3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

anakinana

Feb 15, 2019
This is the Steam version, it's the only version. Extract the zip and it'll be the same size, Unity compresses a lot.

Yes tags on Steam aren't really that reliable. Final Fantasy Type 0 has the nudity tag, and it's probably just for a swimsuit scene and maybe the panty shots.

It's a split archive, have all three parts in the same place and extract just the first. Should work fine with 7Zip, but there might be a trick to it with WinRAR.
I can't find the solution
May I ask how can I launch this game, it said this is not compatible to window os when I run the game
and after extracting the zip not the same size

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and after extracting the zip not the same size
The zip is compressed, the game should be a close to 8GBs when extracted. Unity compresses a lot. Unless your using a really old version of windows I don't know why it wouldn't be compatible.

chaosborn78

Nov 26, 2017
To the Devs(if you ever come here) I bought this game on steam because I tried it here first. So dont have on F95 XD

This game has a lot of promise and seems like it gets a lot of updates with sex dlc confirmed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone knows where i can put other's preset so i can load preset?
Instructions were in the change log. You may need to unhide the appdata folder, or type %appdata% in Windows search to be able to see it...

C://Users/YourNameHere/AppData/LocalLow/L2 Games/She Will Punish Them/Character Presets

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
2 Days ago i discovered from Steam Summer sale, and i was looking those sexy screenshots and i saw it was here to :D
The game is top notch , i totally love it

Reactions: Blackfriar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's been no hotfixes yet. Apparently the game can take your crystals but won't let you in the palace, and a new mace will make your succubus walk funny...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.770 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Have all three parts in the same place, then extract 001 to get the whole thing.

Feb 2, 2020
sometimes missions wont load or when i try to save it kinda save game but yes/no is still one screen. And when i Load my save state i lose all items in storage and my sidekick is gone.... just me?

Last edited:

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Caracter création:
This is my first time posting, please excuse me if this is not the right place as this post is for the creator of this beautiful and more than successful game in so many ways.
Please would it be possible that we could have a "carater creation" for cats; example: very very hairy pussy, very hairy pussy, hairy pussy and (shaved pussy as I currently have in the game).
the graphics are beautiful but as usual or practically ... we still end up with shaved pussy, we don't all want to play with female babies !!!!
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank god you are not the developer of this game.. I hate hairy pussys :p

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developers aren't here, leg sliders have been suggested though.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
There's been no hotfixes yet. Apparently the game can take your crystals but won't let you in the palace, and a new mace will make your succubus walk funny...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.770 - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload

Have all three parts in the same place, then extract 001 to get the whole thing.
how to replace the v 0.761 with this version? so that i can continue my save file with this version

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes