3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Stratajim

Nov 25, 2019
Some of the best progress yet. Keep up the good work. Any chance you could speed up weapon attack startups and keep the end animation as weighty as it feels?

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Nah, who needs an actual story, or even something as distracting as world and character building when you can grind for hours like a lunatic in training, right?
I mean, what's more engaging and entertaining than killing the same enemies and bosses over and over again just for the drop chance of 0,00021% to get something even remotely useful... lol

I guess we've all been there at some point, no?
diablo had a great storyline, the first one that is. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Kass/\ndra

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Nah, who needs an actual story, or even something as distracting as world and character building when you can grind for hours like a lunatic in training, right?
I mean, what's more engaging and entertaining than killing the same enemies and bosses over and over again just for the drop chance of 0,00021% to get something even remotely useful... lol
Are we talking about Koei's Musou series now?

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Are we talking about Koei's Musou series now?

I was rather referring to all games trapping you in this endless grind and loot circle without offering any real, or at best just a minuscule progress to the players if they are unwilling to sink countless hours, or even real currency (especially predominant in many F2P games) into them.

yhnji

Aug 31, 2018
Is there anything past lvl 5 village mission yet? Two paths lead to places without marked icons. Also any plans to make companions customizable and for a male player character?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there anything past lvl 5 village mission yet...
No think that's the current end now, less than the previous versions as the levels have been remade. Requests for male characters gets pretty much the same reply as sex...

We will think about it as DLC or Mod, but our game is about female character, "She" will punish them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The new hotfix is out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.710 Test Build -
Part 1- - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -

All done... I hope.

Edit - Crap I jinxed it, and probably should have expected a second one to happen.

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes