JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Developer: Neon Berry - -
Modder: LaikDink
I created the small walkthrough mod for this game. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: The 0.1.4 version is updated at here thanks to Charona . I will continue updating the v0.1.5 version
View attachment 2359981 View attachment 2359982
The update mod for 0.1.4 version from Charona is in Russian ONLY. Could you please still do an English version?

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
The update mod for 0.1.4 version from Charona is in Russian ONLY. Could you please still do an English version?
Use Translator3000.

I only take the time to make ports of mods that I have not developed, I do not add modifications to them. I dev my own simple WT mods.
I take time to update/port mods on my free days in order for them to work, I imagine the dev is too busy to dedicate time to it. Obviously I do it when I'm very bored, just to collaborate with the users and the modder who developed it in this way has a base of his own work, saving the tedious "tiny" changes that game developers add and those tiny changes make the mods obsolete.

I apologize for my eng. dialect, it's not my native language. Greetings!

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Use Translator3000.

I only take the time to make ports of mods that I have not developed, I do not add modifications to them. I dev my own simple WT mods.
I take time to update/port mods on my free days in order for them to work, I imagine the dev is too busy to dedicate time to it. Obviously I do it when I'm very bored, just to collaborate with the users and the modder who developed it in this way has a base of his own work, saving the tedious "tiny" changes that game developers add and those tiny changes make the mods obsolete.

There is nothing to count on, we just have to wait for the next update of the game and hope that LaikDink will continue the mod.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
There is nothing to count on, we just have to wait for the next update of the game and hope that LaikDink will continue the mod.
The LaikDink's mod is in Russian like the base game, that's why the update I made is also in the same language.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Use Translator3000.

Tried that, and ended up getting this error message.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Developer: Neon Berry - -
Modder: LaikDink
I created the small walkthrough mod for this game. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: The 0.1.4 version is updated at here thanks to Charona . I will continue updating the v0.1.5 version
View attachment 2359981 View attachment 2359982
Can someone please update this patch????

Reactions: B10
Jun 7, 2023
You're saying what you're saying without even knowing what people were mad over...
Nothing new from you bashing people with your immunity on here, But I digress.
The netorare tag was not on here at first, the same with the cheating tag.
so before you come spewing nonsense, you should grasp the situation first and know what you are talking about,

Just some advice.

Now have a good day.

Legitimately surprised you didn't get banned for that post.

Oh wait you did.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes