- Make it rain!​

Updated: 05/12/2018
Developer/Publisher: / /
Censorship: Nope
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Pages: 1144
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
thanks to @shinokain for the updated package!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I wish I knew all the mods these guys were using, I still can't get my TK17 to look remotely like this without crashing

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
I wish I knew all the mods these guys were using, I still can't get my TK17 to look remotely like this without crashing
(Assuming you aren't kidding.) This looks more like something from than The Klub 17. I don't think it's possible to get this level of quality from TK17.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
(Assuming you aren't kidding.) This looks more like something from than The Klub 17. I don't think it's possible to get this level of quality from TK17.
I'm not really an expert, but personally speaking doesn't seem to me Daz3D at all. And you will be surprise honestly, just look at 3DX Nixah, Red Apple (was the nick? Don't remember correctly), MMJ and I think even TheTerribleFairy. Those are really, really looking good TK17 models there, almost the same as this one.

Reactions: yoyomistro

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
I'm not really an expert, but personally speaking doesn't seem to me Daz3D at all. And you will be surprise honestly, just look at 3DX Nixah, Red Apple (was the nick? Don't remember correctly), MMJ and I think even TheTerribleFairy. Those are really, really looking good TK17 models there, almost the same as this one.
You're right, I checked his Tumblr, and he says it's TK17.

I looked at TK17 ages ago, and it didn't look like it was anywhere near capable of images like these. I guess it got better over the last couple of years.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You're right, I checked his Tumblr, and he says it's TK17.

I looked at TK17 ages ago, and it didn't look like it was anywhere near capable of images like these. I guess it got better over the last couple of years.
Yeah takes a lot of key mods but you can make really amazing looking models.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I have a more completed collection of shassa with ~650 pics. If anyone wants I can upload here and may share some artwork packs.

Reactions: partanen

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have a more completed collection of shassa with ~650 pics. If anyone wants I can upload here and may share some artwork packs.
You can upload whats is missing, without uploading the whole pack all over again!
But your choice c:

Reactions: shinokain

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If only I have the update date of your collection, I can upload the newer ones.
Yeah, sorry about that. Unfortunately I don't know what it is, since I've downloaded it from somewhere else :/
..though once downloaded, you can check the date when the files where last modified! I think that tells you what files is the most recent!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You can check the date in the file's name, Shassa usually puts the date pic created before the model's name.
Well, I'm asking Shassa for a complete pack of everything. Looking forward to his/her reply.
Looking at the date of some of the "latest" pictures.. most of them are from 11/02/2018. So.. I guess that is a "little" outdated? xD