Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Thanks for these titles, I'll have to check them out. The Sinner looks really good.

I wish there were more mainstream movies and TV series showing sister/sister love in a positive light. Or showing it at all, I feel like I have never seen anything like that.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
aznude.com, goodluck and have fun with the twincest !

Yeah, let's share more please. Stay hungry, stay corrupt !
I'm sorry, I still don't get it. I went to aznude.com, and in the search I've typed out exactly as you listed, and tried other variations...still no luck

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I had already started this kind of list and updatec imdb keywords
Frat party (2009) 4:50
The Bastard Executioner (2015) S1E3 49:30 & S1E5 21:20
Trust (2018) S1E3 0:50
Cruel Intentions 2 (2000) 3:30
And yes perverts, these scenes are lesbian incest with REAL sisters
I'm sorry, I still don't get it. I went to aznude.com, and in the search I've typed out exactly as you listed, and tried other variations...still no luck
:LUL:

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
I was just about to start a new thread on lesbian incest when i found this one....so thanks! Any recent Mother/Daughter examples? Anyone know of any examples of Aunt/Niece? I can't remember if we ever saw any in Dreams of Desire.
In a related category: anyone have any recommendtions for games with lesbian dominant/submissive or older/younger action?

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I was just about to start a new thread on lesbian incest when i found this one....so thanks! Any recent Mother/Daughter examples? Anyone know of any examples of Aunt/Niece? I can't remember if we ever saw any in Dreams of Desire.
In a related category: anyone have any recommendtions for games with lesbian dominant/submissive or older/younger action?
You should definitely try out Dog Days of Summer if you haven't already

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
If I remember well, DoD had some mother+aunt (mother's sister) action, but no M/D or D/A

Reactions: Sirrah

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
As far as i remember there's only been a scene between the MCs sister and one of big daughter so its Aunt/niece.
There's one scene where the big daughter fingers the little daughters friend and the mc fingers the little daughter but there's not any direct action between the sisters
There are a couple of scenes with some foreplay between two sisters (not the MC daughters) and some interaction between them and their mother (Jade). Nothing major though. And between the two daughters of MC there is some light teasing in the bathroom, again nothing major.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I watched The Sinner and thought it was a great TV series! The sister/sister scenes were nice but definitely not the point of the show. Are there other good recent shows with sister/sister scenes?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes