Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I'd agree with you if you didn't opened a patreon account.
but since you did .. well.. you're expecting to be paid for your work... which you don't call it that.
according to you it's a fun project, or something you want or whatever you want to call it.
opening a tip jar site, well it kinda defeats the purpose of "I'm doing this for me"

gl with your game though, I won't be playing it since I'm not a fan of getting cucked and whatever else is in your VN.

I don't see the point in arguing) You have your own preferences for games) About the patreon and money, the first thing I was open is ich.io and that was free there and the game got here from there)
Money is needed only to devote more time to the game and its quality! In fact, I will make this game without money, but very slowly! So I'm not making a game for the money)))))
If I was making games just for the money)
I would make the game in a completely different way!:)

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
you do understand that the moment you opened any type of tip jar... your argument " I do this because I like" becomes null, void, obsolete ?
you can debate as much as you want that it's not the case.. but yeah... sorry you're wrong in that regard..
EDIT : I'm not arguing, there's no argument here, it's a fact..
also I'll admit I have my own preference.. and this ain't it... I'm not playing games to get cucked, past/present/future and having incest with NTR stuff.. well as far as I'm concerned.. it's a big nono...
too many red flags with this VN... not sure who would enjoy it if I'm being honest... apart from that 1 patreon of yours.
I can say that you are wrong, because you take your reasoning as an example and think if a person acts one way or another, he is exactly like that and only money is important to him))) You don't know me)
There is no need for arguments, I know who I am creating the game for) for myself and people who will be interested. But what I want to do faster is yes, or find a normal translator or buy a video card for example for the best pictures, etc.
Your point of view is clear to me, but I have my own motives and it's not money)

Last edited:
Reactions: blabub12

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ShareOfSweet-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Developer: Neon Berry - -
Modder: LaikDink
I created the small walkthrough mod for this game. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2359981 View attachment 2359982
up please

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Good game, but there is need to work more on animations, to make them smooth, especially during sex scenes. But I liked sounds and moans, also many nice looking ladies (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm struggling with some of the comments in this thread. I don't know if they are comedic in nature or they really do lack common sense but allow me to condense what i've been reading.....

"I don't like cheating, netorare etc so I decided to play this game tagged with cheating and netorare and am upset it contained cheating and netorare and don't know who the game is aimed at".....

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here and guess ......... it's aimed at people that like cheating and netorare.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
An update to 1.1.2 in the works or not needed?

Thanls

Reactions: TLAMNZ

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
Me reading the game overview: "The hero gets into a series of misfortunes! As a child, he loses his mother,..."
also, me:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
To the dev, look, I believe you should do what you like, not caring too much about what others say, if it's your supporter base that doesn't want something, you can try to make them avoidable, or remove (if not much of your interest too), but making changes based on feedback from people who "probably" won't even support the game isn't worth it.
Do what you planned, you can't please everyone. I don't particularly have anything against NTR or Sharing (as long as they're well done and make sense), but I understand that many people don't like it, and you making them avoidable, I believe that solves it for the vast majority.

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks! do you plan to keep it updated?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know...when I play an adult VN the last thing I want to see is talk of multiple plastic surgeries. Maybe it's just me but I'd rather have it either not mentioned at all so I can have my own head canon about it, or accept the plot of the hot milf having really really good genes along with good workout routine.
Please, before anyone says "muh realism".... if the MC is gonna be tall, in good shape, endowed under the belt, and seen as handsome by all the characters in the story I dont think the above is much more of a stretch.

Edit...ok nvm. the daz model looks like it was de-aged by 20 years. alright.

Last edited:

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
As a harem fan, my question is: Is this game worth my attention? (I played the first version of the game and I wasn't happy, but I see that there have been changes)

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

sonkotral

Oct 14, 2021
Hope this is not too offensive for sensitive players who can't stand people with different preferences but... Can I ask where to find the removed ntr scene or the earlier version of the game? Because I umm.. am kinda into netorare. Sorry.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes