Votes: 92 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 54 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 262 8.1%

• Total voters

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
The new update of Solvalley School includes several lesbincest scenes as usual, not much big wow but all of them were stretched out with depth and length of dialogue that actually being valuable of every single feeling.

You guy must check and support the dev! He's actually hard working and consistent with his composition.

The next update is gonna be the final stage. Whenever the game completed, i would create a special compilation :alien:
The twins scene in a previous version was amazing, but then I didn't hear for so long from the dev that I thought the projects was abandoned. Glad to hear it is not :)

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
The twins scene in a previous version was amazing, but then I didn't hear for so long from the dev that I thought the projects was abandoned. Glad to hear it is not :)
The dev is running parallel 2-3 projects within that Solvalley School and HS Tutor as primary.
The second one is inherited his genius style from the first one, but in the different art engine.

Reactions: Loyo

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Hi, it's been a year this thread on active, 2 months plus as well.

To celebrate and improve our "special operation", i'd like to create some animated signatures, firsly to tribute our bests of lesbincest couples in their greatest moments, secondly i want to make widespread media of the thread.

Besides the hating words, we can't deny that AWAM has created a great form of a norm lesbincest game, and Sophia/Ellie has been bloody iconic! So, i's just started with them always first.

But there're still somes, and they're already to use!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please let me know if you're interested in this act so i could create more and make a room for them on #1 post.
You can also suggest/vote for other characters and their greatest moments (hot scenes with nice shots and good animations as compelled condition). My ideal plan is releasing 1 signature per 1-2 weeks.

Enjoy. Bests!

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Masterful thread my brother.

Mother/Daughter incest is my absolute favorite genre, and there isn't enough of it! You've showed me some games I didn't know had lesbian incest, so I thank you for that!

Reactions: SiuKim

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
The intoxicating flavor has some great hints. Im pretty sure its gonna happen in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
The intoxicating flavor has some great hints. Im pretty sure its gonna happen in the future
The Anomalous Dr Vibes: Threesome with twins
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-anomalous-dr-vibes-v0-11-0-drvibes.20377/

Fragile innocence: Side character has a threesome with mother/daughter
https://f95zone.to/threads/fragile-innocence-v0-7-dark-love.42600/

Last Sovereign: Mother/Daughter - this is text based but the creator is currently in the process of adding illustrations.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-57-3-public-sierra-lee.616/
Great! I will take an adventure :alien:

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Hope you like them :)

The Last Sovereign is over 80 hours long so just be aware of that if you choose to play it. But in my opinion it is well worth it is one of the best RPG games that I have played and definitely the best adult game I have played.
Wouldnt recommend trying the intoxicating flavor yet. It will leave you with massive blue balls because it's got some good hints at M/D and S/S and a good story but its one of these slow burns.

Last edited:

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Another one to keep your eyes on is Oopsy Daisy. No content yet but the promises are there (as usual). The female protagonist literally talks about intimate relations with her sisters and mom. And there is some exciting lesbian in-law stuff beginning to happen in the current version.

I enjoyed playing it. The story is fun and the writing is pretty good. Still, prepare to be blue-balled and I'm sure it, like almost every other game, will be abandoned RIGHT before lezcest kicks in.

Reactions: Loyo and DJsona

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Another one to keep your eyes on is Oopsy Daisy. No content yet but the promises are there (as usual). The female protagonist literally talks about intimate relations with her sisters and mom. And there is some exciting lesbian in-law stuff beginning to happen in the current version.

I enjoyed playing it. The story is fun and the writing is pretty good. Still, prepare to be blue-balled and I'm sure it, like almost every other game, will be abandoned RIGHT before lezcest kicks in.
Yes, i've talked about it before in here. The lately update still hits the blueballs but worth looking forward to.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017

Yeah this is a most anticipated one

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Upcoming lesbincest from Pandora's Box 2
I'm not actually in the whole characters's art because it recalls me to some survival games as thelastofus or walkingdead, most likely the rough skins, punk hairstyles and too many accessories... even so the graphics. But i like the gameplay and its flow, the photographical frames, especially the obvious hint of M/D very early :BootyTime:

Don't forget to have right role putting, Ellie is daughter, Nadia is mother, and you're remain.

screenshot0022.png screenshot0015.png

Jun 28, 2018

Pomarix88

Aug 4, 2021
I got those too! But i'd like to spend it along several updates. Why daheck has it been deleted from the zone??

Dive in my thread please!
In case you was asking of Aunt/Niece. It's even rare more than M/D. But i'd love to burn yo perverts's dicks with these...
View attachment 1151393
WOW! This movies are amazing! Do you have movies like these but with mother/daughter scenes? That would be hot as hell!!!

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

Pomarix88

Aug 4, 2021
Thank you very much for the recommendations!
Here i share with you some M/D scenes that i found in one small video online:

Please if you know the names of these movies, please let me know.

Also, if you know others that would be interesting to see, please post!

Thank you very much for all your help.

Cheers!:)(y)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes