3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Mar 18, 2018
ok I downloaded the files from mega and now it works (I used NOPY before). Not sure if it was the old installation or the file

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
The game doesn't start for me. I just get a grey screen
Pretty much the same thing I get, grey window pops up, the after a couple of seconds the entire screen goes black, but you can hear the music from the game in the background, and it kills the keyboard and mouse, only way to get any control back is to restart the pc, I have had this with the last three or four builds test builds, some before that worked sorta, in that half the screen was cut off. From seeing similar things with other games what it seems to be doing is not using the standard display and trying to use another one, which of course is not there so no display or anything.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Just saying no here.
I simply refuse to be tricked into another unrewarding, time consuming, frustrating and endless grind-fest just because the main character seems to be a cute looking hussy straight out of hell.

I've learned my lesson (painfully) well in that regard.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
It's really bad, I can't wrap my head around why a game like this chose to have no sexual content as its practically the only way it would do well but the problems go beyond that in the fact that its a horrific boring, and really unrewarding slog of a game with just about nothing redeemable about it. It's one of those games that if you value your time even badly you'd find your head in your hands wondering why you have subjected yourself to it.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
It's really bad, I can't wrap my head around why a game like this chose to have no sexual content as its practically the only way it would do well but the problems go beyond that in the fact that its a horrific boring, and really unrewarding slog of a game with just about nothing redeemable about it. It's one of those games that if you value your time even badly you'd find your head in your hands wondering why you have subjected yourself to it.
So they can legally lure in kids who snuck their parents' card.

• Haha
Reactions: Zastinx

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
they are trying to sell this game on steam so they can't put too much sex in it. What this game needs is to have a storyline.

Reactions: candy76041820

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
What this game needs is to have a storyline.

Nah, who needs an actual story, or even something as distracting as world and character building when you can grind for hours like a lunatic in training, right?
I mean, what's more engaging and entertaining than killing the same enemies and bosses over and over again just for the drop chance of 0,00021% to get something even remotely useful... lol

I guess we've all been there at some point, no?

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I'm in love with how great the graphics are and how lively the character feels even just customizing it. I like how it looks with muscle but I would like to be able to see more options, such as in specific areas of the body such as shoulders, biceps, back, traps, lats, etc. and even grow more muscular mass or more vascular with the details. That's the fun of a character creation games. But anyway its a really great game!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Goodbye again working controller, although it might be on my end...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.705 Test Build -
Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -

Done but not reported yet, they might not have finished the hotfixing.

Last edited:

Jimmyt80

May 1, 2018
In the resque mission anyone know how to break the prison door? I attack with weapon but not damaged.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes