3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
where does the game keep the save game files?
On PC - C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\LocalLow\L2 Games\She Will Punish Them

Note: AppData is a hidden folder, so you will need to change your windows explorer display options to show hidden folders in order for it appear.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Yes it eats a lot of resources , so what can i do to solve this problem ? should i download it again or it does not matter and i have to do something specific ?
Check if your machine are at least on minimal recruitments. Check if you are on latest update. Close all programs and other application that running in background, e.g your browser, steam etc. Move the folder with the game to HDD/SDD with higher free space. Try to go into menu to lower settings. As side note, for some people the start tend to take a long time.

Reactions: meluna

13kimg

Feb 6, 2020
Is there a way to farm late-game items after you clear all the dugeons.
I noticed after you clear a dungeon, the drop rates from chests go way down, not to also mention the current highest level dungeon is only level 10.

Jul 27, 2020
Is there a way to farm late-game items after you clear all the dugeons.
I noticed after you clear a dungeon, the drop rates from chests go way down, not to also mention the current highest level dungeon is only level 10.
found a trick on how to get good items from the shop,dont know if this is intentional or you guys already knew this

check your experience and if you're almost to about to level up like 1000 exp to your next level

when at home buy a exp book and level up inside your home and you'll notice that all shop adds more better items compared to the existing ones,sometimes it dupes the same item in the shop but with better stats

dacklelackle

Sep 3, 2017
Let the forts get taken back and siege them again.
Another great way of doing this is when the enemy sieges a fort that you already own, participate/defend in the siege, and right before you're about to win, die.

This causes the siege duration to continue and allows you to keep all your items and experience that you gained during the siege. You may lose a bit of gold dying, but in comparison to the amount of items/exp you'll make during a level 20+ siege, the trade off is very much worth.

Strangely enough, I don't know if this next part is intended and may possibly get fixed, but if you fail to defend a fort after the siege is on its last duration, for some reason, it'll reset the siege duration, essentially allowing the siege to last forever.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
found a trick on how to get good items from the shop,dont know if this is intentional or you guys already knew this

check your experience and if you're almost to about to level up like 1000 exp to your next level

when at home buy a exp book and level up inside your home and you'll notice that all shop adds more better items compared to the existing ones,sometimes it dupes the same item in the shop but with better stats
You can simply open the map and go to the home. Although right now it spend a day, it refresh the shop. You can repeat that till the win.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can i change amount from the config file for mod while the game's still running?
Don't think so, the config file seems to only get used on start up. With other plug-ins I've used you can edit the config file when the games running but it won't have any effect.

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
Can i change amount from the config file for mod while the game's still running?
no...but there is a way to have unlimited companions till your pc stop from low performance....more companions = slower pc + slower pc...10 companions = 9 fps ? 20 companions = 1 fps ? or -1 ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One of the is for increased party size, it's marked as adult though so you have to sign in to see it. And the number is changed in its config file.

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
One of the is for increased party size, it's marked as adult though so you have to sign in to see it. And the number is changed in its config file.
Yeah, about that, maybe you could shed some light.

I downloaded it, unziped on the mods folder and it didn't appear on my mods list, what did I do wrong?

Reactions: nerogaf

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded it, unziped on the mods folder and it didn't appear on my mods list, what did I do wrong?
Those don't use the mod manager, they use BepInEx. Until they release the modding tools the only mods that'll use the manager are the official ones on the Workshop.

Reactions: D2GXpeed

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Yeah, about that, maybe you could shed some light.

These mods do not show themselves anywhere.
For example, mod "Cheat Menu" do not work for me:
I used "BepInEx" "v5.4.11" and "5.4.13" - same result.
Yes, this version "5.4.11" did not help me:
1https://f95zone.to/threads/she-will-punish-them-v0-783-l2-game-studios.51680/page-12#post-6220167

Reactions: D2GXpeed

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
These mods do not show themselves anywhere.
For example, mod "Cheat Menu" do not work for me:
I used "BepInEx" "v5.4.11" and "5.4.13" - same result.
Yes, this version "5.4.11" did not help me:
1https://f95zone.to/threads/she-will-punish-them-v0-783-l2-game-studios.51680/page-12#post-6220167
"A config file BepInEx/config/aedenthorn.CheatMenu.cfg is created after running the game once with this mod." - this file do not appear, why?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes