Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
It's sad to think we may be near the end of the line here, unless there is a hidden treasure trove I'm unaware of. It's all a waiting game on the games I follow and support on Patreon...

On that note, I'm looking forward to the progressions of some games not listed here that seem to suggest there will be some content soon from:
Sweet Affection
Photohunt
F.I.L.F
Big Brother Remake
High Life (abandoned however and breaks my heart)
And others that a more of a stretch or hope. <---and I'd love recommendations (that include at least some flirting or other suggestive posturing)

View attachment 1027442
what game is that?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Very good thread. I found mom-dau incest in Zoe Temptation, Meltys Quest and Roundscape Adorevia.

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
It's sad to think we may be near the end of the line here, unless there is a hidden treasure trove I'm unaware of. It's all a waiting game on the games I follow and support on Patreon...

On that note, I'm looking forward to the progressions of some games not listed here that seem to suggest there will be some content soon from:
Sweet Affection
Photohunt
F.I.L.F
Big Brother Remake
High Life (abandoned however and breaks my heart)
And others that a more of a stretch or hope. <---and I'd love recommendations (that include at least some flirting or other suggestive posturing)

View attachment 1027442
The finale hasn't come yet once we keep fantasizing that the hidden treasures still being held in somewhere. Actually i'm holding several shots, not post on here yet because i don't want to reveal much, i want you guys could join the experience of exploring, i want to build the community moreover, we share and contribute.

On your list i can bet 10/20 on Sweet Affection that we're nearly reach to the mother/daughter bonding.
I was intending to research on Photohunt but the sandbox too grinded, i tried to look at the photo gallery and it seemed there was a quick kiss between mother/daughter (i'm not sure about the character line-up, just feel the appearance).
FILF or Big Brother are kinda a super blue-ball, i'm quiet sure.

By the way, i totally appreciate the discussion on some promising games that we smell something about it. Keep it up !

Reactions: DJsona

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
i want you guys could join the experience of exploring, i want to build the community moreover, we share and contribute.
I belive you've done a fair job in this regard :)

Sometimes I wonder though: wouldn't it be better if on the first page you put the list of the games mentioned here, with the link to the specific post?

Reactions: DJsona

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
It may be a long shot, but there may be some potential in [VN] - [Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.03] [Zetan] | F95zone

Spoiler for Mother/Daughter (though they looks more like sisters). The game itself is at the very beginning but so far I am quite digging it. Unfortunately the dev doesn't seem to focused on lezincest path, as he missed several cumswapping opportunities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
It may be a long shot, but there may be some potential in [VN] - [Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.03] [Zetan] | F95zone

Spoiler for Mother/Daughter (though they looks more like sisters). The game itself is at the very beginning but so far I am quite digging it. Unfortunately the dev doesn't seem to focused on lezincest path, as he missed several cumswapping opportunities.
I'll have to check this out. I had passed because I didn't see the incest tag but did see horror and graphic violence. Thanks for the tip.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Sometimes I wonder though: wouldn't it be better if on the first page you put the list of the games mentioned here, with the link to the specific post?
That's a good idea, i'll make it, thank you :cool:

I'll have to check this out. I had passed because I didn't see the incest tag but did see horror and graphic violence. Thanks for the tip.
Sometime the easter eggs excite our intuition, we smell it before we dig it :BootyTime:

Reactions: Loyo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
It's still very early in development, but there's content as it jumps straight into the action. As far as horror and graphic violence go, it's nothing too brutal and there's a sort of "censorship" option to prevent these showing (but let me repeat, nothing right now is downright disturbing tbh)

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Has anyone tried Picture Perfect? I am at the very beginning but there may be some potential later in the game for sisterly love:
Yes. I could see that from the early peeks. Just waiting for the harem ending, so far the progressing still does not raise my hope at all.

Reactions: Loyo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
I have to concur unfortunately. I had high hopes but so far they're getting shattered.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Second:
Is it all about step-lesbincest stuff ?
Once the owner serves it, why i do not want to take a ride on it tomorrow haha.

Btw, your game WSIGTH ... i smelt of the mother/daughter from the beginning, but within the lastest update i had to cut it off because of the grinded by itself, i felt lost between the weirdly fantasy story ... Just tell me that you're planning something sweet on it :cry:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Is it all about step-lesbincest stuff ?
You can play as male, or female lesbian, so yes.

Btw, your game WSIGTH ... i smelt of the mother/daughter from the beginning, but within the lastest update i had to cut it off because of the grinded by itself, i felt lost between the weirdly fantasy story ... Just tell me that you're planning something sweet on it
Not sure I understand that post 100% correctly, but yeah there's some lesbian stuff coming.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Hey guys, i've just updated the summary list on the OP as you wish. Tried hard to sort everything out and self-willed to rank it in 3 levels from my point of view. We can discuss more from here in case that your favourite games just not in their right rank haha.
And i'm much glad if you guys could provide more shots for the unlinked titles and also the suspected ones. I gonna finish mine soon. Thank you, co-peverts !

xcvxcvas.PNG

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes