3.50 star(s) 24 Votes
Apr 26, 2020
Looks awesome! any ideas on which mods those are ? :)
Western Toilet

1502929_steamuserifdxgmages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg

This one I think is Troy

1502930_steamuserimagesl-a.akamaihd.net.jpg

Chair(手动安慰自己的椅子)

1502931_steamuserimages-a.afkamaihd.net.jpg

The rest are DungeonEx
steamuser.jpg 1502939_steamuserimages-njuha.akamaihd.net.jpg 1502937_steamuserimages-a.bakamaihd.net.jpg 1502935_steamuserimages-a.akdfgghamaihd.net.jpg steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg 1502932_steamuserimages-a.akagdfmaihd.net.jpg

Shiny anal plug may have been in some
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.gif

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
I'm seeing mods for poses and furniture and the like, how do I get those? Is it just easier to get the game on Steam? Because I'm not opposed to doing that.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm seeing mods for poses and furniture and the like, how do I get those...
Workshop mods are just click to subscribe if you have the game on Steam, but you can get them without owning the game now. Look back here for the Workshop and Nexus, there's currently only one pose mod though really.

krismasta

Oct 11, 2021
Anybody know if its possible to mod this version, because the mod program can't install when it can't detect Steam libraries?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...because the mod program can't install when it can't detect Steam libraries?
If you mean BepInEx looking at the comments there might be a issue with newer versions of the installer and/or BepInEx. Manually installing the x64 version of apparently works, this has happened with BepInEx before.

And the first using the extension...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I played for an hour or two, created a save and also reloaded it when I fucked up, no problem.
But after I restarted the game, it would not load anymore. All the progress (on map, inventory, ... everything) and even the character design were gone.
Does this happen often?
I already restarted the whole thing once already, because first time I forgot to create a savegame in the first place, got stuck on a battlefield and could not leave.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Saves are located here if you want try making a back up, or just to check if there's anything in there. Some people have a lot of loading problems loading, with saves and battles. Others pretty much none.

If you can't leave or finish a level press the End key and try the dev menu.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Saves are located here if you want try making a back up, or just to check if there's anything in there. Some people have a lot of loading problems loading, with saves and battles. Others pretty much none.

If you can't leave or finish a level press the End key and try the dev menu.
Thank you, I'll try that.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes