feel entitled to vocalize their exit? You don't see this with any other kind of group. No one ever posts "Well, I was interested in the game, but then I saw it had unavoidable incest, so..."

or

"Well, game was looking promising, but then I saw you're forced to date multiple girls at once, so...."

barb.jpg
barb.jpg

It's not enough to dislike something, they need to actively lobby against it, and make their presence (or lack thereof) known. The insane normalization of this behavior and almost complete absence of mod intervention across dozens of threads makes it pretty clear what kind of games mods play :cautious:
Well i believe i wasn't complaining or anything asked the dev a question if i could avoid the sister the mother and sisters daughter as i have no intrest in a family that betrays the mc the fight started due to nate and mc got kicked out of school for it then the step sister who was made to be an li dates the guy and defends him dev has stated that i can't avoid them so its time to move on simple. don't like my comment then don't read it simple but i wasn't complaining.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Ok. Yoda is really trying to make a game. I say we give him a pass for not understanding how us humans behave(and maybe an anatomy lesson to do with human faces and especially lips).

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
lol wait i went to itch.io and dev said (I will remove or change these items in the next version with a warning. Well, in general, there will be no brazen NTR in the game!) Then (the game is not about NTR )( In the future, everything will be good! Sister, mom, niece, and Yumiko will be just for MC! ) Who is this for incest and harem fans will not because unavoidable ntr and ntr fans because they will be just for mc at the end? You said this is the reason (their parents (and the fact that parents will not accept such a relationship)) but like someone said why not just leave you can even keep the daughter and have it be the mc and that is the reason she ran. This game feels like it itself is confused. If you want to make a ntr game make a ntr game if harem then make a harem game If you want both then make it 100% avoidable. As it is now is a game with a identity crisis and confusing both sides.
I can only say that I act and shape the game according to my ideas and scenario)
I do not change anything because someone does not like it! But from problematic and ugly places I try to get rid of.
I can't please all the guys, but I will try very hard for those who like the initial game form!

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes