3.50 star(s) 24 Votes
Mar 16, 2018
Just wanted to say, thank you for the upload. After playing it on here, I did pick it up on Steam but, am happy to keep it off my "played" were friends can see. I'm okay with having aspects of my degeneracy obscured.
Pretty sure you can on Steam so others can't see you own them or when you are playing them.

Reactions: Dogless

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Just wanted to say, thank you for the upload. After playing it on here, I did pick it up on Steam but, am happy to keep it off my "played" were friends can see. I'm okay with having aspects of my degeneracy obscured.
To play a game with naked characters isnt degenerated, and if your friends thinking like this maybe you should change frienships.
Nowdays the games are suffering an absurd Inquisition age about sexualization.
Be happy and forget these absurd censor fashions. :p

Reactions: Honest Pirate

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
I would try using this version of BepInEx, or the one Dogless suggested below it. And if you didn't, run the game once with out making the plugins folder yourself and no mod dll files. To make sure BepInEx generates the folder itself so you know it's working.

They won't show up in the games mod manager though.
Thanks.
Turns out to be that version "5.4.12.0" is spoiled, isn't it?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
When i open the game after a long loading it closes it self and crashhandeler dont do anything ,Does anyone know the issue?

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
When i open the game after a long loading it closes it self and crashhandeler dont do anything ,Does anyone know the issue?
In most cases that happen when your machine failed to load the necessary things. Try to check if your game at that time eat a lot of resources, also can try to close down all your programmes that running on background.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone :cool:
I start by saying that, it's a shame... no sexual content... but it seems to be very promising!

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Yea not gonna lie, i don't even "look" at games like these on my main steam account. "Nobody must know my dark secrets" image_2021-07-23_154529.png

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
In most cases that happen when your machine failed to load the necessary things. Try to check if your game at that time eat a lot of resources, also can try to close down all your programmes that running on background.
Yes it eats a lot of resources , so what can i do to solve this problem ? should i download it again or it does not matter and i have to do something specific ?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes