whity112

Feb 26, 2018
What do you expect form these kids at this point? They get personally offended that someone on the internet wrote a story that includes harem but didn't follow their incel bible version of it.

Edit: Oh, this doesn't even have the harem tag lol.
if your harem conceived you they can have sex with other men its because your rich but they need a bull :whistle:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShareOfSweet-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 14, 2020
Slap the fucking NTR tag on it, have that sort of decency at least, not to mention the english is horrible, the story is utter shit, choices don't matter for jackshit except for fucking bad endings, way too fucking jumpy and alltogether just plain stupid.
WOW you seem such a nice person i bet money on you having a shit load of friends and being great fun at a party

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Can't seem to figure out how to get the restrain option with Susan in the beginning, any suggestions?

Edit - Or is it paywalled?

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well, the faces or expressions haven't really improved much and the story is still poor, not to mention the forced scenes...

at least it seems the dev tried to fix something and it could be said that the mc's niece is actually the daughter, conceived during a party in which the mc and sister were drugged and don't remember anything:KEK:
On the other hand this is the worst excuse to try to add lesbian/bisexual, at least this is new :KEK: .

Now one thing I don't understand, did the dev add "paywalled" scenes?Has anyone had access to those 2 options? It doesn't matter what I chose, I could never see it.

EDIT: Yeah Paywalled "extended version"

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Well, the faces or expressions haven't really improved much and the story is still poor, not to mention the forced scenes...

at least it seems the dev tried to fix something and it could be said that the mc's niece is actually the daughter, conceived during a party in which the mc and sister were drugged and don't remember anything:KEK:
On the other hand this is the worst excuse to try to add lesbian/bisexual, at least this is new :KEK: .

Now one thing I don't understand, did the dev add "paywalled" scenes?Has anyone had access to those 2 options? It doesn't matter what I chose, I could never see it.
So does mc impregnate her step-sis or not?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I think it's paid content
Must be in the extended version. Since I used URM to check the scenes in basic version. The content are all black screen with dialogue.:unsure: The first choice of the paid content in the beginning is to let you fuck Susan(aunt) and cum inside her or not. The content in the extended version might be important to the story. By the number of the followers of the developer, I am afraid there is too little chance for the extended version to leak out here.:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BTLD

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm completely fine with the optional sharing, but NATE should honestly be written out of the game, or at least give the option to kick him to the curb, I don't wanna be that weirdos friend. (Btw I haven't played the game, just going off what everyone else is saying + dev notes) Being able to get rid of him would automatically make me interested to actually try the game.

I've played a handful of games with sharing in them, I don't mind if it's a harem/romance game with optional sharing, or a sharing focused game, but anything with netorare (even if it's not technically cheating) that isn't completely avoidable/optional is just not my cup of tea. I know it's only at the beginning of the game (supposedly), but being forced to be the guys friend afterwards feels shitty, screw that.

Of course this is just my opinion and you should continue to make the game you wanna make, just figured I would share with you my two cents. You probably won't ever win the hardcore harem/vanilla crowd over, but people like me who are somewhat on the fence would probably be willing to give your game a go with that one single change. ;)

Regardless, I wish you luck in your endeavors Dev. :)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I'm completely fine with the optional sharing, but NATE should honestly be written out of the game, or at least give the option to kick him to the curb, I don't wanna be that weirdos friend. (Btw I haven't played the game, just going off what everyone else is saying + dev notes) Being able to get rid of him would automatically make me interested to actually try the game.

I've played a handful of games with sharing in them, I don't mind if it's a harem/romance game with optional sharing, or a sharing focused game, but anything with netorare (even if it's not technically cheating) that isn't completely avoidable/optional is just not my cup of tea. I know it's only at the beginning of the game (supposedly), but being forced to be the guys friend afterwards feels shitty, screw that.

Of course this is just my opinion and you should continue to make the game you wanna make, just figured I would share with you my two cents. You probably won't ever win the hardcore harem/vanilla crowd over, but people like me who are somewhat on the fence would probably be willing to give your game a go with that one single change. ;)

The Dev has changed the story a bit but ruined it again by splitting versions for some paid contents. Also the change of the story made Nate unnecessary then why he is still in the picture. The change hints the niece is mc actual daughter and make GF cheating lesibian scene avoidable. However the story is still quite dumb. The fix of the storyline is not good enough and I agree that Dev can think like NTR haters to remake this game might be much better than now.:sneaky:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
This visual novel is intended for an adult audience and tells about the life trials of a young man who faced a series of tragic events that changed his fate.
I hate to be a stick-in-mud, but your Fate can't be changed. Your Destiny can.
Fate is not in your control. Your destiny is something you control. IMO there are different schools of thought on it.
It can't be proven either way.

Ok, sorry about that. :giggle: I'll give the game a go. I think it's worth it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I'd strongly suggest you try playing it at least once, there's far too much noise in this thread from people who didnt like it from the start. Yes, the english is rough, but it really doesnt feel like what you're describing-the Nate guy is a genuinely nice guy, and never comes off as 'YEAH BITCH I ONE-UPPED YOU' - but that really doesnt matter to the other critics. Besides, his involvement in the later story is very small.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Extended version 0.1.3
Screenshot_2023_07_01-1.png
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes