ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hi guys!
For personal reasons, there was almost no time to development game. But in the spring of 2024, I plan to release the 0.1.5 version. And in game will be:

1. Pregnancy is like an opportunity!
2. Bad/good behavior model choices - which will be opened/closed depending on the points scored
3. An alternative branch of the prologue without NTR will be added - which will not intersect with NTR in any way in the future (although I did not plan it anyway)
4. I'll redo some fights
5. 50-100 old renderers will also be updated
6. One special patch will appear (which will add a hotter feeling from passing)- which will be available for free on ;)
7. Part of the game systems will be redesigned + part of the plot, but nothing will change globally
8. New content will appear - as a full-fledged part of the update
9. I will add profiles of all characters

My plans for the future are to put the game in order, in an even more pleasant and playable form.
0.1.5 will be the end of the first season of the game, then there will be a second and it will be a separate part - I plan to make your points transferred by saves from the first season to the second - I don't want you to have to download the game for 2-4 gigs per update, it's to stressful.
My skills in Daz3D and Photoshop are improving and in the second season the graphics will tighten up even more and become better - at this time I plan to purchase a more powerful video card to make renders even more beautiful. So far I am working on Nvidia GTX 1070 and everything is very slow.

With gratitude and see you again!

Umiko #2 1080p best detailing.png

Dec 8, 2020
Is it just me or is the dev taking the hardest approach to the no ntr path. It doesn't make sense to me on the no ntr path he is removing a whole character instead of making her the mcs daughter/niece so every scene with her will have to be redone for that path instead of just changing dialogue. And with the sister as a main li that will be the whole game so a lot of extra work besides the fact that the fans who want incest would now get a sister and daughter so a easy win. Also any story element of the sister with the daughter would also have to be remade. So i dont think removing a character instead of dialog will work out in the long run.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is it just me or is the dev taking the hardest approach to the no ntr path. It doesn't make sense to me on the no ntr path he is removing a whole character instead of making her the mcs daughter/niece so every scene with her will have to be redone for that path instead of just changing dialogue. And with the sister as a main li that will be the whole game so a lot of extra work besides the fact that the fans who want incest would now get a sister and daughter so a easy win. Also any story element of the sister with the daughter would also have to be remade. So i dont think removing a character instead of dialog will work out in the long run.
Does the Dev really remove the niece character in the so called no NTR path?

Dec 8, 2020
Does the Dev really remove the niece character in the so called no NTR path?
Looking back i might be wrong but this is from dev ( I'll make a second storyline at the beginning of the game where Nate won't be there to make everyone comfortable. But you have to realize that Lisa won't be a niece anymore, how would she still be born ) Then in a different post ( but in this case Lisa will have to say goodbye to the role of niece ) So from the sound of it if she is still in the game she wont be related to the mc or sister. So she could be just a random character added but it would still have the same problem of having to do now 2 completely different stories and renders for both sister and Lisa. So the path it sounds like is if she is removed it is double the renders and if she is a random unrelated then triple because it would be weird to have her still act like her daughter in renders and story because you would think in the other path she would be heavily attached to the sister and would not make sense to use the same renders. I dont see a way to reuse renders and parts of the story if she is not the niece because that is not a small change.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Yeah sometimes this dev surprises with his decisions and not in a good way. I noticed that it took him almost a year to figure things out. People here were screaming three things from the beginning: incest, NTR as it was in the beginning and the fact that removing Nate from the other path completely. That would have had two paths ready and minimal work, but not when you are stubborn. First of all, he did a shocking amount of unnecessary work, when he could have gotten rid of all that work with a small patch and both sides would have been happy.

He's trying to avoid incest for as long as possible so I don't think this is going to be any clearer and could at worst be a head shot to the game.
The incest should not be a problem if it is not completely confirmed in game but in 'theory'. Like the hidden truth.
I have suggested tons of ways in this thread to keep Lisa as 'niece' easily and effortless without Nate as many others did. Just wonder if Dev really read the comments.

Reactions: REX-NEXT

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Yes, I believe and I don't want to fight with windmills at all;)
It's just my story, it's my vision, and unfortunately, when I created the game, I didn't think about this moment as something important...
But now I understand my mistake perfectly and consider the game more from the point of view of the players. And, of course, I will make a parallel launch that will give players a game without NTR if they make this choice inside the game!

P.S. I think in addition to this to rework the game again! I will return to the prologue, and at the same time to many points related to Nate. I will also make a built-in role selection at the beginning of the game for the sister and mother and a story with a sister and mother for this - if the player wants incest, there will be a full-fledged incest. It will be enough for the player to register the roles. I will replace some old renderers and animations + create new ones without Nate for the prologue... I will make renderings and dialogues to continue the story after the player wakes up on the beach... In general, it will be a lot of work) And also due to lack of time... I think that the game will be able to restart only next spring.:)

I will try very hard to restart the game and fix most of the shortcomings that I previously made as a new developer.
Let me beat the shit out of Nate in this as well and we are golden

• Red Heart
Reactions: 100%HAREM

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
images (8).jpeg

Will the developer make the characters look like monkeys like this version?Or in the remake will the characters look human?I like the game, however, I have a fit of laughter at the appearance of the characters. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kadaroll

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Looking back i might be wrong but this is from dev ( I'll make a second storyline at the beginning of the game where Nate won't be there to make everyone comfortable. But you have to realize that Lisa won't be a niece anymore, how would she still be born ) Then in a different post ( but in this case Lisa will have to say goodbye to the role of niece ) So from the sound of it if she is still in the game she wont be related to the mc or sister. So she could be just a random character added but it would still have the same problem of having to do now 2 completely different stories and renders for both sister and Lisa. So the path it sounds like is if she is removed it is double the renders and if she is a random unrelated then triple because it would be weird to have her still act like her daughter in renders and story because you would think in the other path she would be heavily attached to the sister and would not make sense to use the same renders. I dont see a way to reuse renders and parts of the story if she is not the niece because that is not a small change.
I may be wrong but seems like dev said one time that niece would become MC daughter cause MC and sister had a drunken sex at a party and they don't remember or something like that. I may be wrong though but would keep from removing her.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hi guys)
From the news: I upgraded my computer, more had RAM, and I bought a hard drive for backup. And most importantly, I bought a 16 GB 4060 ti graphics card and now I can render faster and at the same time improve the quality a little!
I haven't developed version 0.1.5 yet, I just didn't have time. But starting in February, I have to get rid of all my problems and I will be completely immersed in the game. Everything is in force, version 0.1.5 will be released in the spring, and then the development of another season will begin and it will be very hot there)

Progress reports on on the work done will appear in February, as well as additional Extra previews (Erotic) for the Dominant members ‍♀‍♀
I'm already losing patience myself, I want to start making a game as soon as possible...
With gratitude and see you!

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
So ntr is avoidable now? Like no sex with other male characters? Except for mc?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I hope Dev is not making 2 different routes. All he has to do is cut out the NTR all together and just redo the prolog. Like maybe say MC and sister had drunken sex and don't know who the father is and later reveal it is the MC daughter. Problem fixed. to be honest i feel sorry for the Dev i don't think he actually meant to put NTR in the game he just didn't know what NTR was for most ppl. My advice to Devs every where figure out your audience and research other threads of similar genre your aimming for and see what ppl are saying that way you can avoid topics like NTR, Sharing,Lesbian/Bi content, Male/Female Dom stuff and what ever else that is a hot topic and avoid it in your story.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
images (2).jpeg
Should redo the characters, most of them looked like they were from the movie Planet of the Apes, also remove NTR, add content with the MC's stepmother, she was almost 50 years old until the MC did some action with her, she would already be dead

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
So the MC's sister won't betray him, she's just been getting dicked down by his very, super, ultra, bestest friend ever Nate for god knows how long, despite being in love with him already. This is a fat L. You kneecapped yourself before you even began. Sloppy seconds sisters are better off not even being LIs at all.

Reactions: TKdropemoff

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So the MC's sister won't betray him, she's just been getting dicked down by his very, super, ultra, bestest friend ever Nate for god knows how long, despite being in love with him already. This is a fat L. You kneecapped yourself before you even began. Sloppy seconds sisters are better off not even being LIs at all.
that reminded me of this

(chapelle show sketch)

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes