maxx229

Nov 17, 2021
For me the graphic weren't so bad. Some were pretty good and some mehh. Lot of content for this release. The worst thing here is the story. All over the place and no emotion. Dev you shouldn't time jump. There are better way to introduce the story that you want to tell or just skip it.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Hi, everybody!
Guys, this is just a prologue, and the game is not about NTR! Sister, mother, niece, and Yumiko love or will love only MC! But, for example, the sister has reasons why she distanced herself, and it's not Nate, but their parents (and the fact that parents will not accept such a relationship)! And there is such a dialogue in the game! They both understand that they cannot be together and make an informed choice! Once again, the reason is the parents! I don't understand why you perceive that Nate took her away!? This is due only to school age...
In the future, everything will be good! Sister, mom, niece, and Yumiko will be just for MC!
Lol "In the future, everything will be good! Sister, mom, niece and Yumiko will just be for the MC!" how great!! He gets all those sloppy seconds . Yumiko cheated on MC, she doesn't even deserve to be included, it doesn't matter that she got mad at her friend after she did it. And using their parents as an excuse for what his NOT EVEN RELATED sister did is just cheap excuse.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I have to say the most retarded part of this entire game is how this dumbass tried to make the MC and Nate be friends after everything that happened. He was the reason you started fighting with your family, he's the reason you got kicked out of school (say it was the teacher and principal all you want but Nate got to stay in that school) and he's the reason he left the house (which again was retarded because after the MC got mad he just completely cooled off, when obviously at that point he should have at least been leaving pissed at the mother and sister for siding against him) then dev time skips and you act like the guy is the greatest friend you ever fucking had and talk to him about how he fucks your sister...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I want to try this game for the "swinging" tag. Could someone who played it tell me if it really is real swinging (2 couples changing partners) in this game or only some 3somes, mostly FFM like in other games with this tag?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want to try this game for the "swinging" tag. Could someone who played it tell me if it really is real swinging (2 couples changing partners) in this game or only some 3somes, mostly FFM like in other games with this tag?
Nope. You have the option to "share" one girl. If I remember it correctly.. one girl dance for MC and one guy, and mc let this guy touch her. Thats it.

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have to say the most retarded part of this entire game is how this dumbass tried to make the MC and Nate be friends after everything that happened. He was the reason you started fighting with your family, he's the reason you got kicked out of school (say it was the teacher and principal all you want but Nate got to stay in that school) and he's the reason he left the house (which again was retarded because after the MC got mad he just completely cooled off, when obviously at that point he should have at least been leaving pissed at the mother and sister for siding against him) then dev time skips and you act like the guy is the greatest friend you ever fucking had and talk to him about how he fucks your sister...
Yeah. And the person who is "very attached to mc and loves him very much" does nothing about it. She's mad that she can't hang out with this asshole and have sex with him in peace.

One of the worst sisters I've ever seen.
Also, MC is just a cuck.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
The textbox goes under the screen in some places. The line spacing could be decreased and text box could be moved up a bit more. 1675409450763.png

Thanks

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Neon Berry, If the NTR (or anything similar, like sharing) can only be skipped but not avoided, I don't see a reason for the game to interest me.
It meant that the player would have a choice! There will be two buttons: view or skip. If I were you, I would first play before making such a conclusion:)
And I've already written like NTR with: Sister, Mom, Niece, and Yumiko only in the prologue!
Spoiler: The only thing you will have to save Yumiko and there may be violent NTR applied to her, without her desire! And it won't be soon. I can't call it cheating.)
Apart from this situation, there will be no more NTR with them!
NTR will be connected with other girls, with whom you don't have relationship points!

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
There will be two buttons: view or skip. I
so either way it happens...
The only thing you will have to save Yumiko and there may be violent NTR applied to her, without her desire! And it won't be soon.)
so you're saying there will be violent NTR some at an udefined date but then you say this...
out of concern I'm worried that you're bad at english or bipolar.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It meant that the player would have a choice! There will be two buttons: view or skip. If I were you, I would first play before making such a conclusion:)
And I've already written like NTR with: Sister, Mom, Niece, and Yumiko only in the prologue!
Spoiler: The only thing you will have to save Yumiko and there may be violent NTR applied to her, without her desire! And it won't be soon.)
NTR will be connected with other girls, with whom you don't have relationship points!
I don't see the two options anywhere: It happens, you can see it or not, but it happens anyway, for me it's the same. Two options would be: It happens, it doesn't happen. But here I only see the former.

On the other hand, I don't like NTR, so I don't know why I would try a game with unavoidable NTR. Unless I can send all the LIs with NTR to hell and I can make them never appear in the game again.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
so either way it happens...

so you're saying there will be violent NTR some at an udefined date but then you say this...

out of concern I'm worried that you're bad at english or bipolar.
dont face palm him he is saying the true you like it or not ,you say that wont be more ntr from now but you later say is gonna be violent NTR to yumiko .....
dude make your mind is gonna be more NTR or not ,and what is the point to make it skippable, make it avoidable or dont change it

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, this was a hard read...the english needs improvement.
The incest is non existent, they are the step family, then we have a 19 year timeskip and the father dies along the way, there is no relation which makes this incest in any way, even less with the ''niece''.

As for the characters, the only one which i liked so far was Lana.

The sister is garbage, she loves the MC so much, until one day out of the blue she doesn't and gets a boyfriend. But she still loves only the MC...so much she stays with her bf :rolleyes:
The excuse with their parents not accepting such a relationship is crap, they are not related, they are adults which could move out, they could have their relationship in secret etc.
Instead she stays with her bf, we hear from him how wild she is and that she likes roleplay and toys, ah yes and they have a child....Now that Nate is dead, should i be happy to get her, 19 years too late as a pity fuck ?
No thanks, for me the sister is dead as a LI, she was the moment she picked Nate over the MC.

The niece, locks bad, even more so with the short hair. She has probably a couple of screws lose, or that was my impression as she was thinking about alien dicks and how she would fuck her girlfriends.
And yeah, why would i care about a niece which isn't related to the MC, at all.
If she would be at least his child and they keept it secret because of their parents...but so, why should i care about Nate's bastard kid.

Yumiko, i honestly don't care about her. She's so sad that she makes out with one of her girlfriends...yeah no thanks.

Not sure which audience the dev wants to reach with this game.
You get cucked from the get to go with the sister, there is sharing and ntr planed for other characters, but not with the 4 main girls...well, after the prologue...
As someone which dislikes ntr making them the MC's only, after you got cucked in the prolouge isn't helping, you ruined any interest in these charcters already, like the sister.
That there isn't more coming doesn't change that...and even that isn't sure, seeing that there will be more for Yumiko.
What is the point of skiping if you don't like to see it ? It's meaningles, it still happens we just don't see it.

Last edited:

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
dont face palm him he is saying the true you like it or not ,you say that wont be more ntr from now but you later say is gonna be violent NTR to yumiko .....
dude make your mind is gonna be more NTR or not ,and what is the point to make it skippable, make it avoidable or dont change it
Wow, how you don't like it)
It's not for you to tell me what to do! OK! ;)
As for NTR, I write as it is and as it will be!

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
English dialogue in this game always gives me a brain aneurysm trying to decode what they are saying,
"It's you who sorry me" but I can't play this game without a headache.

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
English dialogue in this game always gives me a brain aneurysm trying to decode what they are saying,
"It's you who sorry me" but I can't play this game without a headache.
I'm sorry, but for now, I can only translate myself :(
I've been improving it as much as I could with translation services... But it stays bad!
I'll try to find find a normal translator...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, this was a hard read...the english needs improvement.
The incest is non existent, they are the step family, then we have a 19 year timeskip and the father dies along the way, there is no relation which makes this incest in any way, even less with the ''niece''.

As for the characters, the only one which i liked so far was the Lana.

The sister is garbage, she loves the MC so much until one day out of the blue she doesn't and gets a boyfriend. But she still loves only the MC...so much she stays with her bf :rolleyes:
The excuse with their parents not accepting such a relationship is crap, they are not related, they are adults which could move out, they could have their relationship in secret etc.
Instead she stays with her bf, we hear from him how wild she is and that she likes roleplay and toys, ah yes and they have a child....Now that Nate is dead, should be happy to get her, 19 years too late, as a pity fuck ?
No thanks, for me the sister is dead as a LI, she was the moment she picked Nate over the MC.

The niece, locks bad with the short hair. She has probably a couple of screws lose, or that was my impression as she was thinking about alien dicks and how she would fuck her girlfriends.
And yeah, why would i care about a niece, which isn't related to the MC, at all.
If she would be at least his child and they keept it secret because of their parents...but so, why should i care about Nate's bastard kid.

Yumiko, i honestly don't care about her, she's so sad that she makes out with one of her girlfriends...yeah no thanks.

Not sure which audience the dev wants to reach with this game.
You get cucked from the get to go with the sister, there is sharing and ntr planed for other characters, but not with the 4 main girls...well, after the prologue...
As someone which dislikes ntr making them the MC's only, after you got cucked in the prolouge isn't helping, you ruined any interest in these charcters already, like the sister.
That there isn't more coming doesn't change that...and even that isn't sure, seeing that there will be more for Yumiko.
What is the point of skiping if you don't like to see it ? It's meaningles, it still happens we just don't see it.
I have decided to try the game... Which has served to confirm what I suspected, that I should have used my time to do something else.

The sister doesn't interest me at all, as you say she already chose Nate, and I can't find any reason to want to give her a second chance.

Yumiko stops being an LI the moment she cheats on the MC. In fact I haven't passed that point, there I have clearly seen that it wasn't worth continuing with the game.

I don't have a formed opinion of her fake niece... But the fact that she is the daughter of the stepsister that I don't like and Nate... the bottom line is that I'd rather pass of her.

The stepmom is the only one who seems like a good LI.

Neon Berry, thanks for the game, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to pass.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes