3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Gumbaumba

Mar 29, 2019
Did he fix anything at all? The magic is buggy, the combat system, as I said, is even worse than it was. Absolutely uncontrollable strikes and even more dodges. Enemies as were the terminators so nothing has changed. I can't hit the enemy first, and even if I hit, he will still make his blow and stun me - it's just a zombie. NPCs' three-handed swords still weigh like knives and have no momentum. Any blow to you cancels your blow, even if your sword is a millimeter from the head of the enemy. I can't cancel a series of hits if I made a couple of clicks, and even more so dodge when swinging. I DIDN'T FUCKING HIT. I just swung my sword . I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE IMPACT AND dodge !!!! This game about ass? Or about combat? So first make normal combat system. Аor me looks like nothing change after last update. I mean tell me if i dont right. Awwww delete stun from the game, Its annoying. Or make normal dodge system where i can use it for dodge! Not for faster moving.

Last edited:

missingmasta

Jul 29, 2019
When loading the map "sunken village"(the lvl 5 checkpoint), the game freezed. Anyone met the same problem?

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
When loading the map "sunken village"(the lvl 5 checkpoint), the game freezed. Anyone met the same problem?
It's was fixed with latest updates. Update your game.

Also, since the studio of the game become bankrupt and there only two people left, it's appropriate to leave the studio name in the head of the thread?

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
There's much more clipping now that in the previous versions.
Also, the character (you) launches into orbit every now and then.
If I get that right, they completely scrapped the previous minion system right?
You can only get succubus to level up and one-time-use scrolls?
No more upgrading my skeletons into skeleton kings?
I miss these guys already :/

• Sad
Reactions: nhactuicom

Gumbaumba

Mar 29, 2019
Did he fix anything at all? The magic is buggy, the combat system, as I said, is even worse than it was. Absolutely uncontrollable strikes and even more dodges. Enemies as were the terminators so nothing has changed. I can't hit the enemy first, and even if I hit, he will still make his blow and stun me - it's just a zombie. NPCs' three-handed swords still weigh like knives and have no momentum. Any blow to you cancels your blow, even if your sword is a millimeter from the head of the enemy. I can't cancel a series of hits if I made a couple of clicks, and even more so dodge when swinging. I DIDN'T FUCKING HIT. I just swung my sword . I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE IMPACT AND dodge !!!! This game about ass? Or about combat? So first make normal combat system. Аor me looks like nothing change after last update. I mean tell me if i dont right. Awwww delete stun from the game, Its annoying. Or make normal dodge system where i can use it for dodge! Not for faster moving.
Ok i am glad, cos i must write that! Now i understand why he did nothing. XD Cos i am an idiot and dwnld 0.701!!! After i dwnld 0.712 its so fckn feels good that gameplay. Sorry for that post, i take my words back!!! But make more dam1age for player. Cos when u get good armor u dont feel any damage. Or back stun lock but dont change dodge system after 0.712. But i think better back stunlock and more damage from npc's to player. Its all for now, i just start playing again XD. I like that style, diablo in 3d. But i think all want some challenge. I mean with that movement system from 0.712. I mean where u must do without mistakes or u fucked up . But gameplay give u chances fight without mistakes. I mean if u failed the dodge that can be over. But u can try dodge in every time u make hit or after hit. When other animation dont make it imposible.

Last edited:

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
If they will add sex content I'm going to buy it,
I dont think it be added, besides it implies different adult rate.
Anyway the first build included support for mods (you got the succubus naked activating the nude mod in mods menu), so if the developer enable this option in HD version maybe any Unity modder could create the sex mod, or the developer could create it like extra DLC with another PEGI.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I equip the Valentine Lace Gloves?
You used to have to use the armour slot. Not sure if you can any more, but the developers have said they'd fix them.

Actually they just added a lingerie slot for gloves.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not sure if this is test or main build, maybe don't try the levitation table and careful with the shower...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.721 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -

Updated the post with 0.721, old version...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Now added to the opening post, and of course a few hours after that...

Last edited:

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I experience no performance issue on my 12 years old laptop that can't run 90% of the unity games on this site.

The devs of this game is a genius

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes