3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
I was pleasently surprised with the performance upgrade the game got.
Before that the game was more like a series of stills on my rather weak hardware, but since they adapted the code for weaker systems I can play the game just fine. So great job on reducing the drain on system resources for weaker hardware!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New lingerie and torture stuff just got added, and a very basic list of what they're...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
there are more than 33 errors in this game ...they didn't fix them after all these updates....instead ...they add 2 asian faces.....because...asian faces.....better life for all of us ?
Guess what? This game sells much better in Asia.And one of the developer is also Chinese.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Added 0.751 to the old post. Your current lingerie collection is meant to be automatically switch to the new system, but it doesn't seem like it does.
...And one of the developer is also Chinese.
You can see the pre-bankruptcy developers motion capping (I think) in the...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Should have known that it would update again... And it's kind of important as it's fixes for the companion.

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
Added 0.751 to the old post. Your current lingerie collection is meant to be automatically switch to the new system, but it doesn't seem like it does.

You can see the pre-bankruptcy developers motion capping (I think) in the...
And could you please tell me where do you find this photo? That youtuber you shared is a game player without any information for the development.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And could you please tell me where do you found this photo?
It was on twitter I think, you can find Melamori's in her about section. Found it months ago although I unfortunately can't remember exactly where, only that I was looking around hers and SWPT related tweets.

Melamori used to be in the pre-bankruptcy development team, and used to answer questions on Steam. She does talk about it in some of her videos.

Reactions: huak2123

RaitoYagamibr

Apr 13, 2020
The game is awesome! i play it for 2 hours then i got stuck in a hole betwen the wall and the ground so i think is better before the game get well polished you have to add a botom "im stuck" to teleport you to a location this help a lot because if you got stuck in a mission the only thing to do is load last save the you lose everthing you do if you dont have save the game after every progress.

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
The thing is, apart from constantly "promoting" that stupid hack,
you do mostly nothing else but demanding aka "asking" for things or complain about things that actually got already fixed and so on.
Also i highly doubt that the Developer of that game is active here, so if you really want to give some valuable feedback, do it on the proper site, which would be Steam.

And dont forget that this is still VERY Early Access, so barely even an Alpha Version, which is why the old Minion System got scrapped again and so on,
just dont turn into a entitled prick, coz no one likes them, especially not game developers, who have a vision for the game and dont like to get told on how their game has to work or look. ;)

And jfyi...how i view things, is entirely my descision you have no say in it. ;)

Btw companions dont move much, yeah, but they wander from time to time and make use of the entire area and if you want them to move elsewhere, just use the part of furniture they are using right now, which forces them to move.
Don't worry ,There are lot of people like me have bought this game on steam ,and it sells very well and is only less than 10$ so very cheap, I'am here for some development information.

Reactions: RaitoYagamibr

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
where is the throwable axe in game ? i don't see it anywhere ...and scream spell still not work after all updates ...just saying ..not complaining.

kickfyck01

Feb 27, 2020
Is there anyway to customize the graphic setting? or you just have resolution setting and nothing else?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes