3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Whats the difference between this and the steam version? Other then it being smaller a much smaller file size?
This is the Steam version, it's the only version. Extract the zip and it'll be the same size, Unity compresses a lot.
...i assume it's just has nudity and such.
Yes tags on Steam aren't really that reliable. Final Fantasy Type 0 has the nudity tag, and it's probably just for a swimsuit scene and maybe the panty shots.
It says archive is corrupted.
It's a split archive, have all three parts in the same place and extract just the first. Should work fine with 7Zip, but there might be a trick to it with WinRAR.

Reactions: Isaku and bloodmane

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I play with my XBox One Controller? I see controller settings, but my controller gets ignored completely.
My wired 360 is currently working fine. It does only have partial controller, you need the mouse for menus. When controller support was Broken or removed for a few versions I used JoyToKey.

They were having trouble with the controller, maybe mine is working because of Steam.
anyone have a trainer or mod for money ?
Try pressing End and PgUp or PgDn.

Reactions: kirakun123

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developers aren't here. Pubic hair is meant to be getting added eventually, hopefully not just as part of a skins texture like it was before though.

mabintalex

Oct 25, 2019
Caracter création:
This is my first time posting, please excuse me if this is not the right place as this post is for the creator of this beautiful and more than successful game in so many ways.
Please would it be possible that we could have a "carater creation" for cats; example: very very hairy pussy, very hairy pussy, hairy pussy and (shaved pussy as I currently have in the game).
the graphics are beautiful but as usual or practically ... we still end up with shaved pussy, we don't all want to play with female babies !!!!
Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaguma
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes