3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
i still dont understand how to install the 5 daggers pack into non steam game. anyone know how to do this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i still dont understand how to install the 5 daggers pack into non steam game. anyone know how to do this?
The mods folder called 2551724577 needs to go in here...

She Will Punish Them\She Will Punish Them_Data\StreamingAssets\DownloadMods

It should then show up in the manager, even if you own the game and use the Workshop you have to move it.

Dagger pack 20.07.21 -

Reactions: wurg and nerogaf

Suiryu

May 15, 2020

It should then show up in the manager, even if you own the game and use the Workshop you have to move it.

Dagger pack 20.07.21 - Workupload
thakns bro. btw how long till i get the rescue mission for fourth companion? i've been playin long enought but still dont got that

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there any modding tutorial for this game with bepinex?
If you mean installing mods then instructions are there on the bottom of all the mods Nexus pages. Take the folder and files out of the (probably the x64 version) BepInEx zip and put them in the game folder with the exe, so it looks something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Run the game so it generates the BepInEx/plugins folder, this will also let you know if your using the right version. Or make it yourself. Put the mods .dll file in that plugins folder.

BepInEx is very useful for trying to install auto translators and decensors to Japanese Unity games, like in the screenshot.

Jul 27, 2020

Dagger pack 20.07.21 - Workupload
is there anything i need to do after moving "2551724577" folder in DownloadMods folder?
its not showing in mod manager

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
If you mean installing mods then instructions are there on the bottom of all the mods Nexus pages. Take the folder and files out of the (probably the x64 version) BepInEx zip and put them in the game folder with the exe, so it looks something...
Run the game so it generates the BepInEx/plugins folder, this will also let you know if your using the right version. Or make it yourself. Put the mods .dll file in that plugins folder.

BepInEx is very useful for trying to install auto translators and decensors to Japanese Unity games, like in the screenshot.
i've did that and then i make a plugin folder and insert all dll mod files into it. but it change nothing, and all i see in config folder just BepInEx.cfg file

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there anything i need to do after moving "2551724577" folder in DownloadMods folder?
Hadn't tested it before, just subscribed and unsubscribed to grab the files. But that is all I had to do (with the latest version of the game) to make the mod...
...and all i see in config folder just BepInEx.cfg file
That's why running the game is a good idea, to see if it's the right version of BepInEx. If it is working properly the plugins folder will generate itself.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes