ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

New Char.png

Kelly 1080p free.png

Kelly 1080p best detailing.png

Kelly hot 4k.png

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hi, everybody!
Within two weeks while I was resting and I was finishing work on profiles before the release of public version 0.1.3 so that they would enter version 0.1.3., and two weeks while I was working on version 0.1.4, it was done:
50 new renders and 1 animation (for 4 new scenes in continuation game)
The scenes are large-scale, so everything happens slowly.

Thank you for your support!
P.S. And, of course, here are some teasers ;)

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
What the fuck is this game? "There is no NTR" and that is the biggest lie

1.jpg
You don't have to, when you can do everything in secret or move into your own place where everything is possible. This is where the whole game went to shit.

2.jpg
The NTR starts here. FUCK!

3.jpg
Fucking bitch at that point it's all too fucking late.

4.jpg
That overprotective brother is the one who loved you like hell like you loved him, BUT you fucking whore abandoned the person you love for some fucking NATE. Who is definitely not Mr. Nice Guy.

5.jpg
KARMA IS A HARD BITCH. Enjoy it, you fucking slut.

6.jpg
You can go it doesn't matter any more. You've made your move so you're of no value to me anymore. I don't have a sister anymore.

7.jpg
9.jpg
The million dollar question.

10.jpg
It will NEVER happen!

11.jpg
This could have been prevented if you had not touched NATE. Fucking slut look in the mirror.

12.jpg
13.jpg
I wonder why.

15.jpg
Everyone else knows why. This was the point where my game ended. I can't play this shit even if that shitty NATE died, so it's completely pointless to even be in this fucking game. I don't even understand why Dev even started making improvements to NTR when that shit wasn't completely taken out of this game and NOTHING in the world magically makes NATE a friend of MC. If that shit had never touched my sister then it could be a friend, but at this base it NEVER IS a friend to MC, as it makes MC a fucking cuckold. I would have pulled the trigger on NATE myself and killed him right there in school the first time he came near my sister.

Sorry for this long post, but I had to vent my anger somehow.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
What the fuck is this game? "There is no NTR" and that is the biggest lie

View attachment 2779598
You don't have to, when you can do everything in secret or move into your own place where everything is possible. This is where the whole game went to shit.

View attachment 2779599
The NTR starts here. FUCK!

View attachment 2779604
Fucking bitch at that point it's all too fucking late.

View attachment 2779606
That overprotective brother is the one who loved you like hell like you loved him, BUT you fucking whore abandoned the person you love for some fucking NATE. Who is definitely not Mr. Nice Guy.

View attachment 2779612
KARMA IS A HARD BITCH. Enjoy it, you fucking slut.

View attachment 2779618
You can go it doesn't matter any more. You've made your move so you're of no value to me anymore. I don't have a sister anymore.

View attachment 2779623
View attachment 2779625
The million dollar question.

View attachment 2779628
It will NEVER happen!

View attachment 2779629
This could have been prevented if you had not touched NATE. Fucking slut look in the mirror.

View attachment 2779632
View attachment 2779633
I wonder why.

View attachment 2779634
Everyone else knows why. This was the point where my game ended. I can't play this shit even if that shitty NATE died, so it's completely pointless to even be in this fucking game. I don't even understand why Dev even started making improvements to NTR when that shit wasn't completely taken out of this game and NOTHING in the world magically makes NATE a friend of MC. If that shit had never touched my sister then it could be a friend, but at this base it NEVER IS a friend to MC, as it makes MC a fucking cuckold. I would have pulled the trigger on NATE myself and killed him right there in school the first time he came near my sister.

Sorry for this long post, but I had to vent my anger somehow.
Just fucking remove Nate or just make Nate a family friend without dating the sister. Even the change of story by Dev won't even make sis a lovable character if she is still together with Nate. Why not making the sis being single(being impregnated by mc accidentially) instead of adding the fucking friend Nate to fill the fucking hole.

Testing21

Aug 25, 2020
Perhaps you have a conflict with the mod or for some reason everything went wrong for you. In fact, everything is translated in the game. And there is no need to fix ...
P.S. the mod is not from the author of the game, if that!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same problem, no mods installed at all, and tried the recommendation of resetting language to russian and back to english via the flag icon on the main menu.

I'd say something like 25-30% of all the content still shows in russian.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just fucking remove Nate or just make Nate a family friend without dating the sister. Even the change of story by Dev won't even make sis a lovable character if she is still together with Nate. Why not making the sis being single(being impregnated by mc accidentially) instead of adding the fucking friend Nate to fill the fucking hole.
Always the same thing man they always add these really fucking annoying so called friend characters. Like no i don't want Nate as a friend i hate him i want to beat him with a baseball bat.
For the thousandth time on this thread, I feel like you guys arent actually playing the game through and paying attention to the story. Nate's involvement is for the very first act and that's it. You don't have to like the story of two enemies then becoming friends and army buddies, but that's what the story is, and no amount of caterwauling changes that.

Every story can't be "mc fucks every girl in the town and they're all magically virgins". That's super boring.

Please play the full game in its entirety before you rant more.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
For the thousandth time on this thread, I feel like you guys arent actually playing the game through and paying attention to the story. Nate's involvement is for the very first act and that's it. You don't have to like the story of two enemies then becoming friends and army buddies, but that's what the story is, and no amount of caterwauling changes that.

Every story can't be "mc fucks every girl in the town and they're all magically virgins". That's super boring.

That isn't the issue for me, it coulda happened in a similar manner, but without them becoming actual friends and the MC liking him, and without his sister actually falling for Nate, which in the beginning she really did only love the MC but as time goes on that changed. Not to mention that he just didn't seem to mind that the woman he loves was having another man's baby (seemingly, even though she's actually the MC's most likely), which is just some of the biggest pussy shit I've ever seen. To each their own though, I just did not enjoy the story whatsoever for the entirety of the prologue/first act, but it's fine if you or anyone else does.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hi, everybody!
Within 12 days for version 0.1.4 it was done:
52 new renders and 1 long animation (for 3 new scenes in continuation game)
As a result, a total of 102 renders have been created for version 0.1.4 at the moment I plan to make about 100 - 150 more renders (some of them for the extended version)
I try to make renders it better and more beautiful.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hi, everybody!
Within 12 days for version 0.1.4 it was done:
56 new renders and 1 mini animation (for 3 new scenes in continuation game)
As a result, a total of 158 renders have been created for version 0.1.4 at the moment I plan to make about 100 more renders (some of them for the extended version)
I will start working on a hot scene soon and will do my best to make it better.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020

Hey Johnny,

Please can you dm me a list of these super boring games? Not being funny about it, but in my experience there are extremely few of those, I can only think of maybe 2 whereas the LI's having a sordid past, slept around, " because realism" type are a everywhere.

I think that is why there is always such a lot of conversation whenever a new game comes out, because those are so few and so rare.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Lisa 1080p.png

Lisa#2 1080p best detailing.png

Lisa hot#2 1080p best detailing.png
Link below for 4k versions of new images to large to upload here.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hi guys!!!
22.png

Over a month of work on version 0.1.4 this has been done:
- 86 new renders and 4 hot animations
- All dialogs are written in Russian
- A working build of the game, where all the necessary music and sounds are already present + animation, transitions, camera movement and shots of the game itself with dialogs.
- The assembly is being tested (not only by me)

As a result, a total of 244 render have been created for version 0.1.4 (some of them for the extended version).

What else needs /I want to do:
- English translation remains to be done (I can't say how long this will take. But we'll try to do it quickly without sacrificing quality).
- While the game is being translated, I plan to also do facial expressions for the faces in some shots (it will look like a simple animation).

What happens after that:
- As soon as the translation is ready, I will immediately compile and retest the build for Fearless/Agile membership level members and release it as a 20-day early access to the game in the extended version. And for members at the membership level Fanatical/Furious I will release it as a 20-day early access to the game in the basic version.
- And 20 days after that will be the public release.

P.S. And of course, here are some teasers ;)

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Lisa#3 bestdet 1080p.png Lisa#3 bestdet hot 1080p.png
Updated 4k Versions link

• Love
Reactions: hh5dino and M!ST!C

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hi guys!
I decided to start writing a Devblog here. I will write to you about my thoughts, actions and plans a little bit at a time. I don't know how often I will write yet, but most likely once every half a month /or month and only for subscribers. At the same time, I will arrange a survey whether you are interested in or not =)

Work on the latest update was quite difficult. There is little time and some kind of fatigue, now it has become better. Although I still don't have enough time to game, so I have to sleep less.
And then I get sad, and then I smile... It's OK, I like doing it! So I'm willing to sacrifice a few hours of sleep... Hehe...
Among other things, I am also working on improving my skills / knowledge and trying to do and raise the bar for the quality of the game, which, for example, increased the rendering time of one frame. And now it's 1.5 hours and I get a rough frame. (ancient iron and there's nothing I can do about it yet) Which I then process and often correct...
I also had to tinker with animation and dialogues for many times longer. I hope you like it, among other things, now during the animation in some situations it will be possible to continue reading the dialogue.
  • Regarding the topic "How would you like that #2" so far for version 0.1.4 and possibly 0.1.5, I will leave everything as it is... I made a lot of changes in this regard before the release of the public version 0.1.3, perhaps you might not have noticed this. In the 0.1.4 version, take a look, and it will be released tomorrow for early access subscribers for 20 days ;)
  • There will be changes later, but when I can't say, there are plans to introduce information about the character for all the characters who are in the game. As well as the system itself conceived in "How would you like that #2".
  • Regarding the topic "How would you like that #3", the total number of votes from my two main pages, more than 70% voted for pregnancy in the game! So I'm thinking of implementing it, but not with everyone. And the decision who will be able to get pregnant will be taken by you!!! Hehe... I will pull the vote a little later when the public release of 0.1.4 of the game will be released. 8-10 girls will participate in the competition, of which only the top 3 by percentage of votes will have the opportunity to get pregnant and for them I will think over a variation of dialogues and a story in the pregnant/non-pregnant category. Everyone will vote, I will not divide it here, but I will evaluate the subscribers' votes separately, giving your choice a little more priority. And you will be able to vote at least for all the girls, but I will choose only three girls with the highest number of votes, for the opportunity to get pregnant.
Here... and now, I want to express my gratitude to my subscribers. Thank you guys for your support, it's very important to me!!! I really appreciate it, the direct support of each of you! You all are the best!
Will it be necessary to continue to produce Devblog?

Yes
67%
No
33%

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes