Unity - Completed - She is Sexaroid [Daminz]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mysterion1

Very well designed simulation game! Variety of options, intuitive controls (without VR). The only downsides of this game for me personally are the lighting because everything is so bright and no proper English translation, though you can vaguely connect the dots with the machined translation and figure out the interface.

Also wanted to praise the file size and graphical settings. This game is absolutely worth the time. I am seriously considering supporting the developer if they are still active right now.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PDP19

I played this a long while ago, probably a year after it was released. Since there's no further update, and Im feeling my writing hand abit, here's my review of this excellent piece.

Pros:

- Seemless animation, no poofing here aside from your initial position. In other words, if youre fucking her doggy doggy, you can seemlessly move from doggy 1 to doggy 2 without having her magically poof to the chosen position. That also means you cant go from doggy to blowjob without first changing your initial position. Do you know how long it has been since this was a thing in H games? You'd have to go back to school mate 1 to see anything remotely close to this.
    - Multiple positions, position types, and all holes are being used here except for the arse.
    - You get to undress her seemlessly in game. Again, no poofing here. Youre interacting with this girlbot, through and through

Cons:

- Your girlbot has practically no personality, so if you're wanting some love you'll only be getting one physically.
    - No customization aside from her clothing, which is a farce because you'll likely be stripping her off anyway. So if you want your girlbot to sport long hair youre out of luck
    - The game is barebone H only. Its lifespan is probably the same length of time it requires for you to cum. There's no reason to come back other than getting more boners. If youre bored of it its not ever going to be more exciting because there's no customization or replay value.

This game has a storyline so short and insubstantial you can literally write it down on a playing card. Basically you play as random degenerate male no. 1, who has recently ordered a sexbot online. You get the bot, and you start having sex with it. Yes, that's the extent of the story.

There's really nothing else to this game other than sex. But yet its done so well I cannot but give it 5 out of 5, simply for doing what its supposed to be doing well - and that's giving me an erection so hard you can beat someone unconscious with it.

I feel its not getting the love it needs from the community because there's no customization and therefore there's barely any replay value. But H games like these ought to be more celebrated because as far as a simulation goes, this is about as flawless as it gets. If you ever dreamt of buying a sexbot to fuck around, you cant get any better than this one.

5 out of 5, completely fappable and worth your money. In fact, if its sole creator (yes, this is made by 1 man with limited to no funding) can keep pushing out stuff like this, I'll recommend that you pay for it because the man truly earned every penny he gets. Such a shame that its unlikely to ever get updates, but if it were even slightly possible to add in more features and customization this game would literally top the charts and never let go.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheCods

i've played this game with an oculus quest 2, everything that i can say is that this game is one of the few H-games in VR which are REALLY good and optimized. Animations are awesome, the voice, the immersion, literally everything is just awesome, makes it purpose in a great way, stop reading and download the game
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MasterSai

Lemme just start off saying the animation is fantastic because when I go to reviews that's usually what I wanna know. So it's not some story driven game which I'm ok with because sometimes you just wanna see some goodies.
    -Sound effects are good
    -The postitions and scenes are good
    -The animation is good
    Only thing I'd day is sometimes I like 3rd person views instead of 1st but it's fine cause you can still look around pretty well from pov. Anyway great game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jaroslav

I have not played such a game yet. 7/10 Interesting and exciting. No less if it does not get the story, it does not get the price. A little rough control can get used to it. I enjoyed about 20 minutes. I certainly will not turn it on again. It requires seduction rather than direct control of VR girls. But the VR has always been green with me. Good luck. As I say, the story is not essential when it comes to the beautiful girl and the portions of corruption and seduction. Otherwise, the perfect simulator.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JBL80

Its a really nice game. I would say a small Illusion game. There r interaction. Graphics is good for small game. Good work Daminz. Hope to see more in future. "can you please reduce review requirement to 100-150 words? please?"