3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Maxslayerz

Jun 10, 2018
The Workshop downloads to its own set of folders. I just downloaded, zipped and uploaded. Hadn't thought to check the games folder since the nude mod was made part of the settings. There is no folder by default now, but making it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them\She Will Punish Them_Data\StreamingAssets\DownloadMods
I was trying to use the weapons mod from nexusmods, and it didnt work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was trying to use the weapons mod from nexusmods, and it didnt work
Tried out the three mods in the weapons category, they all showed up. If they're not actual weapons (or furniture) made with the official tools they probably install with BepInEx.
are there another game like this with a bunch of mod?
I hate to say it, but Skyrim and other Bethesda games. Here games like Illusions.

Dr_Lexus

May 2, 2021
Don't think there are any other ways, here's a pack with a few more...

SWPT mod pack 18/08/2021 - Workupload

No tanks or Chinese destroyers, but there is a Rin.
First of all, thank you for the mods.
I extracted them into the correct folder and activated them ingame.
So now i can buy the Chair and the Tentacles and put them into my home, but when i try to interact with them, the game kind of freezes. By pressing ESC i can get out of that though.

My questions:
Can you actually interact with the Chair for example, or is that simply the state of the Mods at the moment?
Or am i simply missing some other Mod to be able to interact with the furniture?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone have a link for dmc weapon pack mod?
There's the Bloodborne pack, can't find a DMC one. Here's the individual weapons I could see on the Workshop...

DMC weapons -

Maxslayerz

Jun 10, 2018
Tried out the three mods in the weapons category, they all showed up. If they're not actual weapons (or furniture) made with the official tools they probably install with BepInEx.

I hate to say it, but Skyrim and other Bethesda games. Here games like Illusions.
How do you install with bepinex? I have bepinex installed but bloodborne weapon is still not showing up

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you get mod manager?
It was added (back) in as part of the game with version 0.780, 0.783 is in the opening post but 0.790 is here. It just missed getting added to the op (and a expected fix then didn't happen) but the one in there should have the manager.

Edit - Too many versions to keep track of...

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
It was added (back) in as part of the game with version 0.780, 0.783 is in the opening post but 0.784 is here. It just missed getting added to the op but the one in there should have the manager.
Come to think of it, can you make a mirror of the modding tool (or maybe when the next update comes out)? Can't access google drive from here.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The current requires version 2020.1.17f1c1...

SWPT Mod Tool (22/8/2021) -

Edit - Never mind I though the Unity version wasn't there, but I just missed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: candy76041820
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes