Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have decided to try the game... Which has served to confirm what I suspected, that I should have used my time to do something else.

The sister doesn't interest me at all, as you say she already chose Nate, and I can't find any reason to want to give her a second chance.

Yumiko stops being an LI the moment she cheats on the MC. In fact I haven't passed that point, there I have clearly seen that it wasn't worth continuing with the game.

I don't have a formed opinion of her fake niece... But the fact that she is the daughter of the stepsister that I don't like and Nate... the bottom line is that I'd rather pass of her.

The stepmom is the only one who seems like a good LI.

Neon Berry, thanks for the game, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to pass.
Your heart is too big, you give too much clearance for such stuff. I respect you for it, but that's why I stay away stuff like this until everything is confirmed to be gone. I'm still keeping an eye on this because regardless of Neon Berry's attitude, I'm a fan of a redemption story. There were plenty of Devs that had stupid intros (like this one) and fixed it cause it went COMPLETELY against the philosophy of the game (HAREM) I literally have a great friend that had a game that had the three letter word and I helped him fix it and now he's super happy with his story and his fans :D So yeah, Neon Berry, If you're ready to pick a side, tell us, I'm rooting for you. Don't be rude to people though, and send me a DM if you like as well if you like :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It meant that the player would have a choice! There will be two buttons: view or skip. If I were you, I would first play before making such a conclusion:)
And I've already written like NTR with: Sister, Mom, Niece, and Yumiko only in the prologue!
Spoiler: The only thing you will have to save Yumiko and there may be violent NTR applied to her, without her desire! And it won't be soon. I can't call it cheating.)
Apart from this situation, there will be no more NTR with them!
NTR will be connected with other girls, with whom you don't have relationship points!
Can you please explain why there is a "swinging" tag if there is no swinging in this game? See the answer to my question about swinging here: https://f95zone.to/threads/share-of-sweet-v0-1-1-neon-berry.142365/post-9991097

And if there is NTR, why there is no NTR tag?

I know that in the "Manga Universe" in which most users of this site live, even if a Li only dances with another man, the kids will yell: NTR, NTR! but if you adventure yourself to use the (normal western) tag "swinging" on this site, at least you should know what that means.. Unlike the manga kids, i am looking for games with sharing, swinging, open relationships and your swinging tag is misleading and makes me lose time and saving space.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Your heart is too big, you give too much clearance for such stuff. I respect you for it, but that's why I stay away stuff like this until everything is confirmed to be gone. I'm still keeping an eye on this because regardless of Neon Berry's attitude, I'm a fan of a redemption story. There were plenty of Devs that had stupid intros (like this one) and fixed it cause it went COMPLETELY against the philosophy of the game (HAREM) I literally have a great friend that had a game that had the three letter word and I helped him fix it and now he's super happy with his story and his fans :D So yeah, Neon Berry, If you're ready to pick a side, tell us, I'm rooting for you. Don't be rude to people though, and send me a DM if you like as well if you like :)
Thank you for your kind attitude! But there will be no changes in the script)
The only thing I will slowly improve from update to update is some of the pictures from the prologue!
I don't want to be rude to anyone in any way. I respect everyone!
I'm just doing the game first of all according to my idea, and Nate should be there!
We can speculate on this topic in half a year!? Did I make the right choice or not:)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can you please explain why there is a "swinging" tag if there is no swinging in this game? See the answer to my question about swinging here: https://f95zone.to/threads/share-of-sweet-v0-1-1-neon-berry.142365/post-9991097

And if there is NTR, why there is no NTR tag?

I know that in the "Manga Universe" in which most users of this site live, even if a Li only dances with another man, the kids will yell: NTR, NTR! but if you adventure yourself to use the (normal western) tag "swinging" on this site, at least you should know what that means.. Unlike the manga kids, i am looking for games with sharing, swinging, open relationships and your swinging tag is misleading and makes me lose time and saving space.
The game has NTR (netorare), the girlfriend cheats on the MC with her friend, and the stepsister, who the MC is in love with (and apparently she is in love with him) starts a relationship with the "friend" which gets the MC expelled (and then they have a daughter, Nate and the stepsister).

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The game has NTR (netorare), the girlfriend cheats on the MC with her friend, and the stepsister, who the MC is in love with (and apparently she is in love with him) starts a relationship with the "friend" which gets the MC expelled (and then they have a daughter, Nate and the stepsister).
Yes OK it has NTR but the question remains: if it has NTR,why there is no NTR tag?
And the more important question: why the tag "swinging" when there is no swinging? NTR is NOT SWINGING!

Jan 7, 2019
Yes OK it has NTR but the question remains: if it has NTR,why there is no NTR tag?
And the more important question: why the tag "swinging" when there is no swinging? NTR is NOT SWINGING!
Because the Ntr tag was renamed to its actual meaning.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I asked for a tag and it was installed, but now for some reason, it is not there. I can't influence it!:unsure:
That tag would be enough to make people stop complaining about NTR. I will write to the moderator again!
Will this game have actual netorare? The tagging rules explicitly states you should not tag games with content that isn't already present, read the netorare definition there if you don't know what it means.

You shouldn't be requesting for mods to add tags of content that isn't present, I played the current version and at best I could justify cheating so far, there is no netorare nor swinging really. Those two tags are incorrect.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
There is a ntr tag.
Screenshot (684).png

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree with you wholeheartedly. My praise is that it's the only game where I felt the content WITH the Mom and the LOSS of content with GF was 100% worth it. I hated that annoying girlfriend. Now that I think about it, is it possible to disable all En Tee Argh scenes? I just chose to fool the GF, but you say there is a better path with just Mother alone?
It's been a while, but from what i remember there isn't a path for the mother alone.
I think there were 3 different kind of ntr scenarios for the gf (still together and cheats, seperated and she has sex with the walrus and she is strange), the only way i know of which doesn't include ntr is still being together with her...which means you will lose scenes with the mother.

Reactions: Larry2000

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
OK but why the tag swinging when there is no swinging?
There's a scene at the start of the game where the blonde girl (July/Julia or something) is giving the MC some sort of a lapdance and Jason (or whatever the black dude's name was) is groping her ass and you get an option (after he's already groping her...) to "offer to a friend". I don't remember exactly the context, but the MC said he would start dating her in a previous scene, so it's probably because of that. There's no sharing tag, so I guess they just picked the closest one.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Yep the biggest problem i have in this Game IS not the NTR part IS the story IS all over the place whit a lot of time skips and scenes that are there for nothing like the part the MC IS fighting a gang in his highschool and the abrupt and whit cero sense MC friendship whit nate in one moment he IS fighting whit him he start dating the sister of MC and gets expelled because of him but later they become Friends and he IS a good Guy even when the cause they fight IS because Nate IS dating the sister but he tales a week whitout talking to her

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The game definitely has an interesting start. Sure, the renders are not the very best. But they are not bad either. At the moment there are still few decisions, also little content. But all the more text that introduces us to the game world. The game is more focused on story than graphics. And that is perfectly fine. I personally particularly like the asian characters. Especially if you're an NTR fan, you often can't avoid hentai, where it's almost standard. Such games often have good stories, but i often don't like the graphics there, especially those of the men. Because they are often ugly and all look the same. And exactly what bothers and drives me away in these games often, finally THIS game makes right! The men from the Far East also look good here, the women anyway. If the game continues to develop well, I might recommend it as an insider tip for people who haven't warmed to the asian influence yet either (y)

I was positively shocked by the scene with Rumi and Yuniko. I've seen a lot of games with lesbian content. But such a "battle lesbian" was not there until now. I'm sure she won't accept the "no"forever :p

Tt's great when developers sometimes leave the well-established, worn-out paths and dare to try something new. :love:

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023

Hello everyone
Work has been done on some bugs in the game. During the animation, you no longer need to press the skip button, just click anywhere on the screen. In the Android version, the font for the quick menu was changed from white to dark gray to attract less attention. The Russian and English texts of version 0.1.1 have been corrected and slightly corrected.

0.1.2 New content: Currently more than 50 images and 1 animation have been rendered
P.S. A small 4k present for you) Today is February 14th! Heh heh...

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
LOL write a game where the sister is in love with her brother (MC) but let the sister date another dude and you'll lose the entire target audience when NTR haters and Harem players won't touch the game. After a few months, the game has a whopping 1 supporter. Let this be a small lesson in what is worthwhile and what is not. :KEK:
Do you think all games are made for money?) And yes, I've learned a lesson, I'll make the game the way I want it, it's more important to me!
And even 1 supporter of my creativity, he is much more valuable... than a lot of fans, because of which you do what you don't want to do)))

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes