fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Mc loved the sister and the sister loved the MC and then along comes the asshole who steals the woman from the MC. Is it hard to make that child later with MC. NO, but dev ended up ruining this game for everyone.

I concur. The main character and his sister did share a profound bond... Perhaps the author should have introduced a storyline option where the MC becomes romantically involved with his sister or allows her to marry someone else...

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The developer didn't originally plan ntr and I don't think he will do something like this...
It's been quite a while. But I actually talked to Neon Berry in the background once. So sorry, but your statement is not true at all. He didn't explicitly tell me that the focus is on NTR. But he wants to do a little bit of everything. So it will probably still be there. He said he is aware not everyone will like his game. But first and foremost he will design the game for himself. He listen to the fans, but is doing what he wants.

Reactions: Joshy92

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
I concur. The main character and his sister did share a profound bond... Perhaps the author should have introduced a storyline option where the MC becomes romantically involved with his sister or allows her to marry someone else...
Then there's the fact that dev bragged about removing most of the NTR, but that doesn't do a fucking thing for us who hate that shit. We still won't touch the game when there's a bit of it here. As someone has said: What the dev doesn't seem to understand is that NTR only has two states ON/OFF not in between.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and delamain

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Can someone shed some light on what DEV meant by in DEV NOTES:
Nate will not be an obstacle for MC! They're FRIENDS!
NTR he will be in the game, but that's not what I want to do!
Mom, sister, niece, and Yumiko will be there for MC in the future and will not betray him!
on one hand DEV is saying that he will be in game with sister I believe, on the very next line it is mentioned sister will not betray MC.
DO we steal sister from Nate later on?
Can someone plz brief me on this. Serious ones who have played this can reply otherwise please avoid cocky comments. THANK YOU!:D

Reactions: shamtiiomi

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Then there's the fact that dev bragged about removing most of the NTR, but that doesn't do a fucking thing for us who hate that shit. We still won't touch the game when there's a bit of it here. As someone has said: What the dev doesn't seem to understand is that NTR only has two states ON/OFF not in between.
Basically the only thing in the game is this moment with the sister, haven't seen anything else like it. I think it's enough to give the players a choice on that moment and everyone will be happy)

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
It's been quite a while. But I actually talked to Neon Berry in the background once. So sorry, but your statement is not true at all. He didn't explicitly tell me that the focus is on NTR. But he wants to do a little bit of everything. So it will probably still be there. He said he is aware not everyone will like his game. But first and foremost he will design the game for himself. He listen to the fans, but is doing what he wants.
I also had a conversation with the developer not too long ago)

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Can someone shed some light on what DEV meant by in DEV NOTES:

on one hand DEV is saying that he will be in game with sister I believe, on the very next line it is mentioned sister will not betray MC.
DO we steal sister from Nate later on?
Can someone plz brief me on this. Serious ones who have played this can reply otherwise please avoid cocky comments. THANK YOU!:D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: | Vee |

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Sorry guys, that even the remade NTR looks- it's terrible. :(
Okay, I'll make a poll on my page and if there's a large percentage of votes, I'll make a second storyline at the beginning of the game where Nate won't be there to make everyone comfortable. But you have to realize that Lisa won't be a niece anymore, how would she still be born)?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and M!ST!C

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Okay, I'll make a poll on my page and if there's a large percentage of votes, I'll make a second storyline at the beginning of the game where Nate won't be there to make everyone comfortable. But you have to realize that Lisa won't be a niece anymore, how would she still be born)?
If you get that idea from my post don't worry I just like to know what I'm getting into(if NTR is avoidable, netori is in-game than I play game and a lot of other's too). But it's your game so do as you please but keep in mind that too much remaking can make story more absurd/dull, may pause your growth temporarily and it may force you to make your own vision which you want the game to be worthless/abandon. Don't be disheartened just be true to your vision of the story and things will continue to grow in positive direction. It's you who is telling story, you can take opinions and criticizing to increase your productive with improvements along the way but abandoning your vision of the story is pretty much disastrous as the DEV often get's caught up in it and eventually give up. You mental health should be of top priority.:D

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: I will play your game!

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
If you get that idea from my post don't worry I just like to know what I'm getting into(if NTR is avoidable, netori is in-game than I play game and a lot of other's too). But it's your game so do as you please but keep in mind that too much remaking can make story more absurd/dull, may pause your growth temporarily and it may force you to make your own vision which you want the game to be worthless/abandon. Don't be disheartened just be true to your vision of the story and things will continue to grow in positive direction. It's you who is telling story, you can take opinions and criticizing to increase your productive with improvements along the way but abandoning your vision of the story is pretty much disastrous as the DEV often get's caught up in it and eventually give up. You mental health should be of top priority.:D

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: I will play your game!
No, it's not because of you) And in this case, it's not abandoning the vision). It will be a parallel line, what I did will also remain. It's just a choice that a lot of people want, but in this case Lisa will have to say goodbye to the role of niece) Yes and it's not known how the vote will turn out;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: | Vee |

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Current Poll stats for anyone wondering accurate as of time posted.

Screenshot_2023_09_21-2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Berry

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Basically the only thing in the game is this moment with the sister, haven't seen anything else like it. I think it's enough to give the players a choice on that moment and everyone will be happy)
So like I said ON/OFF, but now it's not happening it's just ON. It drives the vast majority of players away. Which is a completely stupid decision by the dev to make NTR "milder", but not to remove it completely. Or put a button in the start menu to turn the whole damn thing OFF, so the whole damn Nate would be out of the picture and never show up in the game.

If dev makes that button there, then maybe I'll give a new chance to this game. As it stands now, this game is a nightmare for us NTR-haters.

Reactions: EJW and shamtiiomi

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Like, for example, the sperm from the MC's cock that would make the forbidden fruit even tastier and the family more kinky when the forbidden is even more forbidden. If their relationship has been forbidden until now, now there would be more spice to it.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
In order to make the niece to be born without Nate exist, you can deeply develop romantic and lustful relationship between mc and her sis in their young age to show signs of sex may happen if chance exist( or start having sex behind their parents back for fun and desire).

You can still make the party scene happen that MC accidentally have sex with his sis while they are drunk and took some drug(maybe). After that, they hardly remember what has happened at the party after they were wasted.(Maybe they/one of them remember some fragments of the sex memory and not sure if it is real or not)

Then sis get pregnant after the party and sis may claim(lie?) that she cannot fully remember how she did but both mc and sis actually know the truth. The parents may suspect something but finally let go when the niece is born. MC would still join the army because (just make something up), then you will not change much of your story.

In a incest-like(step-incest) game, why you must insist sis(step-sis) have relationship with other man instead of mc to get pregnant to have the niece to be born. MC and the sis are not even blood-related but just family in name. If the pregnant issue become an issue that people around start to gossip/ or such issue become more serious, then mc has the reason to join the army to get away from the rumor.

Why bother to create another storyline without Nate when the niece born issue can be fixed easily.

Last edited:

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Developer: Neon Berry - -
Modder: LaikDink
I created the small walkthrough mod for this game. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.1.3 extended
View attachment 2359981 View attachment 2359982
Updated

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
3 päivää.jpg

Three days and this is the result. Speaks volumes about what people here really want from the game, so why fight the windmills and ruin your game or at least your income, when you could maximise it by doing things right the first time. And also believe what people here say about things.

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Yes, I believe and I don't want to fight with windmills at all;)
It's just my story, it's my vision, and unfortunately, when I created the game, I didn't think about this moment as something important...
But now I understand my mistake perfectly and consider the game more from the point of view of the players. And, of course, I will make a parallel launch that will give players a game without NTR if they make this choice inside the game!

P.S. I think in addition to this to rework the game again! I will return to the prologue, and at the same time to many points related to Nate. I will also make a built-in role selection at the beginning of the game for the sister and mother and a story with a sister and mother for this - if the player wants incest, there will be a full-fledged incest. It will be enough for the player to register the roles. I will replace some old renderers and animations + create new ones without Nate for the prologue... I will make renderings and dialogues to continue the story after the player wakes up on the beach... In general, it will be a lot of work) And also due to lack of time... I think that the game will be able to restart only next spring.:)

I will try very hard to restart the game and fix most of the shortcomings that I previously made as a new developer.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Yes, I believe and I don't want to fight with windmills at all;)
It's just my story, it's my vision, and unfortunately, when I created the game, I didn't think about this moment as something important...
But now I understand my mistake perfectly and consider the game more from the point of view of the players. And, of course, I will make a parallel launch that will give players a game without NTR if they make this choice inside the game!

P.S. I think in addition to this to rework the game again! I will return to the prologue, and at the same time to many points related to Nate. I will also make a built-in role selection at the beginning of the game for the sister and mother and a story with a sister and mother for this - if the player wants incest, there will be a full-fledged incest. It will be enough for the player to register the roles. I will replace some old renderers and animations + create new ones without Nate for the prologue... I will make renderings and dialogues to continue the story after the player wakes up on the beach... In general, it will be a lot of work) And also due to lack of time... I think that the game will be able to restart only next spring.:)

I will try very hard to restart the game and fix most of the shortcomings that I previously made as a new developer.
This is exactly what I mean. This point could have been in the first patch, but you didn't take the hint for almost a year. How many times has this been shouted here, but damn it, when you're stubborn. There were 3 things people were screaming about, but you didn't care. 1: Eliminate the ENTIRE NTR aka throw Nate the fuck out of the game completely (this is the first time it all went to shit. You only partially removed the NTR which didn't help anyone.) 2: Incest which could have been done right away with a patch. 3. Leaving the NTR as it was at the beginning. So you wouldn't have had to do those first two if you'd listened to your audience right away. Now you have done a hell of a lot of useless work. Hopefully your next game will be better and you will listen to your audience, the paying customers.

Nothing would have changed in your story if you had made those two corrections at the beginning. You would have just services a larger scale of players ie other than those NTR lovers which are minimal in number.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes