Modder
Aug 19, 2017
lol they pushed another update after 710 ALREADY? xD
She will punish US for piracy :l

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Serenia

Dec 15, 2018
I've downloaded the four file parts, but I don't know what to do with them. I changed extension (.zip, .rar) but I got an error message and I can't extract any of them. I don't understand...

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I've downloaded the four file parts, but I don't know what to do with them. I changed extension (.zip, .rar) but I got an error message and I can't extract any of them. I don't understand...
try with without changing the extension

pokiller

May 5, 2018
thanks.. and the
new cheats can be opened with insert+home keys in version 0.710 ^-^
For some reason after I replace the file, the game got stuck when you launch it then it closed. I am with the latest version from steam but it should be ver 0.710.
Is that because of the hotfix or steam file integrity check?

Last edited:

Jimmyt80

May 1, 2018
For some reason after I replace the file, the game got stuck when you launch it then it closed. I am with the latest version from steam but it should be ver 0.710.
Is that because of the hotfix or steam file integrity check?
Cheat working only 0.705 probably make a save in 705 and continue with 710 without cheat

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For some reason after I replace the file...
The cheats are always in the game I think but usually disable, as notek didn't post a modded file for 0.710 I'm guessing the developers forgot to turn them off again. Doesn't seem to be the same with 0.711 though.

Don't use modified game files from one version of a game with a different version.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
The cheats are always in the game I think but usually disable, as notek didn't post a modded file for 0.710 I'm guessing the developers forgot to turn them off again. Doesn't seem to be the same with 0.711 though.

Don't use modified game files from one version of a game with a different version.
Hi Blue, I dont think that developers forgot turn off the cheats, the game is a beta actually, so with cheats enabled they get more players testing all maps, skills etc. Good way to fix the game for next updates, a game in early access is similar tactic.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I dont think that developers forgot turn off the cheats...
Aren't they sometimes turned off though, notek and MrNone1 have had to mod the game to enable them before. The devs also got asked for test build cheats once but didn't acknowledge it existing. I don't think it's meant for us to use.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Aren't they sometimes turned off though, notek and MrNone1 have had to mod the game to enable them before. The devs also got asked for test build cheats once but didn't acknowledge it existing. I don't think it's meant for us to use.
in some versions the cheats are disabled, in some enabled and the keys to activate them looks like changes every time xD
on 705 were available only in the editor mode, that's why i had to patch it
on 710, cheats are enabled by default with "insert+home"

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
in some versions the cheats are disabled, in some enabled and the keys to activate them looks like changes every time xD
on 705 were available only in the editor mode, that's why i had to patch it
on 710, cheats are enabled by default with "insert+home"
My feedback is developers are allowing the cheats while they are interested in players testing betas, for example v0701 coming with whole updating, posible thanks to cheats and ppl reporting bugs is easier fix most bugs etc. I guess in final version the cheats will be disabled, but idk, its only my theory. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
My feedback is developers are allowing the cheats while they are interested in players testing betas, for example v0701 coming with whole updating, posible thanks to cheats and ppl reporting bugs is easier fix most bugs etc. I guess in final version the cheats will be disabled, but idk, its only my theory. :rolleyes:
probably, but unless they obfuscate the code i'll pull them out anyway :p

Reactions: Luanegla

Gumbaumba

Mar 29, 2019
Did he fix anything at all? The magic is buggy, the combat system, as I said, is even worse than it was. Absolutely uncontrollable strikes and even more dodges. Enemies as were the terminators so nothing has changed. I can't hit the enemy first, and even if I hit, he will still make his blow and stun me - it's just a zombie. NPCs' three-handed swords still weigh like knives and have no momentum. Any blow to you cancels your blow, even if your sword is a millimeter from the head of the enemy. I can't cancel a series of hits if I made a couple of clicks, and even more so dodge when swinging. I DIDN'T FUCKING HIT. I just swung my sword . I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE IMPACT AND dodge !!!! This game about ass? Or about combat? So first make normal combat system. Аor me looks like nothing change after last update. I mean tell me if i dont right. Awwww delete stun from the game, Its annoying. Or make normal dodge system where i can use it for dodge! Not for faster moving.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes