Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Someone already sent you a link before, how to put it in english. And with the bit of content that is available at the moment, there is no need for a walkthrough mod
I'd say the "English" in this game is in word only. Instead of whatever crummy translator app this Dev is using, having someone that actually speaks it instead, even at a grade school level would be a MAJOR improvement.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'd say the "English" in this game is in word only. Instead of whatever crummy translator app this Dev is using, having someone that actually speaks it instead, even at a grade school level would be a MAJOR improvement.
Me seems, the developer is from russia. I also use translation software from time to time to communicate with others. I noticed more than 1 time: Russian-German translations work really well. German-English on the other hand... well, awful sometimes.

Yes, the game doesn't have world class english. But I've had a lot worse games. I can remember games that really have a pseudo-English where not even 2 words in a row are spelled correctly, let alone a sentence. I really didn't understand in the slightest what I should do now, to the point of my school English + translator. This is no joke!

And this game here really isn't that bad ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It was, the sister was right from the start in love with the MC and they had even some kind of relationship, shown by renders where she sits on MC's lap and kissing him on the mouth, but she jumps then into the arms of the new guy at school. If that is not netorare, then what is in your opinion?
Uh games where there's an antagonist constantly hitting on/fucking mc's girlfriend? Its not rocket science, problem is the incest crowd is mad possessive and bastardizes the definition. It's the same kind of player who calls it netorare when a wife is sleeping with her literal husband (if that husband isnt mc). This game didnt have the ntr tag from the start, but iirc it always had the swinging tag, would should be sufficient to scare the "muh waifus' off. It didn't, and thus we have this thread.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
The girls are cute... yet it is so painful to go through this horrible Engrish.
Hey Dostoevsky get somebody to translate that - cause now it is utter garbage!

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Love how the Dev has to spend actual time to frantically explain aspects of the story that may SEEM like NTR but actually ARN'T NTR, and EVERYTHING IS OK! PLEASE DON'T SEND ME DEATH THREATS IN DISCORD DMS ANYMORE! etc in the dev notes to all the smol pp NTR-haters who can't seem to even look at a post card without self-inserting as the smallest object visible on it and complaining about how postcards are tresh anyways.. jeez, just let the man write the story he wants to write... Poor guy must have gotten it rough at the start.. =\

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Love how the Dev has to spend actual time to frantically explain aspects of the story that may SEEM like NTR but actually ARN'T NTR, and EVERYTHING IS OK! PLEASE DON'T SEND ME DEATH THREATS IN DISCORD DMS ANYMORE! etc in the dev notes to all the smol pp NTR-haters who can't seem to even look at a post card without self-inserting as the smallest object visible on it and complaining about how postcards are tresh anyways.. jeez, just let the man write the story he wants to write... Poor guy must have gotten it rough at the start.. =\
1679465070594.png

Seriously now, if you paid attention before posting you'd understand why the dev had to explain. Trying to mix to things that don't mix but also contradicting himself. The sister (a main LI) is going to be with someone else, there will be ntr, but also the main LI's won't ntr the mc.. Dude you literally just said she would, now she won't? Which is it? Pick a side and stick to it. Add to the fact, the sister is crazy in love with the mc, but for "reasons" gets pregnant with another dude. The GF is sad the MC leaves her so she does the only thing to do and fucks her les friend then gets upset about it.
All the LI's will be totally for the MC, AFTER they're done fucking around with everyone else first.

The dev is a total walking contradiction. The main LI's won't ntr you, but only after they did in the prolouge. Also the ntr is limited to prologue. Promise, well except for when it isn't. The dude literally says it's limited to the prologue and then the very next line is "but there is violent ntr with a LI much later"

Like he said in some of the posts that got nuked. "I'll write this game the way I want and nothing and no one will change my mind because that that most important thing to me" and a post later "based on feed back I've changed some things". I don't even care about the content, you just can't take this guy seriously or believe anything he says because he'll say the exact opposite later. I don't mean to be harsh on the guy and maybe some things are lost in translation but really go read the whole thread and you'll understand why he to explain himself... nothing made sense and the story was all over the show.

This whole game is like a drunken car careening down the freeway not knowing which lane it wants to be in.

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 2486295

Seriously now, if you paid attention before posting you'd understand why the dev had to explain. Trying to mix to things that don't mix but also contradicting himself. The sister (a main LI) is going to be with someone else, there will be ntr, but also the main LI's won't ntr the mc.. Dude you literally just said she would, now she won't? Which is it? Pick a side and stick to it. Add to the fact, the sister is crazy in love with the mc, but for "reasons" gets pregnant with another dude. The GF is sad the MC leaves her so she does the only thing to do and fucks her les friend then gets upset about it.
All the LI's will be totally for the MC, AFTER they're done fucking around with everyone else first.

The dev is a total walking contradiction. The main LI's won't ntr you, but only after they did in the prolouge. Also the ntr is limited to prologue. Promise, well except for when it isn't. The dude literally says it's limited to the prologue and then the very next line is "but there is violent ntr with a LI much later"

Like he said in some of the posts that got nuked. "I'll write this game the way I want and nothing and no one will change my mind because that that most important thing to me" and a post later "based on feed back I've changed some things". I don't even care about the content, you just can't take this guy seriously or believe anything he says because he'll say the exact opposite later. I don't mean to be harsh on the guy and maybe some things are lost in translation but really go read the whole thread and you'll understand why he to explain himself... nothing made sense and the story was all over the show.

This whole game is like a drunken car careening down the freeway not knowing which lane it wants to be in.
You forgot it now has a paywall and can pay to vote for content.

what.roxs

Dec 8, 2018
I downloaded the workupload file and when extracting it, it failed and said something about a virus... I left the folder it was in and opened up f95zone to figure out what was going on and when I went back to the folder the file disappeared. I need help to find out what happened to the file so I can delete it. also, did this happen to anyone else?

hh5dino

Mar 16, 2023
I downloaded the workupload file and when extracting it, it failed and said something about a virus... I left the folder it was in and opened up f95zone to figure out what was going on and when I went back to the folder the file disappeared. I need help to find out what happened to the file so I can delete it. also, did this happen to anyone else?
There were no problems! Check your antivirus software! What did he complain about there?
For the sake of interest, I will download now and check which version of the game is Win, Mac or Android?

P.S. Downloaded and checked all three versions! There are no viruses! You have problems with your antivirus, or you got mixed up, and the virus was brought from another place!;)

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This game needs a rewrite to be understandable in English. It's weird how it seems everything is happening faster because of the dialogue.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I think this game may need a rework ( for example, remove relationship between sis and Nate, sis love relationship with MC and they had a daughter secretly instead, etc.'The introduction of MC and sis is really annoying and I really dislike it'). Maybe typical for story setting but you may have at least one of the popular topic or highlight(incest?/wincest?) that people may be interested and draw some good attention. Perhaps you may have some personal story telling(sharing/NTR) about other girls like girlfriend or other love interest later. At least you have one thing that keep people playing your game at first. You can't have harem and NTR (or similar tags) mixed together and now this is the consequence. What a waste of such excellent potential.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 14 Votes