3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Changelog
  • Added buttons to quickly take off bra, panties, stockings, and heels during posing and character customization.
  • Added two Asian-looking character presets.
  • Added 3 additional pages for the home storage.
  • Refined lighting during character customization.
  • Added feature that allows you to pose multiple characters at the same time in the Free Pose Mode.
  • Added warning when trying to access the customization or the makeup mode but doesn't actually own a customization mirror or a makeup table.
  • Bug Fix: The character customization sliders don't update after you load a preset, or switch between different characters.

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
Changelog
  • Added buttons to quickly take off bra, panties, stockings, and heels during posing and character customization.
  • Added two Asian-looking character presets.
  • Added 3 additional pages for the home storage.
  • Refined lighting during character customization.
  • Added feature that allows you to pose multiple characters at the same time in the Free Pose Mode.
  • Added warning when trying to access the customization or the makeup mode but doesn't actually own a customization mirror or a makeup table.
  • Bug Fix: The character customization sliders don't update after you load a preset, or switch between different characters.
hi , can you tell them about these errors ?

1. minions sniper arrow /bow not hitting enemies behind wall instead it hit wall same time
2. minions+ companions stuck on stairs
3.player+ minions+ companions stuck on items dropped on floor /ground ...long sword...dead enemies....etc
4. companions spell hitts friends and collide with friends and spell not reaching / hitting enemy
5.in player house there is wall infront of tavern/shop that makes play stuck in wall if player step on wall
6.base mesh / base model will be loaded without any clothes/accessories/hair/makeup.......etc after loading game
7. minions+ companions stuck on wall and behind doors and stuck on running animation
8.companions will keep rotating themselvs and not stop when they reach player location
9.player animation stuck after casting fireball spell when player get hit during casting fireball spell or during fast pressing (E) will stuck on animation also and fix by pressing space button
10.companion animation glitches up and down fast while they on bed posing
11.companion only interact with very few furnitures
12.companion will stop or act weird if hit by player while walking
13.game performance not stable ...sometimes fast some times slow
14.attacking sounds still plays active while loading screen is on after match finish
15.player hands gets inside players mesh/model while runing (no collision between body and hands)
16. hair / minion cape / clothes physics not simulating
17.textures ,walls, clothes, hairs ,floors, ground ,companions, almost all objects disappear when rotating camera near tombestone in cemetery/grave map or near wall or in house in some places
18.shop merchant stuck on health/mana potions same time not changing alot of itmes
19. placing furnitures can be placed on each other ...( no collision enabled )
20.same foot step sound on other different floor/ground

21.companion stuck behing furnitures
22.funritures can be placed in air/walls
23.arrows stick in air that are fired from minion scroll champion
24.holding shift key make player run forward
25.skeleton champion archer scroll his arrow is badly positioned in his hand (in animation)

26.some items manapotion /key / gold....falls under ground /undermap when dropped from enemy
27. companion flip behind / gavity back while standing still near player in combat before starting fight
28.animation holding sword is same wether actualy holding a sword or not holding it is appeard while in ready combat party screen/ combat party selection
29.in combat party selection player/companion's foot/shoes is under floor/ground misplaced

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just try this on my PC with an old graphics card from 2012. HD 7750 1GB and it actually run surprisingly quite well. There is no graphics setting option in the game so I only lower the resolution from 1080p to 720p. I got around 40-50fps both inside the bedroom and outside the map. Most of those indie adult games usually pretty poorly optimized so I was quite suprised to see it running so well on a very old graphics card with only 1GB vram.
Btw. How you get the blue currency to buy outfit and stuff? I only get gold from combat. Don't tell me there is microtracsaction :rolleyes:
She Will Punish Them_2021_07_07_23_35_07_251.jpg

She Will Punish Them_2021_07_07_23_43_59_133.jpg

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
I just try this on my PC with an old graphics card from 2012. HD 7750 1GB and it actually run surprisingly quite well. There is no graphics setting option in the game so I only lower the resolution from 1080p to 720p. I got around 40-50fps both inside the bedroom and outside the map. Most of those indie adult games usually pretty poorly optimized so I was quite suprised to see it running so well on a very old graphics card with only 1GB vram.
Btw. How you get the blue currency to buy outfit and stuff? I only get gold from combat. Don't tell me there is microtracsaction :rolleyes:
View attachment 1286158

View attachment 1286159
The blue crystals dropped for me randomly from enemies(but very low amount). Personally I used cheats to unlock things to skip the grind. You can access cheat table by pressing "end+pg up" (at least in v0.720)

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The blue crystals dropped for me randomly from enemies(but very low amount). Personally I used cheats to unlock things to skip the grind. You can access cheat table by pressing "end+pg up" (at least in v0.720)
Thank you. btw, can you get more companion during combat or there is only one?

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
i made a war in this game and looks like lord of the rings i guess ?...19 giant minion skeletons Vs 40 giant skeletons with red eyes

muwah

Apr 10, 2018
I usually dont really even try no sexual content games but holy cow my dudes
The character models are on point, she looks so damn good
Combat not bad, responsive
The environments look a little bleak but those cheeks do be clapping tho:whistle:

Reactions: jttth and Karakabra
Jul 21, 2019
You get blue currency by either completing missions or by killing enemies.(If you want you can get more by investing in a passive ability that increases the amount you can get by killing enemies)

There isn't microtransactions in the game.

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
Id like multiplayer option pve pvp to make team with BlueKnight and later kill his succubus :devilish:
Joke.
there are more than 33 errors in this game ...they didn't fix them after all these updates....instead ...they add 2 asian faces.....because...asian faces.....better life for all of us ?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes