3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

ikta

Mar 2, 2021
Workupload seems to have fixed whatever was up with it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.752 - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload
Time limited - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part - 3 -

Updated with the (new) newer version again, old ones...
I seem to be having problems trying to get the files to unpack as I keep getting a corrupted file/unexpected end to file

ikta

Mar 2, 2021
nvm I got it to work after telling it to extract a different way instead of opening it with winrar and *dragging* the files out

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

G3rie

Apr 24, 2020
nvm I got it to work after telling it to extract a different way instead of opening it with winrar and *dragging* the files out
Can you tell me how? Having the same issue and nothing seems to work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They're not three different zips but one zip cut up. With all three in the same place extract only the first part, and the other two should automatically follow giving you the complete game folder.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Have fun storming the castle...
SWPT 0.761 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -
Time limited - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Not a bad game. Has a lot of potential but i will ask like everyone else lol will this have sexual content? it's a gorgeous and fun hack n slash but realistically the majority of peeps that come to this site are interested in...ya know, sexual content lol. Over all i think it's a pretty fun game thus far. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. See how it develops. Not the type to turn down a fun slice n dice type of game with nice models and decent character customization.

Apr 19, 2020
i mean looks nice plays ok no jumping... but why?
skills are uhm i dont know? they tell u what they do but not what exactly... so sowrd mastery helps u do more dmg with swords buuut not like 10% or +5 dmg or whatnot all the skills have no description.. ab bit lame...
its quite fun for a few h but then its liek now what...well EA yes but still i have only found one way to skill to be efficent all other ways were way worse...() no autosave so be mindful auf that.
your helpers dont lvl unless tehy themself kill a mob... rly annoying im lvl 8 they are 2...-.-
all the castley and checkpoints and whatnot be careful of walls u can fall trough them very easy...
oh yeah like 20-70% of the dropped loot can fall trough the map...

Reactions: katy_letv
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes