3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
the hack file for this game allows you to spawn maybe 30 companion girls in battle....makes computer reallllllllllly slowww....i mean i can run gta v nice with lots of spawning characters like 90 person all in same time chaos mode with no lags ...but this game should be optimized for speed....once you spawn 14 companion .....bye smooth gameplay... welcome 2 fps

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
the hack file for this game allows you to spawn maybe 30 companion girls in battle....makes computer reallllllllllly slowww....i mean i can run gta v nice with lots of spawning characters like 90 person all in same time chaos mode with no lags ...but this game should be optimized for speed....once you spawn 14 companion .....bye smooth gameplay... welcome 2 fps
Seriously are you comparing Rockstar with L2 Games?, and GTAV with this game?. Besides probable only the Rockstar games allow spawn thousands peds (since old GTA San Andreas engine). In any other game spawn many npcs crash the game or cause unplayable lag.

And yes, this game could get better optimization, but lucky this game is working to get it. You can spawn many summonable skeletons etc and the game work fine, but obviously the succubus are high poly meshes and heavy textures. The developers know perfectly how many succubus support the game without take down the performance, 3 or 4 (player and companions).

Game description:

• Added auto-save function: the game will auto-save when you enter the fight.
  • Optimization: Reduced VRAM usage by around 2 GB. Before it takes around 6.8GB and now it is around 4.8 GB. This will result in faster launching of the game. And may help some lower end computers to actually start the game and reduces crashes. (Most of the time, the crashes are the results of low memory). We will keep optimizing while developing the game, there are still much space for further optimization.

Last edited:

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
Seriously are you comparing Rockstar with L2 Games?, and GTAV with this game?. Besides probable only the Rockstar games allow spawn thousands peds (since old GTA San Andreas engine). In any other game spawn many npcs crash the game or cause unplayable lag.

And yes, this game could get better optimization, but lucky this game is working to get it. You can spawn many summonable skeletons etc and the game work fine, but obviously the succubus are high poly meshes and heavy textures. The developers know perfectly how many succubus support the game without take down the performance, 3 or 4 (player and companions).

Game description:

• Added auto-save function: the game will auto-save when you enter the fight.
  • Optimization: Reduced VRAM usage by around 2 GB. Before it takes around 6.8GB and now it is around 4.8 GB. This will result in faster launching of the game. And may help some lower end computers to actually start the game and reduces crashes. (Most of the time, the crashes are the results of low memory). We will keep optimizing while developing the game, there are still much space for further optimization.
...ok....will they fix ai stuck when it walk on items on floor ?and fix continous ai walk animation when following player ? and fix companions only sticking to same furnitures and not going far in house ? and fix out of map wall in house that infront of shop ?
and fix scream spell not working ? and add ability to increase enemies count to 100 or 900 ?

blacl1ka

Sep 10, 2018
anyone encounter a bug where the floors in battles don't load?
update on this it may just be a specific level? I loaded into one of the later dungeons for the hell of it and it loaded fine, I ended up not worry about this because, ngl, I'm just here to take screenshots and stuff so once I found the cheat menu (end + pgup) I didn't actually need to play levels anymore, just load in and click "win map" lmao.

As an unrelated thing, the steam page mentions "interactions" with the girls, are these implemented? are they only between the NPC girls? How can they be seen/triggered?

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
...ok....will they fix ai stuck when it walk on items on floor ?and fix continous ai walk animation when following player ? and fix companions only sticking to same furnitures and not going far in house ? and fix out of map wall in house that infront of shop ?
and fix scream spell not working ? and add ability to increase enemies count to 100 or 900 ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Companion customisation has been added. But so have some new bugs, so another update coming soon...

Reactions: nerogaf

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Some People...

You know that this is an EARLY ACCESS Game?
Version ZERO POINT SOMETHING and that they continiously working on it?
That you get it here for FREE instead of paying for it?
And that, if you want something asked, you have to do that on Steam?

So dude, in all honesty, take a deep breather and shift down a gear.

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
Some People...

You know that this is an EARLY ACCESS Game?
Version ZERO POINT SOMETHING and that they continiously working on it?
That you get it here for FREE instead of paying for it?
And that, if you want something asked, you have to do that on Steam?

So dude, in all honesty, take a deep breather and shift down a gear.
i didn't post my full list of game errors..also my feedback could help them alot i guess...so you can view it as negativ or positive...it's calledfeedback i guess...not complaining or crying....u can view it like that also.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
The thing is, apart from constantly "promoting" that stupid hack,
you do mostly nothing else but demanding aka "asking" for things or complain about things that actually got already fixed and so on.
Also i highly doubt that the Developer of that game is active here, so if you really want to give some valuable feedback, do it on the proper site, which would be Steam.

And dont forget that this is still VERY Early Access, so barely even an Alpha Version, which is why the old Minion System got scrapped again and so on,
just dont turn into a entitled prick, coz no one likes them, especially not game developers, who have a vision for the game and dont like to get told on how their game has to work or look. ;)

And jfyi...how i view things, is entirely my descision you have no say in it. ;)

Btw companions dont move much, yeah, but they wander from time to time and make use of the entire area and if you want them to move elsewhere, just use the part of furniture they are using right now, which forces them to move.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Workupload seems to have fixed whatever was up with it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.752 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -
Time limited - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part - 3 -

Updated with the (new) newer version again, old ones...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone knows if we get more contenet update...
The developer keeps promising a updated roadmap for the remake, but hasn't posted one. I've seen a yes given to more lingerie though so maybe. I'd like the glowing eyes back, and the missing hair style.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How is the optimization in this game? All UE4 games is quite heavy. I have a GTX 750ti.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes