3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
So no new level or better gear to farm between version 0.110 and 0.120 ?
I don't know if the "new gear" to unlock when completing levels means better gear than before or just that you don't have the best gear available in the shop before completing the levels

EDIT : did level 13 again and they sure fixed the gold gain, 30k in one level without the gold statue is a lot

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't think anyone knows what's going on with the level unlocked gear, no reply from the developers yet. Looks like my Morgan has become the current , if only I knew yesterday that the T key...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to reset the shops now ? I'm just running levels but the shop doesn't change (or after several levels)
Also, the more I play, the less items my weapon shop contains. There currently is only 2 items inside
I still think DoT effects are OP (like fireball skeleton, bomber bug or mummy), because they're not reduced by defence I guess

I think everytime it reset my weapon shop lost 1 item, it is now completely empty
I don't think the item unlocking is working too, don't seem to find new items

Last edited:

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Are you supposed to start with the Short sword with 35 attack in your inventory ? Seems way stronger than the other items you start with and the ones you find, at least in the early levels.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are there som sort of Level system in this game ?
No levelling, just the different weapons and armour. Fortunately now you can (eventually) put the defence from one piece of armour on to a different one that you prefer the look of. There's a HP and MP boosting enchantment thing too.

Reactions: Macalion74

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
While it is fun that you can dodge roll up stairs and over graves to launch yourself into the air like Tony Hawk, it is less fun when doing so lands you outside the level border and returning 'home' via the menu not only removes the gains from the level but strips all the equipment from the character.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
ermm i have a question - i can switch weapon by pressing F1&2, here the problem how to switch to dual sword i pressed F1&2 at the same time but nothing happen, or maybe demon don have the knowledge to use both hand... but can equip 2 one hand sword?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can i at least remove her clothing?
Yes but you'll have no defence, I'd only do it for posing around...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make sure you've turned the nudity mod on from the main menu.
ermm i have a question - i can switch weapon by pressing F1&2...
Don't think there's duel wielding.

Reactions: Someone

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Don't think there's duel wielding.
how sad and disappointed that i can't use both hand with dagger and what the point to add dagger to the game. hope there are any assassin mods which can use both hand with dagger in combat also some skill like dash or blink in the future i'm kinda lazy to walk around it feel too slow.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how sad and disappointed that i can't use both hand with dagger and what the point to add dagger to the game...
Dagger are fast, if you get one with extra stagger they can be pretty good. But yeah you feel slow even if you roll.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes