3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't seem to extract just one file from your archives. The file "resources.assets" gives me a data error.
Extract just 001 with the others in the same location, they should extract automatically. If your dragging the game folder out (I always do) try using the extract here option, it's apparently better for big files. But here's the file...

SWPT 0.721 resources.assets -

Reactions: TurkeyDinner

Lucius616

Sep 2, 2018
Can anyone check this trainer?
Steam last version only

Num 1 - add 10000 xp main hero
Num 2 - Max Gold
Num 3 - Max Cristal

noblefox

Feb 24, 2018
I got to test this on a friends steams. Combat was a little wonky but they apparently have come out with a combat update since then. It's a pretty nice hack and slash.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Not bad for 10 bucks, looks like the updates are frequent and they seem to be in the Steam discussions at least.

Reactions: LeftyPR

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

tr3l0pr4g

May 5, 2018
Saw the game in my Steam discovery queue, was about to buy it, then I remembered that I have real-life friends and family in my Steam friends list.

Thank God for F95. :)
Go to your Steam library, Right-click on the game in left field list, "Manage" > "Hide this game". ;)

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Well what do you know this game is on sale on steam $9.59, got it last night and here it is, all i can say is it's worth every penny specially if you want to PLAY a game.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Well what do you know this game is on sale on steam $9.59, got it last night and here it is, all i can say is it's worth every penny specially if you want to PLAY a game.
and it works for you? I can't get it any further than flashing a few times displaying the unity logo then going to black screen not responding.

Surfy

May 30, 2020
Take care ppl, since the update from the 26th of June, they're daily fixs and other updates

even today we got the 0.730 on steam

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Saw the game in my Steam discovery queue, was about to buy it, then I remembered that I have real-life friends and family in my Steam friends list.

Thank God for F95. :)
If it's good that you was going to buy it, why not for only $10 helps a new dev? probably spend that on trivial stuff on a daily basis, by not buying it, a new Dev that is creating a really nice looking game by the way looses out on Rev and that = less motivation, less motivation = less Dev interested in developing these kind of games because at the end there is nothing to be made.

Most "games" here are novels and or just you know not real games, this is is like up there yet we choose not to support it.

oshtoshashlyk - Do not take it personal it's that I saw your post and well reminded me to remind the new generation of unwritten code/rules

This site is great to test games out and all for free but guys if you like it BUY IT, it's the only way to keep them alive.

Learn to be responsible leechers/pirates.
If you have the money and enjoyed a game even if you finished it buy it on a sale, pick up a key to help the devs.

ps: to whom understand this you know no need to explain, to the rest... oh well not going to waste time as why and all that just know this, unless you fill something up with more, eventually that free for all, dries up and then there is NONE for anyone!

So all I'm saying is if you enjoy it, Buy it or help out the Devs!

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes