3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm, tried to buy it, but it got deleted for my country. Does anyone have informations about this?
ANd just saw via Google Search, v0.784 got released. Man, they're fast as f*** with new updates.
Maybe you could buy it switching your country IP using a vpn, but be careful, buying in lower price than your region Steam could ban you.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't know if it'll work (it apparently does for Last Evil) but there's the steamDB.info wishlist trick.

Edit - Or get a key from .

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Don't know if it'll work (it apparently does for Last Evil) but there's the steamDB.info wishlist trick.

Yeah, got one now trough Humble. According to what I found online, it got banned for Germany and China due to the censored ship for adult content. Seems some social justice warrior or some people who got a stick up their arse, told Valve about the nudity and therfor it got a new rating. And this rating was enough for the officials at Valve to ban it for some countries to avoid complications with these old school "we're not up to standart and will never be" regulation enforcements.

I hate these stupid 70 year old regulations that also patronize adults.

Akkita

Mar 15, 2018
Hello ! I can't get the game to work, when I launch it I get a black screen with infinite loading, does anyone know what to do please?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello ! I can't get the game to work, when I launch it I get a black screen with infinite loading...
It can take a very long time to start up sometimes. It might be 64Bit but I'm not sure, the minimum system requirements...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe make sure there's no non English characters in the file name, and that's it not too long.

Reactions: Akkita

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
I understand that if the Author does not want to put what people asking for in the game then I support what the Author does not want to do also what I would recommend is allowing players to revive their fallen companions Plus will the author allow modders to make mods that put what people are asking for in game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The author is not here, modding tools are meant to be coming soon so people can make mods for the games in-game manager. There's already mods on but they're using BepInEx instead of the manager.

Reviving companions in battle is suggested a fair bit.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
i install war party mod for 6 more companion, but i only got 5 in the game. did someone know how to change amount of the war party into 6 or more?
READ the page instructions are there how to set up the congif for it.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
The author is not here, modding tools are meant to be coming soon so people can make mods for the games in-game manager. There's already mods on but they're using BepInEx instead of the manager.

All mods are welcome but other kind of mods will be better I think, including more maps, female enemies etc. I made a little modding for other games. Ill try if my knowledge allows me modding this game.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I understand that if the Author does not want to put what people asking for in the game then I support what the Author does not want to do also what I would recommend is allowing players to revive their fallen companions Plus will the author allow modders to make mods that put what people are asking for in game
I wonder if people think this is just add this, the Dev ok here we go i just add this code and done!!! NO that is not how it works

Do you guys even READ this is a EA just starting off is not that he doesn't WANT to is just early...you know what nahh not even worth it because someone will come and repeat the same kinda of thing not READING or using common sense something sadly lacking on many now days.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018

Honest question why in the blue hell would one get in on Humble for $15.99 when you can get it on Steam for $9.59 ?? makes no freaking sense!!!
Buy it using a VPN. the same trick that was/is used for RU keys.

Last edited:

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019

Greetings, Sir.
Concerning "BepInEx_x64_5.4.12.0" and the mods which use this tool.
I) Copied "BepInEx" into "SheWillPunishThem" root folder.
II) Installed some mods from "nexusmods.com" (putted them into "SheWillPunishThem/BepInEx/plugins/").

But nothing.
Not a single mod is visible in game.
What did I do wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Concerning "BepInEx_x64_5.4.12.0" and the mods which use this tool...
I would try using this version of BepInEx, or the one Dogless suggested below it. And if you didn't, run the game once with out making the plugins folder yourself and no mod dll files. To make sure BepInEx generates the folder itself so you know it's working.

They won't show up in the games mod manager though.

Reactions: nerogaf

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
In Regards to BepInEx_64 V.12 not loading it is confirmed and posted on the page of how to install but people do not READ!

Rollback and/or use previous official version: v.11 here :

Reactions: nerogaf

Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
Just wanted to say, thank you for the upload. After playing it on here, I did pick it up on Steam but, am happy to keep it off my "played" were friends can see. I'm okay with having aspects of my degeneracy obscured.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Just wanted to say, thank you for the upload. After playing it on here, I did pick it up on Steam but, am happy to keep it off my "played" were friends can see. I'm okay with having aspects of my degeneracy obscured.
That's why one should have two accounts. I still regret putting Haydee on my main account.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes