hh5dino

Mar 16, 2023
In general, I downloaded all 3 versions from Mega (I was too lazy to check the rest of the file-sharing sites) The antivirus on the files from Mega did not swear! As for Android platforms, an update for protection was released this year. Then they sewed in this stupid system, and it says that there is a virus or Trojan, but in fact you still click install, and there are no problems! If in doubt, wait for the release of the new free version from the author in 17 days and download from itch.io or here later ! Guys with the Android version will most likely face a system lock and unwillingness to install this application on the phone due to the new protection, just click install anyway, and there will be no problems!
p.s. Topic! These are all false positives ... https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/

Last edited:

Burma

May 22, 2018
In general, I downloaded all 3 versions from Mega (I was too lazy to check the rest of the file-sharing sites) The antivirus on the files from Mega did not swear! As for Android platforms, an update for protection was released this year. Then they sewed in this stupid system, and it says that there is a virus or Trojan, but in fact you still click install, and there are no problems! If in doubt, wait for the release of the new free version from the author in 17 days and download from itch.io or here later ! Guys with the Android version will most likely face a system lock and unwillingness to install this application on the phone due to the new protection, just click install anyway, and there will be no problems!
p.s. Topic! These are all false positives ... https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
There are a bunch of games here without any "false positives", so yeah, no thanks.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are a bunch of games here without any "false positives", so yeah, no thanks.
Honest question, have you ever downloaded a game here that gave you a virus? I haven't. Sure, all the download sites without an adblocker are mighty sketchy, but one addon later and it's smooth sailing.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Honest question, have you ever downloaded a game here that gave you a virus? I haven't. Sure, all the download sites without an adblocker are mighty sketchy, but one addon later and it's smooth sailing.

Furthermore - these renpy games are completely transparent. It's not like a built executable where you cant see what's under the hood, you can literally look at the entire game in a text editor (or renpy sdk)- so it's a bad vehicle for virus distribution.

I give about as much creedence to smartphone malware detectors/intentions as google "security" checks that are basically invitations for data submission.

Reactions: Joshy92

Burma

May 22, 2018
This game is the first that gave me a virus warning, that's why it looks really sketchy.

Edit: now when I thought about it, I recall two more games that had virus warnings.

Burma

May 22, 2018

Furthermore - these renpy games are completely transparent. It's not like a built executable where you cant see what's under the hood, you can literally look at the entire game in a text editor (or renpy sdk)- so it's a bad vehicle for virus distribution.
Viruses can be distributed even in an image file, not to mention a renpy code.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This game is the first that gave me a virus warning, that's why it looks really sketchy.
i dunno maybe im just jaded in that you can get all kinds of wonky buggy programs without even leaving the google store, if it was my phone I wouldnt worry about it.

Viruses can be distributed even in an image file, not to mention a renpy code.
Absolutely; but at some point you gotta ask what's the likelihood of someone with bad intentions going through all that trouble? I find adware to be a much bigger problem nowadays that deep-malicious things like trojans or keyloggers; yet AVs tend to characterize many as the latter, and almost identify none of the former :LOL:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This thread is pretty quiet lately.

I must say I'm not really a fan of the story (too many time skips)
But the sister is hot.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, This could have been a really good game.
But like so many games on here the writing held it back.
I have seen worse games but still the writing leaves a lot to be desired.

Reactions: BTLD

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Developer: Neon Berry - -
Modder: LaikDink
I created the small walkthrough mod for this game. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.1.2
View attachment 2359981 View attachment 2359982
up pls ^^

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so, there is NTR or sister, mom and the other Love interest will be only with MC and damn NTR if finally a bad memory?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2734343

Overview:
This visual novel is intended for an adult audience and tells about the life trials of a young man who faced a series of tragic events that changed his fate. Currently, he is going through a difficult period, balancing between helping loved ones, fighting inner demons and preserving his sanity. However, the main character wants a better life...

Create your own path to triumph and happiness together with the hero,
exploring and discovering all sides of your dark or light self.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: Neon Berry - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2367658 View attachment 2367659 View attachment 2367662 View attachment 2367663 View attachment 2367664 View attachment 2367665 View attachment 2734344
View attachment 2367669 View attachment 2367667 View attachment 2367668 View attachment 2367666 View attachment 2734347 View attachment 2734346 View attachment 2734345
For all incest lovers, such as myself, do you plan to include incest? That would be awesome sauce, pretty please. You could make it optional if you like.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes