• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Apparently the update that's meant to happen later today will somehow be testing the modding support.
Does someone have an old version, before hd remastered update?
Unfortunately the link in the opening post vanished, and all my old links are dead except for a very old version. Tried downloading it from Steam but it just keeps crashing on start up.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New update is out, I'll add it to the 0.772 post. There's a now, but fan modding still isn't ready yet. And the developer also posted some answers to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The cheat menu is properly acknowledged, but no mention anywhere of nipples staying erect...

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
You thankfully only seem to have to do it once now, not every time you load up a save. But make sure to install (it just turns it on) the nudity mod in the...
SWPT 0.780 - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload - Part 4 - Workupload

Have all three four parts in the same place, then extract 001 to get the whole thing. Updated with 0.780, and of course the hotfixes started appearing while I was at it (some new weapons sound bugged). Old links...
Need to say, the developers are of the fastest to release "She Will Punish Them" updates.
The frequency of releasing a new update is about 3-5 days.

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
i wanted to buy it but i dont want any sex game in my steam account.
what's the latest version of this game?

nvm found it

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
i wanted to buy it but i dont want any sex game in my steam account.
what's the latest version of this game?

nvm found it
Get another steam account. This is what I do and then use 3rd party site to purchase key. A bit of a pain to switch accounts.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Something like Last Evil? Yeah, that would be awesome, but they said that maybe there will be something as a dlc.
They... I like this specific word...
DLC will be fine for me, the question is - will it be released?
And if it will be released - then when exactly?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes