3.50 star(s) 24 Votes
Jul 31, 2019
Update time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.790 - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload - Part 4 - Workupload

All done, extract the first part and the rest should follow. I found a raven haired Kira lying on the couch, but my girl had gone from red to blond. Careful with the pubic hair, there's currently no way to go back to hairless.
I can't extract the next 3 zips, found that game is playable just by extracting the first, what shall I do about the next ones?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...found that game is playable just by extracting the first, what shall I do about the next ones?
That's how you extract split archives. If you look under the links, extract the first part and the rest should follow. Extract 001 and the other parts should automatically extract to give you the complete game folder.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
when they say minions at the tavern. we talking about the little succubus girl that sells those 1 time use summon scrolls?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when they say minions at the tavern. we talking about the little succubus girl that sells those 1 time use summon scrolls?
Yes. But minions used to more like the succubi, you would buy them from a slave trader or get them as a reward and could upgrade them. They haven't updated the loading screens since the change though.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Yes. But minions used to more like the succubi, you would buy them from a slave trader or get them as a reward and could upgrade them. They haven't updated the loading screens since the change though.
dawwww they need to put that back : ) the orc maiden girl was interesting : )

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why the customization became like this after update?
Are you still using any Nexus mods that might be outdated, apart from the known hair colour and pubic hair things I had no (noticeable) issues. Scaling loot will apparently stop you from picking the loot up now.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Are you still using any Nexus mods that might be outdated, apart from the known hair colour and pubic hair things I had no (noticeable) issues. Scaling loot will apparently stop you from picking the loot up now.
thx btw i fix it. but theres a new problem that i can't use right click or left click in my storage. how to fix this?

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
If it's not from outdated mods like that loot one then I don't know.
is there any mod with left/right click hot key that may effect the main function of the this key? and in my mod manager, the customization fix seems like have some problem checking and when i try to visit the web, the mod had been already deleted. is that affect soemthing

Last edited:

Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
Okay I downloaded the new update, switched the mod location respectively on vortex and the files are not showing up on the newer game but older one.

Nvm: After a simple google search and look see I got it all working on the new game update.

Last edited:

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
my left/right click didnt work in storage and inventory on this new update. anyone know how to fix this issue?

mabintalex

Oct 25, 2019
Update time...
SWPT 0.790 - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload - Part 4 - Workupload

All done, extract the first part and the rest should follow. I found a raven haired Kira lying on the couch, but my girl had gone from red to blond. Careful with the pubic hair, there's currently no way to go back to hairless.

Watch out for pubic hair !!! Here is now I play with unshaven girls between the legs ... in the game which for my pleasure brings together two worlds that I like a lot. You will forgive me for putting so much hope in this version. more hair, please; here it was possible for me in the spirit of the attachment. ps: sorry this is not the right place to post.

mabintalex

Oct 25, 2019
Watch out for pubic hair !!! Here is now I play with unshaven girls between the legs ... in the game which for my pleasure brings together two worlds that I like a lot. You will forgive me for putting so much hope in this version. more hair, please; here it was possible for me in the spirit of the attachment. ps: sorry this is not the right place to post.

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
Using reshade with RTG

you see these pictures and this body as random nudes ? i see great engineering of GOD because only GOD can create beautiful bodies...if this body was made in china, people would worship china i guess ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You will forgive me for putting so much hope in this version. more hair...
And again the developers aren't here, but bushier probably won't be coming from them because of clipping issues. Who knows what modding will eventually...
I'd like to see some of the new lingerie, haven't had anything new drop for days.

Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
Also! If anyone is dealing with their entire save being fucky as hell and companions looking like they came halfway out of the character creation either in standard bra n panties or naked w/out their gear or missing a hotfix is on it's way.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes