VN Ren'Py Abandoned She Is Mine [v0.1] [Mojongleur]

Dash101

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah, most 0.1's are shit anyway, it's usually why they were abandoned, no subs for devs with overoptimistic expectations (new/unknown = expect to make nothing and spending a few thousand hours in the first year building your target audience, as most people will not sub to a 0.1 with no previous track record/trust factor). Dunno why anyone would want to play even an abandoned 0.8, knowing the story will never be finished or worse ending on a cliffhanger. That just pisses me off so I don't bother when there's no hope of an update to the story. Abandoned 0.1's are best left forgotton they ever existed, forget wasting internet storage on preservation., that's like preserving a turd in your fridge.
feel ya. still feeling a second chance.

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Why? Even you like it first, you know you will never seen more of the game, nor see the completed tag. So why to even download the game?
The owner may come back years later. One of their friends who heard of the game in passing. The guy could end up making some kind of great, amazing project -- we all start somewhere. Or maybe he'll go burn down a bus full of nuns and this becomes something an investigator finds and wonders, "Why didn't these idiots see this guy was a mass murderer waiting to happen? Oooh, wait... what's this? Summertime Saga? I'm gonna check it out..." Another converted pervert.

Maybe it will inspire another creator that makes a great game based on this. Who knows?

What's it matter in the long run? I'm sure if Sam or whoever decides to purge such 0.1 abandons later, this will get caught up in it. But for now... eh.