3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Saw the game in my Steam discovery queue, was about to buy it, then I remembered that I have real-life friends and family in my Steam friends list.

Thank God for F95. :)
If it's good that you was going to buy it, why not for only $10 helps a new dev? probably spend that on trivial stuff on a daily basis, by not buying it, a new Dev that is creating a really nice looking game by the way looses out on Rev and that = less motivation, less motivation = less Dev interested in developing these kind of games because at the end there is nothing to be made.

Most "games" here are novels and or just you know not real games, this is is like up there yet we choose not to support it.

oshtoshashlyk - Do not take it personal it's that I saw your post and well reminded me to remind the new generation of unwritten code/rules

This site is great to test games out and all for free but guys if you like it BUY IT, it's the only way to keep them alive.

Learn to be responsible leechers/pirates.
If you have the money and enjoyed a game even if you finished it buy it on a sale, pick up a key to help the devs.

ps: to whom understand this you know no need to explain, to the rest... oh well not going to waste time as why and all that just know this, unless you fill something up with more, eventually that free for all, dries up and then there is NONE for anyone!

So all I'm saying is if you enjoy it, Buy it or help out the Devs!

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
and it works for you? I can't get it any further than flashing a few times displaying the unity logo then going to black screen not responding.
Yes after the initial install stayed on a black screen ( loading i guess) after like 2 mins I closed it, re launched and worked did my character and did a little runing around.

Reactions: Zastinx

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
first boss creats big black sphere around cant see anything! is that a bug? and how ressurect followers?

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2020
Oh, the graphics look very nice in this. So gameplay is running around beating things up while shaking her booty?
Actually, that sounds like my typical night out to be honest.

Last edited:

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Some suggestions.
- Basic orders to companions: relax, go home, attack, trade.
- Voices for companions: with fun and hot comments for example.
- Temper stones to upgrade and enchantment your gears and weapons.
- Relax map with good sunlight to go with the companions: with furnitures for sunbathe. Pool, sea, or river for all succubus swim.:p

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
Gameplay is suprisingly good but no dark souls quality. Now they have to put some xxx stuff in it and its a perfect adult game!

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
Gameplay is suprisingly good but no dark souls quality. Now they have to put some xxx stuff in it and its a perfect adult game!
wait...did you reach sunken vilage checkpoint level 5 ? did you pass it fine ? game is way far from perfect

Vydrach

Jun 3, 2020
Anyone happen to know if the character/save from here would carry over to the Steam version if I purchased it? As I understand it the Steam version has had a bit of an overhaul, but for once in all my games with character creation, I've gotten the character perfect. Be a shame to lose 'er by supporting the devs.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone happen to know if the character/save from here would carry over to the Steam version if I purchased it?
It should, the last update that definitely wouldn't was a while ago. And the latest update (look back a bit) allows you to separately save character appearance.

We have the overhaul though the opening post is only a day or two out of date.

Vydrach

Jun 3, 2020
It should, the last update that definitely wouldn't was a while ago. And the latest update (look back a bit) allows you to separately save character appearance.

We have the overhaul though the opening post is only a day or two out of date.
Word, ty. And yeah, this was the 0.721 version from the main post, I saw the newer version in a comment after I asked it but the site linked is popping up some warnings and being a little sketch so I didn't give it a try.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes