3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's been requested but there no actual target lock. There's aim assist, which can decide to hit the enemy behind you when your going for the one in front. And doesn't like you breaking pots in battle.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i do not mind it not having sex content... really don't mind at all. i just want more areas to unlock. more girls to save.

any more games like this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...any more games like this?
You can use latest updates tag filter, there aren't that many but removing customisation will add a lot more. Once SWPT is done the two developers are meant to be starting back up .

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
You can use latest updates tag filter, there aren't that many but removing customisation will add a lot more. Once SWPT is done the two developers are meant to be starting back up .
yeah i got Valkyries on my wish list. was hoping f95 had it too BUT i would want to buy both : )

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I really like the game, I just wish the devs would bind the elemental sounds to the volume slider. I went full poison weapons because I couldn't take it anymore.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I also want them to bring back other species to recreate like the girls you get from rescue =/ was told they had that in, why remove it >.>

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Melamori with the original minion system, at around 14:30 she goes to the punisher slaver.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Is it me or the "smuggler" merchant sells only 3 weapons and 3 armor always the same? or I f*cked it up with some mod?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Is it me or the "smuggler" merchant sells only 3 weapons and 3 armor always the same? or I f*cked it up with some mod?
yeah having the same issue with my game and its none modded . do i need a mod to change that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not using any mod, ever since the latest armour was added that's all they sell along with the new swords. It's a base game thing and not a bug caused by mods, might even be intentional.

Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
I'm not using any mod, ever since the latest armour was added that's all they sell along with the new swords. It's a base game thing and not a bug caused by mods, might even be intentional.
Can confirm as it's intentional. Remember. Still Early Access so maybe down the line the Smuggler will get a update for it's wares. If you want there's plenty of items uploaded via steam workshop or checking the SWPT discord.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Can confirm as it's intentional. Remember. Still Early Access so maybe down the line the Smuggler will get a update for it's wares. If you want there's plenty of items uploaded via steam workshop or checking the SWPT discord.
got the discord?

Jul 9, 2020
I wondering can we using mod manager with outside-steam mods? Like using Nexus Mods ? I tired to do but its doesnt work sorry for bad grammar, if anyone know plz tell me

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wondering can we using mod manager with outside-steam mods?
is meant to integrate the BepInEx Nexus mods into the games manager, but you'll still need BepInEx installed to use them. There are a few mods there now though that just use the games manager.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iloverobloxjezz
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes