Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Make sure you all don't miss the latest update to Free Pass. It's fantastic!

View attachment 1492683
I figured it out at the same time of Heir Apparent, but i decided to hold it a bit until we'll have some more further scenes

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Evelyn (mom) and Rachel (daughter) from Photo Hunt

View attachment 1494460
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, i smelt something a year ago but the sandbox was damn crazy, i tried to dig the images folder and got some suspect shots shortly. Days ago there was something to push me to download it from the lasted update, and you just made a confirmation to my belief properly!

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I still keep searching for gold whereabouts the rivers flow. And i very love how my patience is paid.

Mom & Sis, Sweet Affection
The very basic Honey Select art and stereotype plot of conciliating mother & sister but it's still keep my d* hard because of the very methodical dialogues.
It takes more than 3 years of growing the plot and here we go, our 2 beloved women already has their very first moment and so on!

screenshot0056.png

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
We've got another one boys and girls! Meet Desire (Mom) and Liv (Daughter) from With Rain Comes The Flood
On one side the models look gorgeous and quite original, on the other side I'm slightly put out by the fact that a Version nr 2 has already jumped into the lezcest action. Don't get me wrong, I can only resist so much "AWAM" blueballing style, but this may be way too soon.

Going to try it anyway, thanks for the headsup

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
On one side the models look gorgeous and quite original, on the other side I'm slightly put out by the fact that a Version nr 2 has already jumped into the lezcest action. Don't get me wrong, I can only resist so much "AWAM" blueballing style, but this may be way too soon.

Going to try it anyway, thanks for the headsup
Totally agree. With such little lezcest out there, I'm grateful for whatever scraps come my way. But I don't want fast food, I want gourmet.

AWAM does it right. It puts that little knot in my stomach that I crave. GO TEAM ELLIE!

Last edited:

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I still keep searching for gold whereabouts the rivers flow. And i very love how my patience is paid.

Mom & Sis, Sweet Affection
The very basic Honey Select art and stereotype plot of conciliating mother & sister but it's still keep my d* hard because of the very methodical dialogues.
It takes more than 3 years of growing the plot and here we go, our 2 beloved women already has their very first moment and so on!

View attachment 1546466
I was so happy when they finally kissed!

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Anna (youngest sister) & Julissa (middle sister), The Two Sides of Love
The two sisters have fooled around before. There are still the eldest one and their own mother behind, we have to wait, the show has just begun!

screenshot0021.png

Reactions: Loyo
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes