yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShareOfSweet-0.1.3Extended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 21, 2019
What can I say, the game is full of shit, firstly we were deceived and there is no Netorare here, and secondly, a typical toy with a hint of incest and a dumb main character jock, In short, this is just one of the worst games (((((

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
So I used the universal mod for the game and got a question, what those _w and _p stats do mean ?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Haha. I wonder why there are so many people here who don't like NTR. Whether it is actually NTR by definition remains to be seen. :unsure:

But the developer has said more than once clearly where the journey is going. And he seems to be staying true to himself. Well, you'll be able to go on moaning about it, he won't change anything. The game is by a fans of stuff like this for fans. You will have to live with it.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Neon Berry - -
Modder: LaikDink
I created the small walkthrough mod for this game. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.1.3 extended
View attachment 2359981 View attachment 2359982
Updated to v0.1.3 extended

Reactions: SpeedDevil

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I decided to skim through the prologue (Start of game up until present day) of this game, since I wasn't doing anything anyways... and yeesh that was painful to get through even just skimming through it. The MC is alpha and beta at the same time, basically gets cucked by Nate, Anna ends up developing real feelings for Nate (as depicted by the funeral), while Nate on the other had only loved her up until that point, and even though it hints that the kid is most likely his, he was still 100% fine (despite despising Nate in the past) with the woman he loves getting pregnant by another man. (Presumed to be by another man). Like if that ain't some beta energy, then I don't know what the hell is!

I don't even want to get into how messy the dialogue/writing side of things are. :(

This is just... If Anna would have been depicted to never have feelings for Nate (Like earlier in the game when she said she only loves the MC... but then at the funeral she's on her knees crying, so clearly that changed), and also if the MC woulda never became friends with him and instead just put up with him for Anna's sake, and the dialogue would have been a bit better... then I woulda enjoyed It I think. Becoming friends with the guy who married the woman you love, I'm sorry but that's wild to me.

As it stands though, that definitely didn't make me want to play more of this. I still wish you luck dev, but for me personally this just has to many glaring problems for me to enjoy it. Also, I just wanna say If you enjoy this game/novel, that's cool and I'm happy you found something you enjoy, it might not be for me, but I'm not saying It's terrible, I just personally don't enjoy it. (y)

TL/DR - Despite the MC coming off as quite the masculine and alpha sort of guy, he let's some guy basically cuck him and get together with the girl he loves, who ends up falling for this guy (Nate) herself later on. She also ends up getting pregnant with presumably Nate's child, and the MC despite loving her just didn't care. The whole storyline with both her and Nate was just bizarre to me, and also the writing/dialogue definitely could have been better.

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
Need some focus on the language. The floating screen is also annoying as hell that is never a good idea.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Are they in-laws or half-siblings? Also, didn't MC's mother die?

Pls don't make em in-laws. That kills the taboo

1688458539210.png
Why is this choice blocked ffs

Last edited:

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
i am kind of lost the time skip is really huge not sure what is going on anymore

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
In all honesty, the writing is bad, possibly written by a five year old. It's hard to follow, and the plot is very convoluted. Fix it and more people might become interested. Possibly try someone that actually speaks and writes English fluently to translate for you.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
What on earth is are they trying to say here and other places? I have the languages set to ENGLISH, what kind of messed up language is this? When I set it to ENGLISH, I expect EVERYTHING to be ENGLISH. The walkthrough is nice and helpful but, I still like to read what is being said. I deleted the game until this gets fixed. I want complete ENGLISH. Screenshot 2023-07-12 214509.png

JiHun5

Feb 1, 2023
What on earth is are they trying to say here and other places? I have the languages set to ENGLISH, what kind of messed up language is this? When I set it to ENGLISH, I expect EVERYTHING to be ENGLISH. The walkthrough is nice and helpful but, I still like to read what is being said. I deleted the game until this gets fixed. I want complete ENGLISH.
Perhaps you have a conflict with the mod or for some reason everything went wrong for you. In fact, everything is translated in the game. And there is no need to fix ...
P.S. the mod is not from the author of the game, if that!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This thread and the reactions I see in it are an excellent litmus test for elliot rodger syndrome. Get tested today!

What on earth is are they trying to say here and other places? I have the languages set to ENGLISH, what kind of messed up language is this? When I set it to ENGLISH, I expect EVERYTHING to be ENGLISH. The walkthrough is nice and helpful but, I still like to read what is being said. I deleted the game until this gets fixed. I want complete ENGLISH. View attachment 2765809
I had that happen once then I reset the language toggle back to russian then back to english in the main menu and it went away.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
This thread and the reactions I see in it are an excellent litmus test for elliot rodger syndrome. Get tested today!

I had that happen once then I reset the language toggle back to russian then back to english in the main menu and it went away.
What I did was uninstalled restalled the game and mods again. It's working fine now.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hi, everybody!
Guys, this is just a prologue, and the game is not about NTR! Sister, mother, niece, and Yumiko love or will love only MC! But, for example, the sister has reasons why she distanced herself, and it's not Nate, but their parents (and the fact that parents will not accept such a relationship)! And there is such a dialogue in the game! They both understand that they cannot be together and make an informed choice! Once again, the reason is the parents! I don't understand why you perceive that Nate took her away!? This is due only to school age...
In the future, everything will be good! Sister, mom, niece, and Yumiko will be just for MC!
If that's true what you say about Nate That she didn't love him why she have a kid with him. And if she felt that they couldn't be together because of parents then what changes that reasoning now?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

New Char.png

Kelly 1080p free.png

Kelly 1080p best detailing.png

Kelly hot 4k.png

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hi, everybody!
Within two weeks while I was resting and I was finishing work on profiles before the release of public version 0.1.3 so that they would enter version 0.1.3., and two weeks while I was working on version 0.1.4, it was done:
50 new renders and 1 animation (for 4 new scenes in continuation game)
The scenes are large-scale, so everything happens slowly.

Thank you for your support!
P.S. And, of course, here are some teasers ;)

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes