3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Yurifan

Jun 30, 2018
I really like the game but i have some game breaking bugs.
1. Everytime i start the game the mouse sensitivity is set to -3187656874812 instead of 80%
2. Every time i load my game, my characters Breasts are stretched to the sky and i can´t change the view with the mouse.
I think it will corrupt my save file or settings if i use the nude mod the game comes with. Where are the savegame and option settings located on the pc? tryed to find it in Install folder, Documents, appdata but was not able to find something. Hope someone can help me caus this game is awesome.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you a lot. Hope i can fix it with deleting all and starting all over. So is it better to just leave the nude mod away?
I'm using the mod. Not getting them myself but people on Steam have reported the same two problems, this is a test patch though. The breasts might be fixable at the mirror, but you'd have to do it every time you load your save.

Yurifan

Jun 30, 2018
I'm using the mod. Not getting them myself but people on Steam have reported the same two problems, this is a test patch though. The breasts might be fixable at the mirror, but you'd have to do it every time you load your save.
ijust testet it. i deleted all files from appdata/locallow/she will etc etc etc. Started a new game with no slider touched, just saved and quit the game. after loading i have the 2 bugs again. so it seems like it has nothing to do with the nude mod. but in the settings file in appdata there were some errors with DirectX and the shaders.

d3d11: QueryInterface(IDXGIFactory5) failed (80004002).
Shader 'Easy Decal/ED Standard (Metallic, Vertex Alpha)': fallback shader 'Transparent' not found
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
UnloadTime: 0.873587 ms
bl_Input must be instantiated using the ScriptableObject.CreateInstance method instead of new bl_Input.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
The AI needs to be improved by the developers. A bigger stash inventory would be nice during the missions. There is still lots of bugs. If you playing without audio you will still hear some noises when you kill a creature. Still a great and addictive game.

bigpink69

Oct 3, 2019
Lets start off that this game is just AWESOME! I think it has potential to be one of the best games I have ever had. BETTER then any diablo or other BIG COMPANY GAMES but there does need a few changes...

I loved the looks of all the armor, weps, monster models, Char creation was awesome !
I even found the traps like swinging blade can kill enemy mobs A+++++
Creepy music was spot on always making you feel you where being followed and foreshadowed doom to come.
I did not try the nude mod because well the armor looks so good but i am happy it was included in the game.
Buying furniture for your house seems good. its mainly for eye candy but i cant wait to see more items added!
I would love for this to be multi player! OR possible to go to other friends player home.

Now my story of the bad..

The difficultly gets ramped up to 11 at stage 6 even with the best gear i found at the time. Because of the exploding beetles and poison zombies swarming you. That leads to my next point of death losing all your gear/spells/buffs... it makes the death very harsh because when you re spawn your venders do not have all the best gear in them so you are forced to replay older levels or go back into a level you had a hard time with with worse equipment.(possibly more deaths because of this) When you do get back to the same level the gear you lost is at the very very end of the level leaving you with 60 secs or so to loot your old deaths and then a chest also at the end. I ADMIT i had to cheat for armor rating at level 6 to get past it. After level 6 i continued back to normal and the other levels where back to easy mode after learning to keep like 10 health potions on me at all times

What I am asking for is maybe a vender to sell you spells? Also the magic shrines do not tell you what spell your switching your spells for making it possible to get two of the same spell.

I only found the common silver and gold ring give armor. All the rings do not have any text letting you know what they give. And even when you try to mix them with the slave there is no information. Leading me to believe only the silver and gold ring do anything.

the only Bow seem very under powered at 30 and you cant move and shoot when later levels the swords can do 70 and a swing can hit multiple undead surrounding you.

I liked the diablo style of inventory management this game uses but had a hard time getting items to there right spot like if armor takes 6 squares i couldn't drag it with the mouse to put it into a hole of 6 squares that was surrounded by other items. I some times could shift click and it would just go the the right place tho.

I know this is an early version of the game so its not very long but i really really enjoyed it and i really hope it didn't get abandoned like some comments above me are leading to.

Sorry for the long review but i really did enjoy it and would love to see it and other games like it made! :)

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I liked the diablo style of inventory management this game uses but had a hard time getting items to there right spot like if armor takes 6 squares i couldn't drag it with the mouse to put it into a hole of 6 squares that was surrounded by other items. I some times could shift click and it would just go the the right place tho.
From what I noticed it seems that no matter where on the item you click it, the ermm well drop point always seems to be the top upper left of whatever the item is, but yes moving things around can be very much trial and error.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and would love to see it and other games like it made!
Then your , this one almost seems like a trial run.

The three types of spell shrines are visually different, but for me at least only the barrier one appeared until the last two levels. Something maybe be wrong with rings. Two that I have from a previous version gave extra damage, not seen any since. Again though the developers aren't here, but do reply on Steam.

bigpink69

Oct 3, 2019
Thank you Varik8876 i will keep that in mind.
TheBlueKight Thank you as well i have added it to my wish list and will follow it more in august when it comes out.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Cover image and Loading screen succubi are not representative of the final product. I'm guessing anyway, especially with the cover girl as she's a lot more detailed than the in-game models. Cover girl also has the yet to be added...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The decorator is back, but I guessing she'll vanish when her job is done like before. This a opt in test patch again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.130 test -

Warning. There's a report on Steam that someone's items vanished when they upgraded their storage, might want to backup your save just in case if you have anything you don't want to possibly loose.

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes