FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
in all seriousness.. can someone explain to me what does "native son"mean... is that a way to go around Patreons's TOS or something exclusive to native populations ? It was used when Lana was hugging MC, I wouldn't want to be racist.

Wishes For Fishes

Jun 7, 2022
in all seriousness.. can someone explain to me what does "native son"mean... is that a way to go around Patreons's TOS or something exclusive to native populations ? It was used when Lana was hugging MC, I wouldn't want to be racist.
I can only assume "native" is supposed to be "biological."

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I'm struggling with some of the comments in this thread. I don't know if they are comedic in nature or they really do lack common sense but allow me to condense what i've been reading.....

"I don't like cheating, netorare etc so I decided to play this game tagged with cheating and netorare and am upset it contained cheating and netorare and don't know who the game is aimed at".....

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here and guess ......... it's aimed at people that like cheating and netorare.
could be wrong but i dont think the tag was there originally

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I'm struggling with some of the comments in this thread. I don't know if they are comedic in nature or they really do lack common sense but allow me to condense what i've been reading.....

"I don't like cheating, netorare etc so I decided to play this game tagged with cheating and netorare and am upset it contained cheating and netorare and don't know who the game is aimed at".....

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here and guess ......... it's aimed at people that like cheating and netorare.
The Netorare tag and the cheating tag were missing, that's why people, including me, were suprised and complained about it. No need to bash the crowd, if you don't have the full picture.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

You're saying what you're saying without even knowing what people were mad over...
Nothing new from you bashing people with your immunity on here, But I digress.
The netorare tag was not on here at first, the same with the cheating tag.
so before you come spewing nonsense, you should grasp the situation first and know what you are talking about,

Just some advice.

Now have a good day.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
More ntr pls
Then you will be letdown because dev said all girls will love mc only and will be a harem. This was never meant to be a ntr game and the only upcoming ntr is from what the dev said sounds like the gf will get raped or close to with mc saving her. dev said ntr is mainly only in prolog. This is why people are confused about what this game is.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It may be that this is often violated. But the forum rules usually require that taggs can only be set if the content for them also exists. And that was not the case at the beginning.
It was, the sister was right from the start in love with the MC and they had even some kind of relationship, shown by renders where she sits on MC's lap and kissing him on the mouth, but she jumps then into the arms of the new guy at school. If that is not netorare, then what is in your opinion?

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
that shouldn't happen. There's something strange goig on.
The game does not say this, the game only when I try to install it says the application is not installed and when I used the mt manager program to install the game a message appeared saying that the application needs to be signed, and when I signed it the game was installed but when I opened it it closed automatically, I think because of developer protection, I hope Update the Android version or give a solution

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The game does not say this, the game only when I try to install it says the application is not installed and when I used the mt manager program to install the game a message appeared saying that the application needs to be signed, and when I signed it the game was installed but when I opened it it closed automatically, I think because of developer protection, I hope Update the Android version or give a solution
in the early comment someone mentioned a trojan script, so I would be carefull with this

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Neon Berry - -
Modder: LaikDink
I created the small walkthrough mod for this game. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.1.2
View attachment 2359981 View attachment 2359982
Updated to v0.1.2

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes