• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
saw this game from kiratv, downloaded it and hey, it's not terrible. it's certainly much more fun than subverse, I'll be closely following this game for the forseeable future

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
If you still can't get it working try this older version. I find it the most reliable one for some reason, and it is attaching...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Greetings, Mr. TheBlueKnight.

After one of the previous updates, the game became laggy.
I am the only one with the issue?
Lowering video resolution to 1920x1080 do not change anything.
The game needs to be optimized.
Grateful for everyone, who shares this fact.

My PC:
I) 2560x1440p display;
II) GTX 1660 SUPER (6GB VRAM);
III) Ryzen 5 3600;
IV) 16 GB RAM (DDR4, 3.2 GHz).

ETTYSS

May 7, 2020
where can I find a new companion? I played 2 real days for 3-5 hours but new rescue missions dont appear

Jul 27, 2020
where can I find a new companion? I played 2 real days for 3-5 hours but new rescue missions dont appear
just keep clearing check points and conquer territories and it will appear eventually 2 at a time
im at day 58 (ingame) and i already have 7 companions
1626855746144.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The rescue missions are meant to refresh after a few in-games days. At the location you got Arisha from, and a second to the north west. The original Arisha one hasn't refreshed for me yet, but there is a new girl at the other one.

Borrowed a image from Steam of the player and all...
Edit - Better point out they're added by the 0.780 version.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
How many check points have you cleaned?
Honestly I really can't remember how many but i cleared all checkpoints except the YELLOWS and as soon as I finished those 4 yellows the rescue missions appeared in BLUE and RED for like 2 or 3 times.. im not sure if you need to clear those 4 but the last one i cleared was Venom Den in the lower left of the screenshot 1626874163503.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what's the different between 0.780 and 0.783?
They didn't say, that's why I just put hotfixes in the change log. The new companions and weapons were bugged when they were first added in. Hotfixes will be things like that, new content would have a news post to go with it.

ETTYSS

May 7, 2020
Honestly I really can't remember how many but i cleared all checkpoints except the YELLOWS and as soon as I finished those 4 yellows the rescue missions appeared in BLUE and RED for like 2 or 3 times.. im not sure if you need to clear those 4 but the last one i cleared was Venom Den in the lower left of the screenshot View attachment 1310475
I see, thank you. Probably its just random, because I have cleared these check points before last update.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
some lingeries can't adjust large boob proportion perfectly. are there any update about fixing this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
some lingeries can't adjust large boob proportion perfectly. are there any update about fixing this?
It's been reported a few times, same as the nipple settings resetting. Again they don't really give progress reports, with things like this there's usually a reply of we'll look in to it or it'll be fixed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reported 0.783 a few hours ago to get it in the opening post, and now there's 0.784... The nude mod is now toggleable in the settings menu, modding tools are meant to be released sometime this month.

Edit - Updated the old post with the new 0.784 version, but it seems it was too late to get in the opening post. For people new to 0.780 the nude "mod" is back, make...

Last edited:

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
It is surprising how fast this game is updated, the truth is, I would like the physics to be modified more in creative mode, I think it is by far the best attribute in the game. For example I would like to be able to give it more definition, more vascular, more muscle mass, in the arms, shoulders, etc. It would be very sexy.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I feel like modding tools are one of the best things these devs can release. Letting the community develop content alongside you helps negate the downsides of having a small team. That, and modders are some of the most insane, creative and dedicated people i've met. Every game i've played that has workshop/modding support is 100 times better off because of it.

Development of this game hasn't really piqued my interest too much as of yet, but if the steam workshop starts getting some good content flowing out of it... might just have to buy it lol

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes